Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it made a 2k loss?! 🤣

Begs the question why Steaver wanted to buy it, looks very very dodgy indeed 😩
So he’s holding stock with a value of £4180
He owes or will owe creditors £6734
So the business is in negative value of the difference.

the business as it stands is bogus. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that that company is purely there so that they can fiddle it - it’s a ltd company so he’s probably using it to get things - like cars - on business finance deals etc

It’s sure as tit not making any money I can tell you that!!!!!!

ETA: seriously cannot believe he’s used their home address on the accounts. What an idiot....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just looked at the begins with you page. You hit diamond, then blue diamond, then ruby, then emerald. It’s like a never ending climb up 🙄
Edit. Plus it’s diamond leader or director, ruby leader or director and so on 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
M
It says on google the average monthly earnings of a nu skin diamond executive is 10 grand wtf!!
I will believe it when I see it, a real transaction in a proper bank. Not these weird looking app transactions they always try show 😂

Reactions: 14
wonder if Alfeh and woodeh get any Easter eggs? Other than the ones she was gifted from Tesco? Cos she’s suh suh busy between being a working mama and sanding her face off 6 times a day,she hasn’t had time to buy them one x

Reactions: 16
She ain’t making anywhere near £10,000 a month from nuskin, there are witches that have been doing it years with more followers than her and they aren’t making that much money. If she was she would spend it on her house but she needs actual cash money for that as it can’t be financed unlike the cars! It’s all an illusion.

Reactions: 17
My Nan had flowers like that all over her house in the early 80’s 😂
I thought if you had pampas grass in your windowsill or growing it in 70s early 80s means your sex swings dont know if it's TRUE am late 60s baby that's wot l was told as grew up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She ain’t making anywhere near £10,000 a month from nuskin, there are witches that have been doing it years with more followers than her and they aren’t making that much money. If she was she would spend it on her house but she needs actual cash money for that as it can’t be financed unlike the cars! It’s all an illusion.
Guys, can we please get real here?!!! No one - NO ONE - is making £10K a month from bloody Nu Skin. ITS ALL BOLLOCKS. £10K a month so £120K a year yeahhhh....... noooooo
The prime minister earns £198K a year......!!!!!!!
Let’s get serious- it’s all absolute shite!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Come on then Begga. If you’re making mega bucks from ‘ya lumeh’ let’s see what you’re going to do with the ramshackle old dive you’re living in. Designer kitchen? Luxury fixtures and fittings? Or maybe just some beds for your kids???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, can we please get real here?!!! No one - NO ONE - is making £10K a month from bloody Nu Skin. ITS ALL BOLLOCKS. £10K a month so £120K a year yeahhhh....... noooooo
The prime minister earns £198K a year......!!!!!!!
Let’s get serious- it’s all absolute shite!!!!

Yassssss 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 And she’ll be loving that people believe she does.

I saw this somewhere else and thought it was a good share here.

C584FD8D-5B82-4664-8DF3-2B46F7DC14D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The house needs flattening and starting again, this bleep has concrete floors in her living room and a 2 seater sofa for 4! A kitchen I wouldn’t drink a cup of tea from 🤢 and a bedroom floor that would give you vertigo. She has the cheek to drive round in a Range Rover giving it the big one all the time knowing she’s going home to a bleeping tit hole! I can’t even.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s just getting off on everyone boosting her already massive head with compliments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.