Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when Reb mentioned her having a life coach....what she actually ment was she sat in on a zoom call paid for by BWY!!!
So wait she’s paid 50 quid for some knob to feed her ego? But yet she can’t buy her kids a proper bed? What a selfish bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So wait she’s paid 50 quid for some knob to feed her ego? But yet she can’t buy her kids a proper bed? What a selfish bleep
£50 for an hour group zoom call, it appears Lumi isn't the only company ripping people off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell, Rebecca needs no help from Xavier to learn a 'ME FIRST ' mantra..... She wrote the bloody book on putting herself first 🤣🤣🤣

At least if there's a test at the end it will be the first A star she's ever got 🎓🏆🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂I agree 100%! I don’t think she’s good looking in the slightest anymore. She looks swollen,dirty,smelly,greasy and smug as duck! She could be the most stunning woman on earth and she’d still be ugly with that smug bleeping grin of hers. She’s got a face I would love to slap hard!

Omg literally just wrote this😂😂😂 she does indeed. Would love to slap that grin off her face
I don’t think things should be said like this guys.... about slapping her. Bit Intense!

Reactions: 9
Wonder what’s happening in her boss babe office that she can’t record herself prancing around in outfits to make reels? Seems odd shes changed her background when she was SO keen to use her “office” for “work”

That aside, those sandals 🤢

Reactions: 8
So she sold all the tat on vinted and has just gone and bought more stuff?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
New clothes.....she really doesn’t suit those small tight fitting T-shirt’s tucked in to her shorts.

Reactions: 11
Copcat begs strikes again....Same linen dress as LJC had on her reel a few days ago x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she rolls her hips in those reels so her thighs chaffe and her vag is rubbing against those skin tight shorts gives me the boak. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Rebecca lamb #67 swipe ups galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ridiculous outfits that do nothing for her, except the cream shirt dress, that’s the sort of thing that she needs to wear more of. Suits her figure and doesn’t look cheap and nasty. But seriously wtf is she buying more clothes for herself for. Buy your kids clothes you selfish woman!

Reactions: 10
I’m not materialistic at all but I really do wish she’d replace that bleeping bedroom carpet or do her reels elsewhere

Reactions: 10
Does she think she's in tenners with these twatish outfits?? It's mostly bastard freezing during Spring in the UK!

Reactions: 7
I genuinely thought that blue dress was a fancy dress costume. Elsa or something. The material looks flammable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.