Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you have zero fashion sense when you pick clothes that resemble the same colour slop you serve up daily...

It’s like she’s got him an apprentice mechanic job for when her impractical car breaks down in the arse end of nowhere!

C0C1D638-EAF0-4DD0-9D54-92019195740C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she say she’s not been anywhere in lockdown? She’s out and about more than ever! I’ve bought my kids new clothes from Tesco and Sainsbury’s during lockdown. They don’t stop growing Beggy! Stingy cow.

Reactions: 17
Why does she wear an eternity type ring now instead of her engagement ring? Has she sold the original one to buy the new bathroom ‘suit’ ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she wear an eternity type ring now instead of her engagement ring? Has she sold the original one to buy the new bathroom ‘suit’ ??
I think I remember her saying it doesn't fit but I definitely think they sold it!

Reactions: 3
She's shared a lickybumhuns post about the Lenor, featuring dangerous storage of washing pods. 🙄

Literally looks like jars of sweets. Moron.

Screenshot_20210303_203054_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If your significant other had a teeth whitening “business” would you realy try and promote another “business”. Teeth whitening product?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alden has grown soo much, but 1 pair of jeans?! I have just forked out nearly £200 on new joggers/ tracksuits etc for my little boy who is also 7 because I noticed he had a growth spurt! One pair of jeans?! What kid wears jeans daily!? My little boy is in joggers all the time and jeans for special occasions!!

Reactions: 15
I can't believe how many bloggers/influencers share unsafe ways to store washing products.

Reactions: 12
I don't think you're the only one, there's this montage for him on YT 🥺😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Wasn’t there a Herr Flick character in league of gentlemen too, same skin colour and texture 🤢

Surely when they send the brief they include DO NOT SHARE ANYTHING UNSAFE. They already get enough (justified) flack for making washing detergent that looks edible. 🙄

I've sent them a DM but I doubt anyone will see it.
Who’s joining the begins with poo crew business call tonight?? I wonder if our Rebecca will be speaking and inspiring others to join her lumeh bizz?
2CCFC4AF-715C-418F-804C-B7AF74A4C45E.jpeg

‘And so much more’ same vagueness as the ‘no1 device for a reason’
What an absolute load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she realises that having a constant offer on the lumi totally devalues it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.