Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love someone to ask her to explain how nuskin works, how she’s managed to work up to being a diamond dick head explain all about the cost side incomings and outgoings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just think it’s allllll for the gram!!!!
forcing yourself to like Starbucks/Costa for the gram

wait for the coffee pics with the steering wheel Elle derby type posts
Exactly why she is training herself to like coffee!! So she can copy all the other insta huns with their car coffee 😂 she is just so pathetically funny.
she could buy the boys new clothes from next every month rather than spending £3-5 daily on a coffee she’s only drinking because she thinks she looks cool 😎

Reactions: 13
Vaccine today ..... we now wait for the woe is me stories because she has a sore arm and has slight side effects!!

Reactions: 17
Considering covid is a load of crap hyped up by the media I would have thought our boss babe wouldn’t have the vaccine...if it’s so crap, why bother Rebecca?

Reactions: 21
Vaccine today ..... we now wait for the woe is me stories because she has a sore arm and has slight side effects!!
Why does she even want to have the vaccine? Yknow, because according to her Covid is all a load of “hyped up crap” that the media talk about when they have nothing else to say.....

What’s the dog Hoover thing
I’m not 100% sure but I think she put up an Instagram story telling us her dog (Oscar, I think) was afraid of the hoover, and then proceeded to film herself chasing him with the hoover, pretending to hoover his paws, she found it hysterical

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That’s evil
I’m not 100% sure but I think she put up an Instagram story telling us her dog (Oscar, I think) was afraid of the hoover, and then proceeded to film herself chasing him with the hoover, pretending to hoover his paws, she found it hysterical

Reactions: 4
Yeah and I think if I remember rightly she actually caught his paw and he cried and she laughed?

• Angry
  • Sad
Yeah she was teasing the dog, shoving the hoover into his paws and being really sort of sadistic with it - the dog was afraid of the noise of the hoover and she was taking pleasure in backing it into a corner and pushing the hoover right infront of its face and rolling the hoover back and forth over his paws (with the hoover switched on)
It wasn’t very nice at all and then she came back on all like “urgh fir everywun goin on about it being cruel thu dog it weren’t cruel at all right it’s just a bit of fun ah luv my dogs DUNT ah Steve?” - this was when the 2 dogs they had were never seen or heard from and were locked in the utility room and never allowed in the house or treated properly at all....
Such an animal lover....😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
There’s just so much shite this woman has done that it’s hard to remember it all. I scrolled down her page there and came across the video of her in the kitchen in her shorts full on twerking her fat hole while poor little woody is directly behind said hole. Shameless she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She lost 43 followers yesterday. People are starting to see through this scam.

*cue Begs buying herself some more followers*

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah she was teasing the dog, shoving the hoover into his paws and being really sort of sadistic with it - the dog was afraid of the noise of the hoover and she was taking pleasure in backing it into a corner and pushing the hoover right infront of its face and rolling the hoover back and forth over his paws (with the hoover switched on)
It wasn’t very nice at all and then she came back on all like “urgh fir everywun goin on about it being cruel thu dog it weren’t cruel at all right it’s just a bit of fun ah luv my dogs DUNT ah Steve?” - this was when the 2 dogs they had were never seen or heard from and were locked in the utility room and never allowed in the house or treated properly at all....
Yes! Bloody cruel!

Reactions: 5
Still has fake designer bags, kids still sleep on the floor, it’s like having a genuine Louis Vuitton bag with £5 in it. Ridiculous
Will take more than a couple of Cars on finance to impress me 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she really does have money to buy these things outright with the house still in the state it is and kids still without proper beds then she should be ashamed. Sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️
you couldn’t pay me to live the life she does.
I recently had my vaccine and felt like absolute shite and my arm achrd fordayyyys.

Reactions: 15
Also letting the kids jump all over the dogs and her encouraging Woody to climb on the dogs back. 😡

If the Porsch and Range are hers, why do we never see her drive them? I think both of them are Beavers cars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Steaver is one of those really sad blokes who’s obsessed with cars and talks about them in a sexual way 🤢 Grow up Steve! Why not teach your boys that there’s more to life than flashy possessions which really are meaningless when you think about it. What about teaching them how to look after the chickens, mow the lawn, plant a veg patch, take them to visit a castle, teach them how to ride a bike etc etc etc. What a sad, boring, empty life they all lead.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.