Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like duck is she doing 30-150 min cardio a week and in addition the same non cardio, up to 10k steps a day and whatever the first one is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She lives in the middle of vast countryside, has 2 dogs, 2 young kids, a large house and is fully able bodied - she should easily be doing 10K steps every single day without even trying. Infact, she should probably be able to easily get about 16K steps in most days without much effort. If she’s not hitting 10K steps a day then she’s not taking the dogs out or doing much around the house or doing any walking/exercise at all. Lazy bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Like duck is she doing 30-150 min cardio a week and in addition the same non cardio, up to 10k steps a day and whatever the first one is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh my god they will be sending it jam packed full of calories because she's told them she's so active so it will just increase her calorie surplus further β†”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She lives in the middle of vast countryside, has 2 dogs, 2 young kids, a large house and is fully able bodied - she should easily be doing 10K steps every single day without even trying. Infact, she should probably be able to easily get about 16K steps in most days without much effort. If she’s not hitting 10K steps a day then she’s not taking the dogs out or doing much around the house or doing any walking/exercise at all. Lazy bastard!
Shows the dogs to prove they are walked πŸ™ˆπŸ™„ you dont full my hen! Ive dropped my kids at school at 8, walked with the dog for 90 minutes and ive got 10k steps before 9:30! What happened to that tracker thing she was raving about a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 12
i cant deal with them down at the stream with the dogs and woody. shes filming steve with mabel in the water and woody is climbing the rocks, omg what if he fell in. she literally doesnt give a tit for her kids safety

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shows the dogs to prove they are walked πŸ™ˆπŸ™„ you dont full my hen! Ive dropped my kids at school at 8, walked with the dog for 90 minutes and ive got 10k steps before 9:30! What happened to that tracker thing she was raving about a few weeks ago?
Yeah this is the thing, in my day to day routine I do my housework, in & out with washing to the line, tidying, hoovering, making beds etc then out with the dog for an hour or more, in to the shop or supermarket, out with the kids etc - just normal day to day life and I always hit about 17K steps every day and that’s not days when I go out myself for a proper walk or run or do any set exercise myself.

Reactions: 12
i cant deal with them down at the stream with the dogs and woody. shes filming steve with mabel in the water and woody is climbing the rocks, omg what if he fell in. she literally doesnt give a tit for her kids safety
Thought the exact same, he was stood on rocks in wellies that more than likely don’t fit him properly so not secure and on rocks which are probably slippery. Her lack of awareness with her children is surely a huge red flag..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Everyone look at what a wonderful person I am because I sent out some Costa gift cards and some flowers to my boss babes. Aren't I amazing.
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The first one is how many minutes of sunlight she should be getting a week, duck knows what that has to do with weight loss but there we go. I don’t think the tanning beds count Rebecca πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HELP!! I have lost my very much loved story stalker and it is no longer available for download. Can anyone suggest a good one please? Preferably no log in required. Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210323_140753_com.instagram.android_edit_384403732684573.jpg

How does she know they will love it, if she hasn't yet read it herself..... πŸ€”πŸ€­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.