Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who forgets to eat she’s sure carrying a lot of weight....

bleeping idiot.

I am actually mortified for her. The absolute bleeping state of her. What an embarrassment. Imagine how embarrassed Steve’s parents are......!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is the Basil Fawlty of influencing. Literally any content she tries to create is a disaster. It's unbearable but I can't stop watching!!! Why???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She ruins things for herself though, she’s become so desperate for content that she’s just taking anything without any thought of how to tailor it for her audience, with no self awareness.
How can she sit there and say she forgets to eat when we see her eating and baking on a daily basis? We’ve never seen her go running before, where’s the authenticity? As much as we take the piss out of her for it, and as much as it’s an excuse to flash her tits, at least she does have some form of exercise/workout, why not incorporate it into that? Why not spin it as, ‘being a busy mum sometimes I fall into the trap of not eating as healthily as I’d like’? Surely this is where she’s bitten herself on the arse by falling out with Channel Mum as I’m sure they’d think of stuff like this and guide her a bit more.
Cos the way she’s carried it out makes it sound as though she’s just taken the company’s pre-prepared blurb and gone yeah that’s good enough xxx

I just despair, I hate how Instagram has made it easy for people to get on the influencer ladder, you get total morons with no work ethic at all putting the bare minimum of effort in and getting rewarded for it, it drives me mad, no not in a jealous way in a ‘move over and let me do your job properly!’ way 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think at this point, if Amazon came to her with cash and said "can you promote our Lumi dupe" ... she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Perfect if you’re on the go and busy... absolutely fine BUT you don’t leave the dungeon (unless lockdown or to film tit ads) and you don’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️ or look after your kids nanny dvd does that...

Reactions: 14
She really thinks she’s got a nice bum. Don’t get me wrong, it’s big but so is the rest of her. Having a big bum is classed as sexy if you have a slim frame. Her kankles and sausage fingers give it all away.
There is nothing wrong with having those things but she’s flaunting it all like she’s some size 8 curvy video girl.
No one is reposting her pictures and captioning them ‘body goals’

she’s so bleeping deluded.
And that bleeping Advert. I’d laugh but at this point I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so clueless, it’s worrying that she’s responsible for 2 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People are in the comments asking her "is it three shakes a day?" and "are you allowed any other food alongside it?".

She's done such a poor job of advertising what it actually is. Is it part of a diet plan for weight loss or is it just a a shake whenever you feel like it, for convenience?!

Reactions: 20
She really thinks she’s got a nice bum. Don’t get me wrong, it’s big but so is the rest of her. Having a big bum is classed as sexy if you have a slim frame. Her kankles and sausage fingers give it all away.
There is nothing wrong with having those things but she’s flaunting it all like she’s some size 8 curvy video girl.
No one is reposting her pictures and captioning them ‘body goals’

she’s so bleeping deluded.
And that bleeping Advert. I’d laugh but at this point I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so clueless, it’s worrying that she’s responsible for 2 kids.
Yes this 100% the nice arse only counts if the rest of the body is poppin!! And hers is not lol, her arse is just out of shape like the rest of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving the fake it’s delicious face! Bet she’s copied Steve when he eats her slow cooker slop...
D5288FC5-F441-46EB-85D2-940BFED43194.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As anyone seen the show man down with comedian Greg Davies? If not look it up its the episode where he meets the fitness guru with the huge arse and goes for a run. It's series 1 episode 4. It's clearly where Beggy got her inspiration from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got the ad video PLEASE! 🤣🤣 I NEED to see it. The link posted this morning doesn't seem to be working for me. 🤣 Thank you.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is that ad, it’s absolutely hilarious!! Why would you drink a shake then bleeping run straight after. How this ad got signed off is beyond me!!! She has plenty of time to eat, she’s always stuffing her face with food!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone know roughly what she would have been paid for that ad? I’m thinking of a career change...!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As anyone seen the show man down with comedian Greg Davies? If not look it up its the episode where he meets the fitness guru with the huge arse and goes for a run. It's series 1 episode 4. It's clearly where Beggy got her inspiration from 🤣
😂 yes I know who you mean!! 😂🙈

FAE57B1C-AAA7-44E2-A511-A834C5F672E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.