Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her story, came straight here to say wtf.. I actually thought it was Steve and a younger brother or something?! But you lot beat me to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone forgot to slather themselves in Vaseline before posting a ✨ glowing ✨ pic today x must be too busy being a working Mama and making abnormal milkshakes and driving her dream car x DM her though guys for 25% off x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The thing that puzzles me with this whole lumi/looney rubbish is that at her age (I believe she's mid 20s), her skin should be flawless and glowing without the need for additional products. If she was in her 50s, I would be genuinely interested to see the results, but for someone in their 20s it just doesn't make sense, all she needs is to cleanse and moisturise with a gentle brand such as Simple.

Reactions: 14
The thing that puzzles me with this whole lumi/looney rubbish is that at her age (I believe she's mid 20s), her skin should be flawless and glowing without the need for additional products. If she was in her 50s, I would be genuinely interested to see the results, but for someone in their 20s it just doesn't make sense, all she needs is to cleanse and moisturise with a gentle brand such as Simple.
And daily use of SPF even in winter. She hardly ever mentions SPF but there is nothing more likely to cause skin damage than the sun

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks like a teenage boy. The kind that likes to go fishing for carp on a Saturday up the woods and who wears old joggers that ride up above the ankles
I have never read anything more accurate EVER 😩😩😩

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😭 aw jesus christ!

Steaver looks like he's just done a pick up from HMP Askham Grange and its his younger lesbian sisters first day of freedom after doing 3 years time for shoplifting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
omg 💀😂😂😂 I love you guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
SPF Haha who said she would mention it now!!
But Begga doesn't read her! 😅😅😅😅

There you go she has just mentioned it on her AD haha xx

This is for you Begga Skank Lamb:
😉😉🤯🤯
Oh my god I remember saying last bloody summer when she was outside cooking herself in her eBay bikini that she never mentioned spf! I don’t think she realises how important it actually is. I’d be surprised if she even knows what it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.