Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she posts a pic herself in those black leather pants. I just think of the scene of Ross in Friends trying to get them off

As for those boots! Clown Boots! Look massive on her.

Whilst they are out on these walks? Are the dogs with them? Or are they left at home for hours upon hours.

when did she start limiting the comments on her instagram posts?
Has been limiting them for a while

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is that all expenses for her or the whole family?

Reactions: 7
Her legs and cankles in them leggings... no!! Please for your own sake Rebecca start dressing for your bloody shape! Her legs are way too big for them!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I missed it and it was mentioned previously but what was the documentary? Sounds like an interesting watch!

Reactions: 3
I run a business (a proper one ) and I have 3 employees. If they get promoted or get recognition for hard work they a PAYRISE to help pay for the mortgage/bills/children, they don’t get a one off trip to another country. How is that going to help them in the long run??? You’ve got single glazed windows and children without beds but fear not! Mummy’s going on holiday!!!

Surely a payrise would help pay for them all to go to Tenerife so they all reap the benefits of ‘hard work’

I know what I would rather have but Rebecca is her own priority so this is perfect for her

Reactions: 37
Sorry if I missed it and it was mentioned previously but what was the documentary? Sounds like an interesting watch!

this is it x

I just see she only has 89 comments on her new photo half are her replying to other insta huns, she just ignore her actual stupid followers. Hopefully people are seeing this is just some toxic cult shit.

an all expenses paid trip ok hun we believe ya

Reactions: 16
She’s pissed off because they have been getting lots of “mole hills” in the garden haha does she realise she lives in the dales?

Reactions: 17
Id love to be a fly on the wall when Steve's dad - who's inadvertently funded Dingles lifestyle for years - finds out she's swanning off to Mauritius on her own for a week and leaving his son and grandsons at home

Reactions: 11
The problem is... her “bikini pic” we wait for won’t be of her on her “free” holiday at all (won’t happen!) It will be of her laid in dales basking in the mud in her white/grey bikini like of the pigs from kilnsey fish farm!

No not a Muslim country, natives follow a mostly Hindu faith but it is as diverse as anywhere else.

I honestly cannot wait for her bikini pic with her lobster red skin. I’m almost hoping she’s there when I am.
Guys honestly... I would put money on it! (Hard earned by the way begs!) that she will not go to Mauritius!! 100%

I’m not sure, I feel like she’s so deep into the con she’d do ANYTHING to go to Mauritius, like she would definitely get herself into serious debt just to prove a point

Reactions: 24
I’m not sure, I feel like she’s so deep into the con she’d do ANYTHING to go to Mauritius, like she would definitely get herself into serious debt just to prove a point
I agree she’s well and truly brainwashed. And let’s face it her brain wasn’t the sharpest to begin with. She feeds off attention and admiration so this fake mlm bullshit where they all publicly praise each other is right up her street.

Reactions: 19
Omg looking @ that woman’s insta she has such bad style.. those prada boots make it look like she’s on tag
This made me lol, I have those Prada boots but I completely respect that people don’t like them. My mum hates them, thinks they’re the worst thing I’ve ever owned.
You know what, maybe I’ll text my mum and tell her she’s a troll before blocking her. Maybe I’ll upload a video on my business page mouthing off about her being jealous.

Reactions: 13
Are Steve & the boys going to Mauritius with her?? Like the previous posted said I bet she doesn’t go convenient time to qualify for a trip like this when we literally can’t travel anywhere...

Reactions: 8
Yes!!! This 100%! If my work said I could have a holiday (which will only benefit myself for 1 week and I have to go with the rest of my work) or a pay rise which will benefit my whole family going forward - I know what I would chose and it’s not going to end in me ditching my family for a week

I wonder if she's going to now diet to get a bikini body (but not diet because she doesn't like diets). Maybe she'll start protein World again. I can't see her taking her size 14 body to maritus. She needs a "doing it for the gram" body

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's going to now diet to get a bikini body (but not diet because she doesn't like diets). Maybe she'll start protein World again. I can't see her taking her size 14 body to maritus. She needs a "doing it for the gram" body
She’s not going to bloody Mauritius!

Reactions: 10
The more we say she's not going to Mauritius the more she will try and prove us wrong. She'll have a trip booked on her credit card as soon as she can and pretend it was all expenses paid. Look what she did with the Porsche!

Reactions: 23
do you think she believes she is going? Or she is just saying it to drag her gullible followers in some more?
It’s all part of the con. It’s the same as the lies about the Porsche. She’s trying to entice people to sign up to be in her “team” by indirectly implying that she’s making loads of money and getting extravagant perks by being involved like a dream holiday. I’m not sure she really believes it, I’m sure she knows deep down it’s all rubbish but she’s so dumb that she can’t see she’s also being played like a fiddle by those who roped her into this car crash.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.