Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been having them for about 3 seconds Claire, the 3 seconds you see in the ad 😩😂

049CA094-1F1E-46AF-B8AC-A39A359861FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If a group of people are talking about you, upfront (not behind your back begs) then you definitely are 1000% doing something wrong 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When they live where they do I don’t get the thought process of going to a small village to film that AD! I can’t see your average busy mum traveling to a village necking a shake by the stream and doing a run for the bus kinda jog over a bridge... what now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It pisses me off that influencers can limit the comments on their posts. Surely part of advertising/influencing is about being honest & upfront about everything, good & bad. If they can’t deal with the negative comments, then they really shouldn’t be doing the ‘job’ in the first place. Surely at some point the ASA should get involved in this, especially when she’s actually posted an advert she shouldn’t be allowed to limit the comments.

Reactions: 19
Crying at this; we watch her shocking weekly shop, her appalling slow cooking, she demolishes treats at night on the sofa, ice cream and cookies on her walks but I’m supposed to believe she is on a ’healthy liquid diet of balanced vitamins and powder’!

I’m also supposed to believe this nonsense is healthy....honestly I’d rather buy a sander for my face than this b*llsh*t.
‘Busy working mamma’ duck me, she is clueless. Can’t believe people listen to this head and buy her bullshit. She hasn’t worked a decent shift In Her life. And she looks a dog in those bleeping leggings

I’m sorry but if you knew that you had this ad coming up you would at least lose some weight before hand to make it believable, no?

Give it up begs get back to chowing down on your banana bread and Maryland Cookies, this is why you’re a big flop, because you’re a lying cow.

View attachment 495255
Omg what does she look like . That was the worst fake jog I’ve ever seen in my life. What an absolute prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing says I aren’t bothered that people don’t like me more than finding a sound to use setting up the phone, perfecting the face like a slapped arse look, writing a caption and uploading it to Instagram and monitoring comments whilst ignore comments on a paid AD... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah beggy you do you, for nobody else would want to do you, you’re a bleeping embarrassment 😂😂 I am still laughing my head off at that video I swear it’s made my bloody week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She isn’t getting the message about those colours making her look like death is she?

As anyone seen the show man down with comedian Greg Davies? If not look it up its the episode where he meets the fitness guru with the huge arse and goes for a run. It's series 1 episode 4. It's clearly where Beggy got her inspiration from 🤣
OMG that is hilarious, totally this 😂😂

Howling at that, it’s like it is a set up of what they can make her do, am sure it’s a piss take.

Would love to know what these ‘Other Active’ ingredients are, surely this can be reported for being utter nonsense! Also do you know what includes all your vitamins, minerals etc... fruit and veg!
‘A number of other active ingredients’ is the new ‘number one device for a reason’

I’ll give her this, she is consistent
consistently tit

ETA - sorry for so many posts but OMG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah beggy you do you, for nobody else would want to do you, you’re a bleeping embarrassment 😂😂 I am still laughing my head off at that video I swear it’s made my bloody week 🤣
Me too, I was having a tit day at work (actual work beggy, busy mum of 2 that I am) and have watched it a few times to give myself a laugh. The embarrassment, how she even thinks that’s a serious advert is beyond me.

Just shown my husband it and his commend was “do you know what, if people buy it after watching that, they deserve to be fleeced of their money, it’s the jog that makes it”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s actually deleting genuine reasonable questions on that ad instead of answering..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.