Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be quiet tomorrow do you reckon? This is a lot of shame for one day isn’t it?
I think a mental health break must be on the cards. Not before one billion inspiration quotes about how we’re the problem, of course
That girl has zero shame 😂 she’ll be back on stories in the morning with her appy Wednesday everywun, I hope you’re all doing awwkay

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s gonna be quiet tomorrow do you reckon? This is a lot of shame for one day isn’t it?
I think a mental health break must be on the cards. Not before one billion inspiration quotes about how we’re the problem, of course
I think tomorrow she will be playing the victim, crying troll and bullies, when the reality is, Steve is the one who was trolling her and whether knowingly or unknowingly, managed to not only out her on Tattle, but decided to poke fun at the Lumi. So this is the perfect life she thinks everyone is jealous of? Can honestly say my partner has NEVER made fun of me or ridiculed my work, think I'll stick with a bloke who respects me rather than prostitute myself for a meal ticket

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think tomorrow she will be playing the victim, crying troll and bullies, when the reality is, Steve is the one who was trolling her and whether knowingly or unknowingly, managed to not only out her on Tattle, but decided to poke fun at the Lumi. So this is the perfect life she thinks everyone is jealous of? Can honestly say my partner has NEVER made fun of me or ridiculed my work, think I'll stick with a bloke who respects me rather than prostitute myself for a meal ticket
so true 👏

Reactions: 6
But guysssss

SHE DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS! DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS!!!! SHE ARENT CHANIN FIR NO WUN... SHE IS HER UND SHE AINT CHANIN FUR NO WUN.....EVVVVVVURRRRR!!!!!

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
But guysssss

SHE DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS! DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS!!!! SHE ARENT CHANIN FIR NO WUN... SHE IS HER UND SHE AINT CHANIN FUR NO WUN.....EVVVVVVURRRRR!!!!!

😆
Whipping out the vid again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
God I am howling. She will HATE she’s been caught red handed. But we’re all assuming she’s reading here (we know she does) yet I wouldn’t put it past her to be on here with her own account talking about others.

Reactions: 21
Wonder if she still has activia in the morning because gut health is so important to her, or if she still uses readly 🤥 🥱
If only Readly did a Tattle subscription......what a fantastic decision to use Beggy. What an ROI that would be, courtesy of beaver! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much money it would take for her to do a #ad for tattle! Super cute gossip site for busy mums to unwind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Quiet morning.. followed by a shot of the dales (so grateful for this view we can’t wait to sod off to Spain) then either an underwear pic or a woe is me post...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Quiet morning.. followed by a shot of the dales (so grateful for this view we can’t wait to sod off to Spain) then either an underwear pic or a woe is me post...
Or she’ll be quiet all day then at about 8pm she’ll address the nation and say she’s been having a phone free day and just being in the moment (with her reflection) followed by 15 stories of her out for a walk with the dogs in the dales (yawn)

Or what she could do is be honest.
I was on tattle last night and I read some things that upset me (all true) so I thought I’d just have a day away from social media and re evaluate what exactly I want from this.

No doubt you are right tho, she’ll get her kit off for the gram so that her sheeple can inflate her damaged ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
But guysssss

😆
Noone is you, and that is your superpower 😂😂😂
Thank duck im not you beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she was reading on here and read things that she didn’t like then 🤷🏻‍♀️🙃
48F01711-5DD9-424B-91CF-1CD9718341C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The stories for the shakes have gone? Has she taken them down or have they gone due to it being 24 hours? I don't think its been 24 hours 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.