Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also letting the kids jump all over the dogs and her encouraging Woody to climb on the dogs back. 😡

If the Porsch and Range are hers, why do we never see her drive them? I think both of them are Beavers cars.
Yes, it's funny he's driving 'her' car again....
I'd imagine both cars are in his name, if anything for insurance purposes, she would never get insured on either as policy holder. She will just be named driver on both 100% and in order to do that without looking suspicious the car needs to be in his name....

And if that's the case both cars are legally his and she has duck all in her name or as a back up in case they ever split

My guess is the house is also in his name, she brought nothing to the table with her at 18 did she? ... So if the house and cars are all in his name.... That just leaves her with a wardrobe of everything £5 as her own.... Boss babe 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Steaver is one of those really sad blokes who’s obsessed with cars and talks about them in a sexual way 🤢 Grow up Steve! Why not teach your boys that there’s more to life than flashy possessions which really are meaningless when you think about it. What about teaching them how to look after the chickens, mow the lawn, plant a veg patch, take them to visit a castle, teach them how to ride a bike etc etc etc. What a sad, boring, empty life they all lead.
Steve is the kind of guy who probably had posters of cars on his bedroom wall at the age of 19/20, who would obsess over horsepower and zero - 60, who would probably go out for drives around town in his crappy Corsa when he was 17 playing some crap dance music compilation CD thinking he was the absolute boy. When actually all he was, was an absolute looser.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she don’t own up to what she said about covid being a load of rubbish! She forgets everything she posts online is there for everyone to see.
To then go and have a vaccine and think life for her will then get back to normal... for a lot of people life won’t ever be how it was before!
If she don’t want to pulled up on what she says and does don’t use social media to live a fake life. Everything she does she documents online. If she don’t like being criticised if she don’t like trolls then she should take herself off social media and go and get a proper job and give her kids a private life.

Reactions: 10
That bloody filter isn't funny. It wasn't funny the first time but she has so over played it now. But will carry on as she is so childish and think she is so funny

Reactions: 8
The car people get to look rich when they’re not. All for the gram.
The car is probably Steve's, just like the Porsche. She claims these cars are hers, yet, Steve is the one who drives them. My partner and myself both have cars, and no way would I let anyone else drive my car.

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing it’s a company car, leased through GRYN or whatever Steve’s business is called, lowers any profits, saves him corporation tax. Begga isn’t earning enough to reach the threshold of even paying tax after taking away the benefit in kind from her PAYE tax code, therefore the tax payers are paying for her car
Yes 👏 makes no sense.

She wanted a porsche, got a different Porsche to the one she suggested, then not 2 months later got a more modern car more in the vein of a cayenne but a Range Rover not a porsche....

It costs more or less the same to lease both from what I can see so why not get the car you want?

Deffo leased through Steve's dads business, Steve had a very similar black Range Rover at the time Woody was born, Steve's dad must have a contact at Range Rover who gets them good deals.

Notice no post this time about "I'm so proud of myself, worked so hard to save up blah blah blah" She knows Mr Hobson senior would see it and be like WTF

Attachments

Reactions: 6
My husband got a new car just over a year ago, and a very nice expensive one he’d worked hard and had a promotion (actual promotion beggy, not a rainbow unicorn director) and prior to that had smaller “work cars”. You know what beggy, no one even knew he had it unless they saw him in it, no flash IG post, no bragging, nothing, he just, you know, drove his new car, proud as duck but not a knob about it.
That's the difference. People who brag and show off everything they buy, do it out of a lack of class. People who work hard and buy nice things do it to improve their own lives, not to prove anything to others. Steve has/had money, due to his dad's hard work and has probably grown up with nice things. Rebecca comes across as someone who had nothing, and made sure to find a bloke with money, at any cost,getting pregnant was her only means of securing a man with money as she has nothing else to offer, she's uneducated, has zero class, is bone idol, doesn't even possess the ability to carry out basic domestic chores. I don't understand how her sheep say hers and ratboys relationship is 'goals', he takes every opportunity to humiliate and ridicule her. He shows her zero respect. If she thinks anyone is jealous of her life, it just adds to how brain washed she has been by her MLM cronies and her mother, who seems to think happiness is measured by how many possessions you have rather than how much you are loved and supported by those close to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who the hell drives a car like that but does the weekly food shop at aldi!!!
We do! hahaha.

But then, we dont pretend to be someone we are not. And i dont pimp my family out on social media, my kids have proper beds, and im a much better person than old Beggy Lamb :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steve is the kind of guy who probably had posters of cars on his bedroom wall at the age of 19/20, who would obsess over horsepower and zero - 60, who would probably go out for drives around town in his crappy Corsa when he was 17 playing some crap dance music compilation CD thinking he was the absolute boy. When actually all he was, was an absolute looser.
Probably one of the McDonald’s massive !!

Reactions: 5
Steaver is one of those really sad blokes who’s obsessed with cars and talks about them in a sexual way 🤢 Grow up Steve! Why not teach your boys that there’s more to life than flashy possessions which really are meaningless when you think about it. What about teaching them how to look after the chickens, mow the lawn, plant a veg patch, take them to visit a castle, teach them how to ride a bike etc etc etc. What a sad, boring, empty life they all lead.
He needs to start with the basics like how to talk properly, brush their teeth everyday, eat this magical thing called veg and that’s just for starters. They need to focus on those kids development because from what I’ve seen of Alfie, he is developmentally behind my 5 year old.

Reactions: 11
Range rovers are the clitoris of the car world. Every c**t has one!
I live in bloody Range Rover world and some of my friends get them as they work for JLR- They all moan about how much they cost to run. Most have a ‘cheap’ car on the side and use that most of the time.

There are a lot of new people joining this thread- more people seeing through her bullshit hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can’t understand how she has a vaccine appointment, my husband is 49 with high blood pressure and hasn’t got an appointment yet 😐
Very low IQ probably class as disability hence why she was invited

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to brainstorm and have dedicated person to do the wiki 🤣

remember the time she allows woody to sit on Oscars back and bounce on him 😩🆘

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Still has fake designer bags, kids still sleep on the floor, it’s like having a genuine Louis Vuitton bag with £5 in it. Ridiculous
Will take more than a couple of Cars on finance to impress me 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she really does have money to buy these things outright with the house still in the state it is and kids still without proper beds then she should be ashamed. Sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️
you couldn’t pay me to live the life she does.
I recently had my vaccine and felt like absolute shite and my arm achrd fordayyyys.
Same here! I felt horrendous after mine and my arm was hurting for nearly two weeks 😂

Reactions: 3
We do! hahaha.

But then, we dont pretend to be someone we are not. And i dont pimp my family out on social media, my kids have proper beds, and im a much better person than old Beggy Lamb :)
ha ha ha no offence! I’m not a fan of aldi apart from the middle aisles xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ha ha ha no offence! I’m not a fan of aldi apart from the middle aisles xx
Hahaha its okay.
I love Aldi, my parents did their shopping there when i was a kid and its just stuck with me. Although i do find i spend more in Aldi than i do anywhere else! Im the same in home bargains- because i think its 'cheap' i go completely OTT :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The car is probably Steve's, just like the Porsche. She claims these cars are hers, yet, Steve is the one who drives them. My partner and myself both have cars, and no way would I let anyone else drive my car.
I'm so proud of myself and so grateful - what an idiot saying all that when she has contributed nothing to those heaps of metal. She's insane, no other explanation at this stage.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.