Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t got any real friends and I don’t think she has any family apart from Benefits Bev and then her Dad and Stepmum & siblings on that side, that seems to be it
Have you noticed the dads kids don't bother with her that much, I think her dad has only ever once posted. I think Beggy has learnt how to behave and parent from her mum, she's another who comes across as very superficial

Reactions: 6
In fairness I used to be a former juice plusser 🤦🏻‍♀️ but you can easily find their promotion schedule online... It happens when you hit certain sales volumes within the month, I'll try and post a pic here as it's deffo on google.

No sign of nuskins anywhere though 🤣 seems very dodgy
I’ve used Juice Plus and like it but it’s just too pricey. My friend is stuck at the same level and has tried to reach her next promotion for a couple of years and I feel sorry for her. They’re never going reach the glossy heights they see dangling in front of them....there’s just too many people vying for the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
but did you actually earn the money MLM huns claim to? Are you told to fake it until you make it like our Beggy? I have so many questions 🤣
Noooo I was a naive 21 year old who thought you made money by selling to people ONLY....

I didn't even know what a pyramid scheme was tbh!

What I now know I needed to do was make it look like I was balling from the word go to entice other people in, unfortunately I was so poor at this point I wouldn't have had the money to look like my life was anything desirable 😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️ hence why I signed up in the first place, to make some money.

In fairness, my upline never told me that's what I had to do but it's exactly what she did, she used to post pics from the Maldives that she'd ripped from Google along with the caption "I love travelling" For example, so it would give people the impression she was in some Uber luxurious resort when she was in her office in Lancashire 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ but she kept it ambiguous enough so that if anyone who knew her questioned her she could just say she was posting the pic cos she loved travelling and wanted to go there if that makes any sense.

A lot of it is an illusion

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Of course it’s a scam. Nothing is free in this world.🙈
Basically they prey on people like Rebecca, with few prospects but an extravagant lifestyle, they know by dangling cars etc it's a major incentive to those with little chance of ever buying those type of vehicles without being bank rolled or getting real jobs

Reactions: 8
She can’t even afford to buy some Easter eggs and things for those poor kids to go on egg hunt I bet, they are financed up to the eyeballs.

I can’t get over the hypocrisy tbh (well actually I can) don’t worry if you haven’t bothered to spend a few quid on some Easter stuff for your children but hey here’s my new Range Rover!!! The actions of someone who is brainless. Rebecca you are a tit mother, end of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She can’t even afford to buy some Easter eggs and things for those poor kids to go on egg hunt I bet, they are financed up to the eyeballs.
Can you imagine if Steve left her, his only responsibility is to the boys. I genuinely believe he played a major part in making sure the wedding was cancelled. She's living this fake lifestyle online, all to impress strangers, who couldn't give a toss about her and her two boys are sat on the sidelines watching this witch spend spend spend on herself while they sleep on the floor and look like they've been dressed from the lost and found box

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if Steve left her, his only responsibility is to the boys. I genuinely believe he played a major part in making sure the wedding was cancelled. She's living this fake lifestyle online, all to impress strangers, who couldn't give a toss about her and her two boys are sat on the sidelines watching this witch spend spend spend on herself while they sleep on the floor and look like they've been dressed from the lost and found box
She honestly makes me feel sick, I’ve never come across someone so selfish! Karma is a witch and this one will get her just desserts one day!

Reactions: 12
ITS ALL ME! ME! ME!
Selfish effing COW
WHY? NO Easter Egg Hunt??
Those poor boys, how much fun would they have
EVIL
I actually think SHE is....a CRUEL witch
Even SINGLE PARENTS step up for their kids
Steve is a selfish parent too
Its shocking but you crack on vlogging your face products & skin care but NO time for those boys....SHAMEFUL

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Steve is just as bad as her, he enables her behaviour, if he wanted to he could step in and those boys would be treated better but both of them are the same, care about the next car more than anything. They were just created for content and to watch the freebies roll in, now they’re older they’re getting cast to the side as older children don’t bring in as much money

Reactions: 23
Does anybody ever look at Chloe ashoori? Same age as begs, has 3 kids.... yet completely different intellectual levels of people? Children are always smart, never acts a prat or prances in underwear.. just even the way they talk and speak is so different. Rebs is like she’s stuck as a 18yr old. Baffling.

