Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her idol Steph wears the cap and jumper and Starbucks drinks, she even started the silly filter face thing on Instagram, she just copies everything and everywunnn. It’s so sad she has no personal style or taste or interests.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
what’s happened to woody? He looks like he has a big red mark on his forehead and one on his chin?!

Grown?? Thick?? Shiny?? Is she for real 😂
Course it’s grown - no ones been able to get in the hairdressers since December. How can she say these things and expect people to respect her? Leaving make up off to give the appearance of no effort but volumising your hair on the sly... do better Beggy. What a skank. She’s so desperate she resorts to lies and essentially stealing. What a woman

Reactions: 17
Promoting skincare and then states she went to bed with her make up on! She is usually sanding her face by 5.30pm so dont try and pull that one!
You know something I follow someone on ig and who recently starting selling that lumi crap and she sometimes comes on stories and says how she fell asleep in her makeup gonna lumi my face and shows how mucky the head is after. I genuinely think it’s something they’ve been told to do! duck knows why cos who sleeps in makeup 🤮 even when I used to get blind drunk on nights out I’d still take my makeup off before bed

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Beginning to come into spring....and woody finally has a winter coat on 🤗

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what I'd like to see... The lumi cleanser used without involving the lumi, as I bet it changes colour. Like they all say ooooh look some orangey stuff came off... Yes hun given it changes colour?! Like my cleanser is opaque blue but goes white 😂

Reactions: 6
You know what I'd like to see... The lumi cleanser used without involving the lumi, as I bet it changes colour. Like they all say ooooh look some orangey stuff came off... Yes hun given it changes colour?! Like my cleanser is opaque blue but goes white 😂
She showed the cleanser on her hand once and it was beige. That's what's leaving the orangey colour on the lumi.... Its such a scam

Why does she never brown the cheese slightly!!! It’s always just about melted it looks rank 🤣 let it go golden Rebeccaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looked on her Vinted earlier she seriously rips people off for postage! I just let people sort themselves Hermes is doing SM&L parcels 99p and this greedy fucker charges £3.20!!

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on today’s stories, my personal highlight was her struggling to think of a word to describe something round “er, er, er circle ones” for the wax melts. Honestly I think my 3 year old has more developed language skills than her, it’s painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her swollen, wide pork chop feet and cankles will not thank her for being squeezed into those sandals in the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got similar sandals from last summer 😩
Mine are leopard print and I don’t have cankles though!
I've no doubt they could look stunning on the right person but Rebecca's overall style and figure is just so "clunky" 🤣 she needs to stick to more delicate simple shoes and as someone said basic clothes rather than trendy stuff in order to tone down the clunkiness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.