Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's an actual water droplet on her nose. She's not glowing, she's wet. Constant bullshit.

Stop lying to your customers Rebecca. You're awful. View attachment 520482
Sorry but......she’s one ugly bastard isn’t she?

Like. Seriously. Look at the state of her?

her skin isn’t “glowing” - it’s bleeping greasy from whatever shite she’s putting on it. It looks like baby oil. Her skin is grey, pasty looking and dull. Glowing healthy looking skin comes from within - a diet rich in fresh veg & fruit, plenty of water, fresh air, exercise etc not from slapping some KY jelly all over the place!!!

she’s a bleeping lunatic. Absolute mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Even if her skin is glowing (which we all know it isn’t) doesn’t she have anything else about herself? She’s acting as if its a personality trait or a great asset of hers having good skin 🤣🤣

I just can not wait until her MLM world gets torn down from around her when instagram band it like tiktok have!!

At least some of the other influencers have other things to fall back on, real jobs, own businesses etc. She’s even sacked off her other source of income in Youtube because shes too much of a **** to do 2 things at once

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but......she’s one ugly bastard isn’t she?

Like. Seriously. Look at the state of her?

her skin isn’t “glowing” - it’s bleeping greasy from whatever shite she’s putting on it. It looks like baby oil. Her skin is grey, pasty looking and dull. Glowing healthy looking skin comes from within - a diet rich in fresh veg & fruit, plenty of water, fresh air, exercise etc not from slapping some KY jelly all over the place!!!

she’s a bleeping lunatic. Absolute mess.
😂😂I agree 100%! I don’t think she’s good looking in the slightest anymore. She looks swollen,dirty,smelly,greasy and smug as duck! She could be the most stunning woman on earth and she’d still be ugly with that smug bleeping grin of hers. She’s got a face I would love to slap hard!

She really has the sort of face you want to slap hasn’t she
Omg literally just wrote this😂😂😂 she does indeed. Would love to slap that grin off her face

Reactions: 10
😂😂I agree 100%! I don’t think she’s good looking in the slightest anymore. She looks swollen,dirty,smelly,greasy and smug as duck! She could be the most stunning woman on earth and she’d still be ugly with that smug bleeping grin of hers. She’s got a face I would love to slap hard!

Omg literally just wrote this😂😂😂 she does indeed. Would love to slap that grin off her face
Get in the Q

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her BIO changed again .... sometimes make YouTube videos 🤥🤥🤥 you mean you do when you need the money.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
02E50C51-63A0-4F11-90F4-7EB4C891C868.jpeg
Saw this on Facebook and it just reminded me of Beggy. Why do they all think they are out here doing God’s work “supporting” women. YOU ARE A SALES REP/RECRUITER. All these MLM’s are the same. I do like The Body Shop but I buy it from The Body Shop not a rep. I think BS is pretty tame compared to NuSkin as well.

Reactions: 16
So when Reb mentioned her having a life coach....what she actually ment was she sat in on a zoom call paid for by BWY!!!
All I can think is a Jeremy from Peep Show type hosting this and ruining lives with his terrible and unqualified advice 🤣 these lot will part with money for any old shite won’t they 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Anything for the ‘gram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.