Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry YES thats exactly what i meant
NO....excuse at all
Lazy......

Reactions: 5
A big fuss over Easter egg hunts , big presents is unnecessary. Some families will be very low key, maybe just a small gift or a chocolate egg. There is nothing at all wrong with that, fully agree with that message from anyone.
But influencers who show off every item of clothing they buy themselves/family, every outing they take, what do they have to gain from pretending not to make a fuss over Easter? If you’re sad enough to shout out to the world that you’ve bought a new car, why not share your children’s excitement in Easter?? Not giving a tit as an influencer who doesn’t do understated is just mean, it’s a crappy way to treat those children, when you supposedly put such an effort into making content you think others want to see, to not making an effort over your children is a crappy way to behave

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a single parent (can you tell? 😂) but my daughter is 500 miles away at her Dads right now. So I’ve not done anything today. However, the Easter Bunny did make an early visit last weekend.

I still can’t bring myself to comment on the utter walloper that Rebecca is. She’s shameful.
Single parent here too 🙌 I set up an Easter egg hunt in my parents garden as its bigger. He's had an Easter egg, and some off family members. All the 'eastery' things we've done, Easter colouring printed off the internet, making eggs and decorating them, rice Crispy birds nests etc. What I'm trying to say is all the activities, eggs etc cost me well under a tenner. So even if she was so skint she couldn't buy anything, there are plenty of things and ideas online she could have done. Pure laziness and cba! She should be ashamed! I'm not really that bothered about Easter but I have a 4 year old old was very excited for the Easter Bunny, so guess what Rebecca, I made the effort and made it special for him.
Pull your finger out of your arse and concentrate on your kids and their happiness.

Reactions: 22
Oh Jesus, it’s been a while hasn’t it half naked beggy 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The joke is she actually thinks she looks good in the posed photo 😂😂🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh so boring now. This tit or lumi. Repeat until fade. Not even an entertaining Aldi shop or tit fashion reel. So bored of her.

Reactions: 28
Here we go with the bikini shots again and if you’re as happy as you say you are with your rolls and curves then why do you photoshop your pics sometimes you idiot 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On Easter Sunday when EVERYONE is uploading photos of their lovely day, Easter decor, Easter treats, kids enjoying themselves etc. she uploads a photo of herself in her bikini... typical

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Her followers have jumped up over 2k in the last day? 🙄

also the state of the photoshopping is horrendous.
So she can’t be bothered to spend a few £‘s on some little Easter eggs to have fun with her kids on Easter Sunday, but she can buy followers 🤔 It’s pathetic, I noticed how much her followers dropped after she posted bragging about her new car & I knew it wouldn’t be long before she bought some again.

Oh and Beggy (because we all know you read Tattle), my kids are 12 & 16 and although they don’t really do egg hunts & stuff anymore, I bought them a few Easter eggs, we spent the day playing board games, eating a delicious roast dinner that we cooked ourselves & talking about whatever we fancied. None of it was photographed for the gram, it was just a family having fun together. There you go, there’s a content idea for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She goes on about body positivity self love and and so on but can’t upload a photo untouched she has to edit it also someone who does have a good figure is there body not classed a normal body to her as she put #normalbodies

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.