Reactions: 10
ITS ALL ME! ME! ME!
Selfish effing COW
EVIL
Its shocking but you crack on vlogging your face products & skin care but NO time for those boys....SHAMEFUL
“Even single parents”? What do you mean by this?

Reactions: 8
“Even single parents”? What do you mean by this?
Presumably they meant that if a single parent can make the effort when they are the only adult in the household then surely 2 parents there should be able to manage to do something?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i didnt do an egg hunt for my kids but i have spoilt them with loads of chocolate, pjs and big colouring book and felt tips. i dont feel guilty about not doing that but then i havent gone on insta and justified myself or bought a range rover this week!!

Reactions: 19
I’m a single parent (can you tell? 😂) but my daughter is 500 miles away at her Dads right now. So I’ve not done anything today. However, the Easter Bunny did make an early visit last weekend.

I still can’t bring myself to comment on the utter walloper that Rebecca is. She’s shameful.

Reactions: 16
ITS ALL ME! ME! ME!
Selfish effing COW
EVIL
My boys are 19 and I even did something for them. Admittedly they looked at me like I'd escaped from somewhere, but they're still my babies. I'll always do something for them. It's more about having fun than cost, but if myself and my partner had both bought cars within the last 4 weeks, I'd be ashamed to do nothing for my kids.

Reactions: 22
Let’s be real here ..... of course you don’t have to do anything at all for Easter, no chocolate is needed, no fancy hunts etc etc BUT kids bloody love it!! I was nightshift last night Rebecca but I managed to fill 24 colourful plastic eggs (£2) with mini chocolates (£2) and threw them (literally) about my garden when I got home this morning. They spent ages looking for them, it got them out from under my feet, I had breakfast in peace and they are now happy having us hide the empty plastic eggs over and over. Simple pleasures.... great memories.

How ironic that she has posted a story by someone who states they have just watched Rebeccas stories and want to say the same about not needing to do Easter morning etc etc ....... however this lady gives her reasons as being that she doesn’t want to start the day with chocolate as her son would then want nothing else and she acknowledges that she struggles to get him to eat well so doesn’t need that stress but will be going to grandparents for an egg hunt later in the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rebecca you are just not doing anything because you are lazy and to be honest your boys have chocolate as a breakfast starter everyday anyway!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s a bleeping prat. It’s Rebecca’s world, the boys are barely an afterthought. If she’s supposed to be selling a life of luxury she’s failing miserably. Having a nice car means duck all. Her house is literally tit, her kids are dressed in cheap clothes and rarely get anything new, and she’s living in cheap clothing from boohoo or the likes of. She is an embarrassment. Why is it she can drive god knows how far to pick up another car, pose beside it just to show off, but yet she can’t do a simple Easter egg hunt in her garden for the kids? Her priorities are clear. She’s disgusting. So is steve for allowing it,he’s the other parent he could have easily set up a simple egg hunt too. Probably too busy drooling over his cars.
Let’s be real here ..... of course you don’t have to do anything at all for Easter, no chocolate is needed, no fancy hunts etc etc BUT kids bloody love it!! I was nightshift last night Rebecca but I managed to fill 24 colourful plastic eggs (£2) with mini chocolates (£2) and threw them (literally) about my garden when I got home this morning. They spent ages looking for them, it got them out from under my feet, I had breakfast in peace and they are now happy having us hide the empty plastic eggs over and over. Simple pleasures.... great memories.

How ironic that she has posted a story by someone who states they have just watched Rebeccas stories and want to say the same about not needing to do Easter morning etc etc ....... however this lady gives her reasons as being that she doesn’t want to start the day with chocolate as her son would then want nothing else and she acknowledges that she struggles to get him to eat well so doesn’t need that stress but will be going to grandparents for an egg hunt later in the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rebecca you are just not doing anything because you are lazy and to be honest your boys have chocolate as a breakfast starter everyday anyway!!!!!!!!!!
Her boys wud have loved running round their garden finding the eggs, especially in that lovely setting. She's getting worse regarding her kids, what is up with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her boys wud have loved running round their garden finding the eggs, especially in that lovely setting. She's getting worse regarding her kids, what is up with her?
As she becomes more desperate to keep up with the begins with poo crew she starts resenting more and more allocating any spare cash to the boys as its money she could use to buy something to make it look like she's living her best life for insta 😩

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.