Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha where the bloody hell does she thinks she’s going to be going dressed like that??
Skipton. To get a Starbucks. Because she wants to like coffee, even though she hates coffee she wants to like coffee so she’s going to go to Starbucks to get a coffee so she can start to like coffee even though she hates coffee. And she will have a fruit juice with some strawberry syrup in it...!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I totally agree, her legs are not her best feature and she does not dress for her shape and size. That reel was awful, every outfit was so different there was no theme to it. I feel sorry for her, she doesn’t know what her own style is and what suits her shape, she just tries to copy anyone and everyone and she gets it so wrong every time.
You have just described me lol I have no idea how to dress and what suits me so I just go for basics and definitely don't copy people who is a different shape than me. My shape is kinda like jac jossa so I tend to copy her lol.
How has she got the same dress as her idol LJC but made it look completely different. I think it looked lovely on Lucy but cheap on Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You have just described me lol I have no idea how to dress and what suits me so I just go for basics and definitely don't copy people who is a different shape than me. My shape is kinda like jac jossa so I tend to copy her lol.
How has she got the same dress as her idol LJC but made it look completely different. I think it looked lovely on Lucy but cheap on Rebecca
I think that’s the best thing to do, is what you’re doing, look at someone who is a similar shape and see what works for them. And yea the problem with begs is that she will copy anyone, LJC has a totally different body shape to Rebecca, also the people she copies have totally different styles, so she ends up looking ridiculous, she definitely needs to go back to basics.

Reactions: 9
That blue dress is hilarious. I thought it was a prom dress or something at first, genuinely thought why is she dressing up as Elsa?? The reel is such a mish mash of styles, it’s terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Promoting skincare and then states she went to bed with her make up on! She is usually sanding her face by 5.30pm so dont try and pull that one!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She shows the orange dirt on her lumeh every time as dirt ... it’s her make up lol? I have a lumi, had it about 4 months..and I’ve not worn make up in about 12 months so don’t have to wash make up off but I’ve NEVER had a dirty head? They claim it’s gunna be filthy every time...if your clean it’s not 🤣🤣
ALSO- she NEVER mentions you have to get a new head every 3 months....cos that will put people off buying one!

Why are her boobs always squashed down to an inch of their lives and always under her armpits ?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You know when you look on a sale of a website and think yep I can see why that’s been reduced nobody would wear it! That’s how I imagine her wardrobe to be.. full of stuff nobody would wear & cheap...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is going to promote that lumi whyyyyy can’t she do it properly like all the rest do? Do a proper skin routine!!
Non of those clothes suit her!
chloe Lauren has been selling the lumi for a while but she’s doesn’t bang on half as much as begger

Reactions: 6
Nice of her to take a week to show off her sister in laws business! Never seen her advertise it before either. Lowest if the low that woman

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bragging about cars is so pathetic anyway .They take more pride in their cars than they do their kids .rotters.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.