Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she managed to produce the cleanest eggs in history... either she’s wiped all the crap off them or maybe (just maybe) they’re shop bought 🤔 funny how they’re so neatly displayed. It’s almost as if the gurls knew they were going to be appearing on the gram.
Also, why did she approach the chicken coop already filming, surely she didn’t know for sure there’d be any eggs unless she staged them? But only an absolute dick head would do that 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This just came up on my explore page, beggy received this book with the dollar bills with her face on the other week didn’t she? Clearly hasn’t read it yet, well, maybe in the next few years she would have as she hasn’t taken one of the fundamentals out of the book yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How do you know she’s claiming carers allowence?
I don’t, I’m assuming that from all the reasons for early vaccination, the most likely reason for her having it now is that she is bending some rules somewhere and registered as a carer. Of course I may be wrong, I’m just going on judgement of character like many comments on here do.

Reactions: 8
Says her arm hurts?
Maybe tmro or the day after it may ache, but certainly not immediately after the vaccine 🤯🤯🤯🤯 skank.
Are the chickens (deceased) supposedly back outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still not seeing chickens Beggy...a neat little pile of eggs with a few feathers around still isn’t proof of life. Show us the gurls 🐔
She can’t they went in her slow cooker 3 months ago with the anaemic bitatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Says “some of you didn’t even know that I sell these” they must not have been watching your stories then because you haven’t shut up about the lumi since the day you got it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It says on google the average monthly earnings of a nu skin diamond executive is 10 grand wtf!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine starting a real job with absolutely no experience or qualifications and being “promoted” about 12 times in a couple of months and then being 2nd from top of the company?! How can people actually believe that this real 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine starting a real job with absolutely no experience or qualifications and being “promoted” about 12 times in a couple of months and then being 2nd from top of the company?! How can people actually believe that this real 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shes not even good at selling stuff! she just goes round in circles saying everything is surrr good and lovely and convenient cos she’s a hard working mum boss. She couldn’t sell cake to Bruce bogtrotter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing I find so funny about anyone who likes to pretend that MLM makes them a fortune is this ———— IF IT WAS REALLY TRUE AND REALLY THAT EASY EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT AND EARNING A FORTUNE HUN!!!!!!!!

The only way to benefit from it really is if you have a big enough following for the sales like mrs greedy home or you get loads of recruits

Reactions: 1
Taken from an anti MLM site!
The last straw for me was seeing my friend go to a Land Rover showroom with the sole intention of taking a selfie with a high-end car and claim that she was purchasing it with the (non-existent) profits from selling Nu Skin products. I began to distance myself from her at this point. Faking a level of success to lure people into signing up thinking they’ll earn easy money is enough for me to speak out. It was sad to see all this.

The end result, like with most people who get involved with MLM’s, is she got herself (and her husband) into a lot of debt trying to fake the lifestyle, and now she works in retail. How someone can go from claiming to be making six figures to working minimum wage in under a year is something I still haven’t figured out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How has she managed to produce the cleanest eggs in history... either she’s wiped all the crap off them or maybe (just maybe) they’re shop bought 🤔 funny how they’re so neatly displayed. It’s almost as if the gurls knew they were going to be appearing on the gram.
Also, why did she approach the chicken coop already filming, surely she didn’t know for sure there’d be any eggs unless she staged them? But only an absolute dick head would do that 🙃
No sign of the gurls either. Does she think we are stupid or what? What a nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so confused Becky hun. You're your own boss with your own skincare business which is absolute WEAPON GOALS, so who's promoting you? Have you promoted yourself? Did you outsource a company to come in and audit and tell you you'd done well and were deserving of a new job title?
Are you an employee? Are they matching your contributions into their pension scheme? Have you got to use your paid holiday days for Mauritius or is that on top?

However this all works, smashing it babe. I'd love to own a business and be promoted to a director position at the same time, while also simultaneously not having to dip my hand into any of my 🤑🔥🤑🔥🤑 earnings to provide anything for my kids.

#Goals #BossBabe #MLMhun #MummyLife

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok I’m rubbish at understanding accounts- what does this mean? That he’s made £2k?!?
I too live in an area near JLR and loads of people have RR. They’re nothing special here at all.
It's made 2.5k profit essentially

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry her promoting the toothpaste when her chap owns a teeth whitening business has made my 2021 😂 that’s like the owner of McDonald’s wife sitting in Burger King having a chicken royale and sticking it on her highlights ‘best burgers around’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.