Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think it’s odd that all the ‘chicken’ eggs are together?? I don’t own chickens so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but surely they wouldn’t all be grouped together like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget to put on the Wiki that she was caught reading Tattle 😂

Oh and also the fact her kids still sleep on the floor even though she is a ‘boss babe’ making loads of money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just realised that the only reason the bathroom has been renovated (and no where else) is so she can video herself doing lumi ads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I live in bloody Range Rover world and some of my friends get them as they work for JLR- They all moan about how much they cost to run. Most have a ‘cheap’ car on the side and use that most of the time.

There are a lot of new people joining this thread- more people seeing through her bullshit hopefully.
Haha you must be in Warwickshire like me! Half my neighbours work at JLR!

Reactions: 7
Yes because everyone who has mild asthma or grown out of it has been called for vaccine. She’s claiming carers allowance for someone, maybe she’s bevs carer
How on earth do you know she’s claiming a carers allowance????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does steve need to own so many cars 😂 (sorry I had to) 🤣 she wears tit sweat shop clothing, she’s couldn’t renovate her kitchen and they couldn’t afford someone to instal a new bathroom, what is going on with these to? How are they doing this? Obviously all on finance but how are they even passing the checks? It doesn’t add up
Proves they are all about image- think 2ss had always been this way with cars and obviously has come from money, begs has changed as she’s had her ego massaged and earnt money.. she’s more proud of being able to buy a car then she is of getting her child to speak clearly

Reactions: 11
Beggy needs to learn that real friends in the real world don’t care what car you drive. My 3 best friends drive an Audi S3, a BMW M3 and a Y reg Range Rover. The one with the old Range Rover isn’t any less of a friend just because he drives an old car. I like my friends for who they are, not what they have.
That Y reg range rover will be increasing in value as we speak. Wish I hadn't sold mine!

Reactions: 3
So pleased she’s confirmed she’s selling Lumi! I had a feeling but don’t think she’s been speaking about it enough 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How convenient that the “gurls” laid their eggs in a neat little pile!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's ridiculous to suggest she's claiming anything. There's absolutely no way of anyone knowing.

The reason she's been offered the vaccine is because her local centre is ahead of schedule with their program. It's as simple as that. There's no secret health conditions or benefits being claimed. She's just lucky she lives in an area where they have availability. It's happening in other areas of the UK too. I have friends in other parts of the UK who have had their jabs who are in their 30s, 40s etc, without health conditions. And it's simply because there was availability and it saved those vaccines going to waste.

I’d love someone to ask her to explain how nuskin works, how she’s managed to work up to being a diamond dick head explain all about the cost side incomings and outgoings
She probably gets Steve to buy 500 quids worth of products a month..or her mom. Then keeps them and re sells them on, there’s ways round it. She only needs to reach a target.

Reactions: 2
It's ridiculous to suggest she's claiming anything. There's absolutely no way of anyone knowing.

The reason she's been offered the vaccine is because her local centre is ahead of schedule with their program. It's as simple as that. There's no secret health conditions or benefits being claimed. She's just lucky she lives in an area where they have availability. It's happening in other areas of the UK too. I have friends in other parts of the UK who have had their jabs who are in their 30s, 40s etc, without health conditions. And it's simply because there was availability and it saved those vaccines going to waste.
This is true. Unfortunately we can't pin anything on Beggy for this. Lots of my colleagues in their thirties and forties are having theirs.

Reactions: 9
Could you be ARSED going out and putting some eggs from tesco in an empty chicken house 😭 just admit they’ve been gone for ages Rebecca ffs you’re embarrassing at this point..

• Haha
I’m still not seeing chickens Beggy...a neat little pile of eggs with a few feathers around still isn’t proof of life. Show us the gurls 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.