Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M

I will believe it when I see it, a real transaction in a proper bank. Not these weird looking app transactions they always try show 😂
Also is that before deductions? Or do these people bother with paying tax?

Reactions: 5
I came on here purely to say the same as many of you have said. Whenever she has done nothing for the kids on a special day she always justifies it by saying “don’t feel you have to”.

Yes, you don’t HAVE to, but isn’t it part of the fun of having children?! Agreed you don’t have to make grand gestures and go overboard, but to me it looks like she is making excuses to herself yet again for doing nothing to make the day special for them.

Reactions: 23
My eldest went to his dads for easter yesterday and I still did an Easter egg hunt for him before he went..not about keeping up on IG Rebecca love, it’s about your children getting some of your attention once in a while with a bag of £1 eggs from b&m (your favourite) and putting a bit of effort in, if you put as much effort into raising them boys as you did yourself they would be flying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I "knew" (by knew, we had mutual friends) someone who did Forever Living about 6 years ago. She got the Range Rover, a new house which she built, her husband quit his job to join her in this schmancy job that she seemed to be doing really well in. I was a stay at home mum of a 1 year old and we were struggling and I honestly thought about signing up. But I started my own business doing something I loved and I still love doing it now. We're not rolling in it but it's given me financial independence from my husband which I love 🤣
But after reading all the MLM stuff on here and watching Rebecca reel in vulnerable women, I went and checked on this woman. In the last 6 years, she's done Forever Living, Arbonne, Tropics and she's now onto NuSkin.
IF these pyramid schemes were so great and people were able to make big bucks from them, why do they hop from one scheme to another? Surely you'd just stay as rainbow unicorn emerald director and taking home 10k a month!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Rebecceh now telling the huns how to deal with the after effects of the vaccine for a virus which, in her eyes, was just boring hype peddled by the media this time last year. The rollout seems to be a postcode lottery because I hardly feel she’s in the vulnerable category because she had an inhaler as a child 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to see the sycophants replies to her stories telling her how brave she is 😂 I imagine she is probably doing quite well with the lumi at the moment because she has so many dimwits following her who’d eat their own tit if she told them too so they’ve all bought one just for some interaction with their hero. I know someone who sells Juice Plus and she did brilliantly to begin with and now is just stuck at the same position and has been for a couple of years. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next few months. She’s still a vain, narcissistic idiot the only difference being she’s driving a new car 😂
The woman has done nothing to raise awareness of covid, she's only mocked and joked and moaned because it has stopped her and the rest of her chavs going on holiday, but she's quickly had the vaccine. The idiot probably thinks she will be able to go on holiday as soon as she's had both. There's every chance she's had it early because her area may have had surplus because of others not wanting the vaccine. I know someone suggested it was because she's Alfies carer, do we know if Steve had his?part of me is quite cautious of anything she says, is it mean that I think she's lying and only said it to create content or have the sheep constantly asking if she's OK. Sorry but a few days ago she was saying she's unwell, etc, if she declared that at time of vaccination, they would have asked her to have a covid test. I get the feeling the only time she gets attention at home is if she isn't well, so likes to play on it and embellish things

Reactions: 12
So, I’ve done some research. Rebecca is a Diamond Director (😂) within Begins With You (along with several others promoted to diamond director THIS YEAR, wtf 🤣) The 10k a month some people have read about is if you are Diamond Director of NuSkin, not the thousands (yes thousands) of franchised smaller ‘teams’ using the NuSkin name. She is at a push making 1k a month and that’s ONLY if her down lines hit targets.

It is also a ADVISED by NuSkin, that in order to hit diamond director, you should buy (lease) a luxury car in order to delude your followers of a life of grandeur.

Can you even begin to imagine ‘working’ for a company that requires you to go into debt in order to be promoted?!? In who’s world is that bleeping acceptable?? Honestly, ANYONE that buys into MLMs needs their heads wobbling. It’s not bleeping normal 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
According to the nu skin website.....diamond director is one from the top, but her boss Steph said she was three from the top?

There's also a different plan which involves the building blocks which goes personal seller, executive seller, team leader, business executive etc but no mention on the nu skin website what targets you actually need to hit to qualify for each one...

Do they just make these promotions up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My eldest went to his dads for easter yesterday and I still did an Easter egg hunt for him before he went..not about keeping up on IG Rebecca love, it’s about your children getting some of your attention once in a while with a bag of £1 eggs from b&m (your favourite) and putting a bit of effort in, if you put as much effort into raising them boys as you did yourself they would be flying
What's stopped Steve from putting one together for the boys. We all know she only bothers with the boys if it's for content, as much as I can't stand Steve he's the more involved parent and even he is too selfish to do something for the boys. I really feel sorry for both boys, both of them look so lost and confused most of the time, I hate the way she makes Alfie 'perform' for the camera, when he's clearly very uncomfortable

Reactions: 16
The woman has done nothing to raise awareness of covid, she's only mocked and joked and moaned because it has stopped her and the rest of her chavs going on holiday, but she's quickly had the vaccine. The idiot probably thinks she will be able to go on holiday as soon as she's had both. There's every chance she's had it early because her area may have had surplus because of others not wanting the vaccine. I know someone suggested it was because she's Alfies carer, do we know if Steve had his?part of me is quite cautious of anything she says, is it mean that I think she's lying and only said it to create content or have the sheep constantly asking if she's OK. Sorry but a few days ago she was saying she's unwell, etc, if she declared that at time of vaccination, they would have asked her to have a covid test. I get the feeling the only time she gets attention at home is if she isn't well, so likes to play on it and embellish things
I’m very surprised we haven’t seen photos of her having the jab because I’ve seen so many other people doing this. She’s probably so used to having a small prick inside her that she forgot to document it for us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Such a sad pathetic life sitting at home sharing other people’s fake ass kissing stories about her. I can’t express how much I cringe on a daily basis for this girl, she really is a bleeping idiot
Strange thing is, do we ever see any of her real friends or family members, apart from her mum, showing support or even defending her when she claims she's been trolled or bullied? Or do they all know she's an attention seeking habitual liar, so prefer to not get involved

