Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is that reel ? When she bounces it’s like her whole house shakes .Or that’s what it looks like anyway .Such good editing ,wish I could be more of a boss babe like her .
I’ve still got jumpers and sweatshirts on so I’m not sure where she’s going that I’m not in the sundress and shorts that look like they’re ripping into her thighs .Why can she never buy denim that fits ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a serious wannabe. She’s always been beggy boohoo, any cheap tat will do. Since starting this mlm crap she’s spending money on cars and clothes that are from Zara and H&M, all because that’s what the other fake knobs are wearing. Yet still, her 2 boys, sleep on the floor and wear literally the same outfits non stop. She’s spending her time and money on herself to impress others. Her kids come after her, she’s a joke.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
the old ‘could have got a 10’ 🥱🥱🥱

View attachment 521830
This dress doesn’t even come in a size 10 or 12!!! It’s small/medium/large she’s such a liar!! I ordered it last week it’s from h&m and got the small I sent it back because I didn’t find it flattering and a bit on the big size, I’m usually a 10. She needs to piss off with her constant lies she obvs got in a medium or large which is bigger than a 12 in H&M sizes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That reel 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she looks ridiculous in those shorts the cap & sunglasses the blue dress is like a nightie. The girl has no fashion sense or no style. Your really not all that beggy 🤮

Reactions: 16
This dress doesn’t even come in a size 10 or 12!!! It’s small/medium/large she’s such a liar!! I ordered it last week it’s from h&m and got the small I sent it back because I didn’t find it flattering and a bit on the big size, I’m usually a 10. She needs to piss off with her constant lies she obvs got in a medium or large which is bigger than a 12 in H&M sizes.
You are totally right... There's only L and XL left as well 😭🤦🏻‍♀️... I notice she could only have ever "got the 10" in loose fitting floweh garments with elasticated waists or when she's wanting to wear mom jeans as skinny jeans.... She never "could have got a 10" In a fitted blazer or a pair of tailored trousers which says everything....

I remember when Nicole Richie/size zero was all the rage in 2007. Miss Selfridge had started doing UK size 4s as an equivalent for the first time. I was 16 years old and tried on a maxi dress in a 4 and got into it so I was chuffed for weeks telling everyone at sixth form how I'd got into a "Size Zero" dress... I have NEVER been a size zero and likely never will be 😭 the smallest I've ever been is a size 8...I only got into the dress as it was a loose flowy number if it was a skintight bandage dress, I'd have had no chance 🤦🏻‍♀️ same with Dingle in this case.

Steveh beeehhhbeh out driving the range, wonder if this is his car as well as the Porsche 😅

Screenshot_2021-04-09-20-40-23-568_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel so mean as it’s probably not completely her fault but her legs are just such an awful shape. She really needs to do some exercise and stop wearing shorts and short dresses. I wear a size 14-16 and her legs are way bigger than mine.

Reactions: 15
I feel so mean as it’s probably not completely her fault but her legs are just such an awful shape. She really needs to do some exercise and stop wearing shorts and short dresses. I wear a size 14-16 and her legs are way bigger than mine.
I totally agree, her legs are not her best feature and she does not dress for her shape and size. That reel was awful, every outfit was so different there was no theme to it. I feel sorry for her, she doesn’t know what her own style is and what suits her shape, she just tries to copy anyone and everyone and she gets it so wrong every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well you’re not wrong .Why doesn't she dress to show of this small waist she says she has,not that I’ve ever seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes she done that with the weekend collective jumper, said she got a medium but they come in number sizes.

it’s all lies

Reactions: 8
She’s utterly deluded about her weight and her body shape & size

shes a stocky, short, chunky size 16/18 and she carries all her weight on her legs. She doesn’t have the legs for short dresses or short shorts. It just doesn’t look nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s utterly deluded about her weight and her body shape & size

shes a stocky, short, chunky size 16/18 and she carries all her weight on her legs. She doesn’t have the legs for short dresses or short shorts. It just doesn’t look nice.
Exactly, when you are bigger you can still look great but you need to dress to flatter your shape and I’d say definitely avoid beige!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.