Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad when your own fiancé (fiancée? Never know which one is which as I’ve never been one!) is trolling you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
34D25F68-0F15-44A1-A24A-699BDD880F0B.png

Also someone who literally advertised there new diet plan today....sat there eating mini egg cakes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You do you.. il sit and read tattle of an evening while claiming not to be arsed 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh she's not happy tonight eh!!

Can't believe she was caught red handed on here 😂 brilliant!!

Steve has well and truly stuck her in it!

P.S Order the boys bed frames Rebecca and stop being so stubborn!! Put them first for once!!

• Haha
I don’t know what annoys the duck out of me more the ad or the self obsessed reel 🤣 I mean to upload both of these in one day is gold.
For someone who doesn’t care what people think her whole life points to the opposite. For someone who can’t find the time to eat she sure finds the time to make a reel about ‘trolls’ which probably took a thousand takes or take a bath in the middle of the day all the time, or be doing her face sanding at tea time constantly 🙈😂

The lies for the ads are just so blatant I can’t stand it!

Reactions: 14
Can just see her storming round the house now “ur suh suh orrible Steve u don’t support me and my hard work with the lumi, I aren’t changing for no one! Glad I’m guuuuin to Mauritius on my own”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine the Barney they must be having as Steve has dropped her in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god this is hilarious, Steve has massively stitched her up, showing on tattle, ripping her about the lumi then showing a load of mini eggs when she’s just advertised a health drink 😂😂😂 she’s gonna lose her mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sitting on the floor hooked up to a charger - god forbid she looses the ability to block & delete 🤪🤣
The fact she is on Tattle is absolutely giving me LIFE! 🤣🤣🤣 Nice one Steve, I bet she will be fuming now. Too late to delete it Begs, we already have the evidence 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The fact she is on Tattle is absolutely giving me LIFE! 🤣🤣🤣 Nice one Steve, I bet she will be fuming now. Too late to delete it Begs, we already have the evidence 😂
The thing is, she’ll read here & find out that she’s been busted, log into Steve’s account and delete the stories like it never happened and end up making herself look 10x worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get ready tattlers for the crying troll post tomorrow cus she aren’t ‘appy!!!😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She strikes me as the type to slag Tattle off but then also use it herself to slag off everyone else

Reactions: 32
The filter suits her , she looked like she wanted to cry her eyes out on the reel. Like everyone said ... .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.