Strange thing is, do we ever see any of her real friends or family members, apart from her mum, showing support or even defending her when she claims she's been trolled or bullied? Or do they all know she's an attention seeking habitual liar, so prefer to not get involved
She hasn’t got any real friends and I don’t think she has any family apart from Benefits Bev and then her Dad and Stepmum & siblings on that side, that seems to be it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Don’t worry if you haven’t done a big egg hunt” what a lazy, greasy witch. What’s difficult about getting a bag of small chocolate eggs or chocolate lollies, chucking them in your flower beds or plant pots and sending them outside with a bucket or a bag to put them in?! Nothing grand or excessive. It literally took me 5 minutes whilst my eldest was eating his Cheerios, it cost less than a few quid and he absolutely loved it. The supermarkets actually sell items specifically for egg hunts now they’ve become popular, they couldn’t make it any easier!!

But she’s making out like it’s some majestic display of grandeur...? I think you only feel guilty hun because you know you couldn’t be arsed. If it doesn’t involve staring at yourself in the mirror or uploading videos of your grey face to Instagram, you’re not interested. The more I see of her the more she sickens me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
She’s a bleeping prat. It’s Rebecca’s world, the boys are barely an afterthought. If she’s supposed to be selling a life of luxury she’s failing miserably. Having a nice car means duck all. Her house is literally tit, her kids are dressed in cheap clothes and rarely get anything new, and she’s living in cheap clothing from boohoo or the likes of. She is an embarrassment. Why is it she can drive god knows how far to pick up another car, pose beside it just to show off, but yet she can’t do a simple Easter egg hunt in her garden for the kids? Her priorities are clear. She’s disgusting. So is steve for allowing it,he’s the other parent he could have easily set up a simple egg hunt too. Probably too busy drooling over his cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bleeping knew the whole “durnt worreh if you ant dun a eastuh egg ‘unt” was coming! Because she’s a lazy, self absorbed, selfish bastard who only gives a tit about herself. If she had made an effort for her kids, she wouldn’t be spouting such tit.
How much does a bag of little eggs cost? She’s got the perfect garden for a little hunt for the boys. Horrible witch

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How long is she going to wear that manky grey sweatshirt before she washes it. It must stink like her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anytime it involves the kids and people on social media making an effort (Easter, Christmas etc) it’s don’t compare yourself.. which is absolutely fine for most people but she makes zero effort with the kids all the time.. it’s a cop out as she has nothing to show on Instagram.. it doesn’t have to cost very much.. lots of activities you can do if you can be arsed to put your phone down and make an effort that doesn’t benefit you! 🤦🏻‍♀️

According to the nu skin website.....diamond director is one from the top, but her boss Steph said she was three from the top?

There's also a different plan which involves the building blocks which goes personal seller, executive seller, team leader, business executive etc but no mention on the nu skin website what targets you actually need to hit to qualify for each one...

Do they just make these promotions up?
ive never known a job where you get promoted so often. They can’t know if they are coming or going! There must be someone on here who personally knows someone working for them who has seen an actual pay check and can confirm what they earn. There never seems to be any proof. if she’s one away from the top then she’s earning thousands a month apparently but her kids don’t have beds and she buys her clothes off shein. Ok hun. I looked on their company page and so many of them are at the top yet it’s meant to be hard to achieve.
Confused.com

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ive never known a job where you get promoted so often. They can’t know if they are coming or going! There must be someone on here who personally knows someone working for them who has seen an actual pay check and can confirm what they earn. There never seems to be any proof. if she’s one away from the top then she’s earning thousands a month apparently but her kids don’t have beds and she buys her clothes off shein. Ok hun. I looked on their company page and so many of them are at the top yet it’s meant to be hard to achieve.
Confused.com
In fairness I used to be a former juice plusser 🤦🏻‍♀️ but you can easily find their promotion schedule online... It happens when you hit certain sales volumes within the month, I'll try and post a pic here as it's deffo on google.

No sign of nuskins anywhere though 🤣 seems very dodgy

Reactions: 8
It would have cost her next to nothing to do an easter egg hunt for them boys! She was gifted eggs from Tesco not long back, she spends half her life in cheap shops like B&M, home bargains & Aldi so could have picked up some other bits. And she didnt even have to put it on instagram!! She could have just said we had a ‘little’ (her fave bleeping word) hunt in the garden, the boys loved it etc. Not just ‘the boys have got some easter eggs’. How special for them.. NOT. tit mum, tit dad, tit house & tit bed. Kids have literally no hope

Reactions: 22
In fairness I used to be a former juice plusser 🤦🏻‍♀️ but you can easily find their promotion schedule online... It happens when you hit certain sales volumes within the month, I'll try and post a pic here as it's deffo on google.

No sign of nuskins anywhere though 🤣 seems very dodgy
but did you actually earn the money MLM huns claim to? Are you told to fake it until you make it like our Beggy? I have so many questions 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.