Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just getting off on everyone boosting her already massive head with compliments
Such a sad pathetic life sitting at home sharing other people’s fake ass kissing stories about her. I can’t express how much I cringe on a daily basis for this girl, she really is a bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There priorities are baffling I cringe so much how she is dying to be a influencer 😂 bloody trampy grease ball

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused Becky hun. You're your own boss with your own skincare business which is absolute WEAPON GOALS, so who's promoting you? Have you promoted yourself? Did you outsource a company to come in and audit and tell you you'd done well and were deserving of a new job title?
Are you an employee? Are they matching your contributions into their pension scheme? Have you got to use your paid holiday days for Mauritius or is that on top?

However this all works, smashing it babe. I'd love to own a business and be promoted to a director position at the same time, while also simultaneously not having to dip my hand into any of my 🤑🔥🤑🔥🤑 earnings to provide anything for my kids.

#Goals #BossBabe #MLMhun #MummyLife
Who writes this drivel. Its beyond cringe, I'm actually howling and imagining my manager writing this about me if I have a good day at work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Poo Skin is a cult.
It’s like Scientology where they lure vulnerable people in with an electric gadget.
They have their own language “weapon” “killing it” “emerald director” “fooking”
It’s all lies and manipulation with greed at the heart of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
wonder if Alfeh and woodeh get any Easter eggs? Other than the ones she was gifted from Tesco? Cos she’s suh suh busy between being a working mama and sanding her face off 6 times a day,she hasn’t had time to buy them one x
They can have a chocolate flavour Abnormal shake from the Easter bunneh this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She buys a porsche and it was said on here it's a stupid car to buy seeing as she has a young family and would be more impressive if she got a range rover. A month later she buys a range rover lol she only done it to get one over on tattle and Steve will agree as cars are his one love in life (besides himself) but the jokes on her as she has to pay for it and run it yet. I would be more impressed if she got the boys bunkbeds and nice sensible clothes

So, I’ve done some research. Rebecca is a Diamond Director (😂) within Begins With You (along with several others promoted to diamond director THIS YEAR, wtf 🤣) The 10k a month some people have read about is if you are Diamond Director of NuSkin, not the thousands (yes thousands) of franchised smaller ‘teams’ using the NuSkin name. She is at a push making 1k a month and that’s ONLY if her down lines hit targets.

It is also a ADVISED by NuSkin, that in order to hit diamond director, you should buy (lease) a luxury car in order to delude your followers of a life of grandeur.

Can you even begin to imagine ‘working’ for a company that requires you to go into debt in order to be promoted?!? In who’s world is that bleeping acceptable?? Honestly, ANYONE that buys into MLMs needs their heads wobbling. It’s not bleeping normal 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
So, I’ve done some research. Rebecca is a Diamond Director (😂) within Begins With You (along with several others promoted to diamond director THIS YEAR, wtf 🤣) The 10k a month some people have read about is if you are Diamond Director of NuSkin, not the thousands (yes thousands) of franchised smaller ‘teams’ using the NuSkin name. She is at a push making 1k a month and that’s ONLY if her down lines hit targets.

It is also a ADVISED by NuSkin, that in order to hit diamond director, you should buy (lease) a luxury car in order to delude your followers of a life of grandeur.

Can you even begin to imagine ‘working’ for a company that requires you to go into debt in order to be promoted?!? In who’s world is that bleeping acceptable?? Honestly, ANYONE that buys into MLMs needs their heads wobbling. It’s not bleeping normal 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Wow. I just cannot believe people blindly do all this. Why is noone looking out for her? This kind of 'business' has no longevity. Does she expect to still be flogging lumehs when she's 50? We know Big Bad Bev is no use but her dad and stepmum sound relatively normal, so why have they not said anything? All these instahuns just need to get normal jobs and get back into the real world.

Reactions: 20

She on Instagram 15 hours a day working to promote this life of luxury to trick people into getting into this scam. That's 15 hours of work a day, 7 days a week.... If shes coming out with a grand a month she's being paid 0.47p an hour for her efforts AND even worse (if that's possible) she's being told to and has now get into debt to make it looks like she is earning more. It's sick! Someone close to her needs to stop this, she's been sucked in good and proper, how scary

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Coming on stories telling people like she did on Mother’s Day if you haven’t done much for your children today don’t worry or be upset by the displays others have put on IG...we forgetting the RR you bragged about Friday already beggy? You bleeping moron, you did exactly what you’re telling people not to feel bad about!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep don’t buy the cars to keep up with people on Instagram... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or is this case don’t do sod all with your kids for Easter and don’t feel bad as I’ve done the same...
C5A67A97-9E24-47CF-A1EF-76978D47F0F0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Well - cars aside - she does take her own advice...loads of influencers show off their kids lovely bedrooms with actual BEDS. Beggy obviously doesn’t feel the need to copy or follow and sleeping on the floor is enough for those boys...Happy Easter everyone!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Don’t compare yourself to Instagram huns, unless you want to show off your new car, then absolutely compare yourself xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow. I just cannot believe people blindly do all this. Why is noone looking out for her? This kind of 'business' has no longevity. Does she expect to still be flogging lumehs when she's 50? We know Big Bad Bev is no use but her dad and stepmum sound relatively normal, so why have they not said anything? All these instahuns just need to get normal jobs and get back into the real world.
Do you really think this "know it all skank" would actually listen to any sound advice given to her?
Nope, i dont think so, she deserves the downfall n debts coming her way!
Poor boys, still on the freezing cold floor ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She only says this when she’s done duck all herself..... Bet all the kids got were the gifted eggs from Tesco

Reactions: 29
Yep don’t buy the cars to keep up with people on Instagram... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or is this case don’t do sod all with your kids for Easter and don’t feel bad as I’ve done the same...
View attachment 513381
It's 100% this. She can't be arsed to do an Easter egg hunt can she? It would take too much effort to pick up some bags of eggs in Aldi. Selfish, thick witch.

Reactions: 24
Why do anything for ur kids scummy lamb when you can eye duck yourself on Instagram all day productive Rebecca 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Is it laughable that I knew what she was going to say about not doing a big hunt for the children etc before she even said it. Whenever she feels bad or like she hasn’t done anything for the kids she comes on and says the same speech to make herself feel better, and get some validation from strangers... she will be re posting the messages inabit... Yet she flaunts her cars like nobody’s business I’m sure that makes some moms who have to shovel the kids in to a 3 door car in the morning abit tit Rebs.. so please don’t make them compare themselves to you.
Also, why couldn’t she have done something like that with the kids? “If you haven’t had time” She’s at home 24/7 ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Rebecceh now telling the huns how to deal with the after effects of the vaccine for a virus which, in her eyes, was just boring hype peddled by the media this time last year. The rollout seems to be a postcode lottery because I hardly feel she’s in the vulnerable category because she had an inhaler as a child 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to see the sycophants replies to her stories telling her how brave she is 😂 I imagine she is probably doing quite well with the lumi at the moment because she has so many dimwits following her who’d eat their own tit if she told them too so they’ve all bought one just for some interaction with their hero. I know someone who sells Juice Plus and she did brilliantly to begin with and now is just stuck at the same position and has been for a couple of years. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next few months. She’s still a vain, narcissistic idiot the only difference being she’s driving a new car 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.