Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, they pay finance on own a Porsche, Range Rover and Audi.

Just get a 'I'M COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING' sign made up for your forehead Steve. It'll save you a fortune on fuel.

Screenshot_20210411_001536.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've no doubt they could look stunning on the right person but Rebecca's overall style and figure is just so "clunky" 🤣 she needs to stick to more delicate simple shoes and as someone said basic clothes rather than trendy stuff in order to tone down the clunkiness
She needs a complete makeover from someone who understands how to dress her shape and size in a flattering way

Reactions: 13
Does she do those questions just so she can do the ridiculous boomerangs of her daft faces.... suh suh cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Please forgive me tattle gods for what I am about to admit...

I have a lumispa

There. I said it.

I can confirm that the cleanser doesn’t change colour when you use it BUT it also doesn’t bring out the dirt like she’s claiming. It’s the make up 🙄 mines just turned a bit murky like any other cleanser would.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she normalising pissing yourself after having children?? If anyone does this please see your GP its not normal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she normalising pissing yourself after having children?? If anyone does this please see your GP its not normal!!
I was going to say I've had 5 children and I dont piss myself but I did do the exercises you are meant to do after having children maybe she was to lazy to even do them

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I have a lumispa

There. I said it.

I can confirm that the cleanser doesn’t change colour when you use it BUT it also doesn’t bring out the dirt like she’s claiming. It’s the make up 🙄 mines just turned a bit murky like any other cleanser would.
Get in the bin.

(only kidding! 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart

I have a lumispa

There. I said it.

Genuinely interested in your opinion of it, has it improved your skin?

Reactions: 5
Genuinely interested in your opinion of it, has it improved your skin?
My cousin is a beauty therapist and got one (she doesn't sell) she said they are great but you have to do it 2 times a day for it to work and not miss it one time. You still get spots with it aswell. She said it isn't worth the price tho even with discount and you have to replace the heads every so often which the sellers fail to tell you

Reactions: 8
She's just saying that to be sur sur relatable.
I think her boss Steph has now joined the long line of LJC, Elle Darby, Gemma Louise Miles, Holly Boon, Megan Rose Lane etc of people who Rebecca tries to copy 😂

Them frumpy sandals are deffo something Steph would wear and Steph once weirded me right out by making out having a baby was so degrading you had to change your pad whilst holding your child in the other hand😖😖😖 Rebecca's now doing similar with the "all mums piss themselves" Direction she's now going in (for a few weeks probably before she finds the next person to copy) 🤮🤮

• Haha
My cousin is a beauty therapist and got one (she doesn't sell) she said they are great but you have to do it 2 times a day for it to work and not miss it one time. You still get spots with it aswell. She said it isn't worth the price tho even with discount and you have to replace the heads every so often which the sellers fail to tell you
I’m pretty sure a dermatologist would have some serious concerns regarding using this thing at all let alone twice a day?!!!!!!! Also, spots are usually caused by hormones - no amount of sanding your face is going to stop that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
does she realise what an absolute div she looks like 😩😩 she’s getting worse by the day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.