Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steaver was a cocky twit before we started ripping him on here. I bet they argue like tit, proper nasty rows from both sides. They both like the sound of their own voices

Reactions: 19
It makes me laugh cos I would never question anyone’s relationship who kept it off social media, but those who plaster it all over just scream ‘overcompensating’ and it makes everyone judge them. People like Beggy are their own worst enemy
This! The forced cuddles and kisses just make them look like they’re faking

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Today Beaver could have said:
1) I think we should stay and do some school work with Alfie.
2) I think we should buy some proper beds for the boys.
3) I think we need to get Woody some shoes that fit him properly.
But no, he went on an unnecessary journey so they could walk holding hands all "oooh look at us, we love each other so much, be jealous of us all you trolls".
He is as complicit in the poor upbringing of those children as she is.
No excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can assure you begga is mental and he can’t just walk away...
Spill the beans then!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when those sandals get tried on. Steve will rip her a new one 🤣🤣🤣 can't wait to see her trotting through Hawes eith them on her trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can assure you begga is mental and he can’t just walk away...
Fine, provide the evidence? He doesn't have to walk away. He can however intervene for the psychological, emotional and physical welfare of his children. Haven't seen any evidence of this so far.

Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
Yep. Another one of them relationships that are forced for the kids, yet this isn't always the best option.
If she lied about a miscarriage to keep him imagine what else she would do. She reminds me of the type of woman to do the most extreme things for attention or for him to stick around. Guilt trip and all sorts. She is a complete Narcissist

Reactions: 15
He's big and ugly enough to walk away if that's what he wants. duck all sympathy for him here. He knows exactly what he is doing.
You lose them as you find them!
There aren’t many men that I know of that would put up with her and her grubby skanky ways. I hope he meets somebody nice and dumps her right back where she belongs. I think she’s just a convenient empty for him and he’ll realise one day.

Reactions: 6
Steaver was a cocky twit before we started ripping him on here. I bet they argue like tit, proper nasty rows from both sides. They both like the sound of their own voices
Can you remember a vlog when they'd not long since moved to the new house, Steve was nowhere to be seen and she was upset and crying, then at one point in the blog said she'd had a row with Steve?
I actually felt sorry for her then. Now I think she's a twit, and the pair of them are rough as bears arses but I need to find that vlog again!

Reactions: 7
She is definitely the sort to use the boys as a weapon against Steve if they were to split up and Big Bad Bev would be right there egging her on.

Reactions: 14
Can you remember a vlog when they'd not long since moved to the new house, Steve was nowhere to be seen and she was upset and crying, then at one point in the blog said she'd had a row with Steve?
I actually felt sorry for her then. Now I think she's a twit, and the pair of them are rough as bears arses but I need to find that vlog again!
That deffo rings a bell. I re-watched a lot of her early stuff last year 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t believe that crap about Steve can’t walk away, I think people on here sometimes run away with themselves and are constantly trying to find issues, or nit pick. Steve did look annoyed this morning but her ‘he’s taking so long hehe’ seems to be a non funny running joke they have.

Also I’ve cried loads after arguments with my partner but we don’t have blazing rows or an unhealthy relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s a known fact where we live that she is a bleeping lunatic.... she’s a laughing stock round here n she is most DEFINITELY the type to hold Alfie and woody from Steve if he leaves her... end of story. I actually feel sorry for him.

And to add, I can’t speak for if they have blazing rows on the regular in the new house as it’s in the middle of nowhere but I know they did when they lived back here! Can only imagine it will have got worse as she has got progressively worse and more selfish over the years! This isn’t me bigging up Steve either as he’s a dick and used to think everyone was after him, just think it should be known she a headcase!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s a known fact where we live that she is a bleeping lunatic.... she’s a laughing stock round here n she is most DEFINITELY the type to hold Alfie and woody from Steve if he leaves her... end of story. I actually feel sorry for him.

And to add, I can’t speak for if they have blazing rows on the regular in the new house as it’s in the middle of nowhere but I know they did when they lived back here! Can only imagine it will have got worse as she has got progressively worse and more selfish over the years! This isn’t me bigging up Steve either as he’s a dick and used to think everyone was after him, just think it should be known she a headcase!!
I fully agree I think she's 50 shades of mental, that is my gut feeling. That's what you get beaver boy for poking your pipe in the local woman and thinking you're all that and a bag of chips... I bet they've had some horrific rows over him not wanting more kids. One minute she says she's not bothered, next she's saying she's not done yet. Those poor boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I can believe that. Her behaviour is very erratic. I also think, so much of her behaviour is a result of the way she was raised, we are probably seeing a mirror image of the way she was raised. She doesn't appear to have anyone to guide her, so maybe she's a selfish self absorbed mother because that's what she thinks is normal. It's sad that she openly talks about the importance of put herself first, sadly she takes it very literally

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I fully agree I think she's 50 shades of mental, that is my gut feeling. That's what you get beaver boy for poking your pipe in the local woman and thinking you're all that and a bag of chips... I bet they've had some horrific rows over him not wanting more kids. One minute she says she's not bothered, next she's saying she's not done yet. Those poor boys!
The sad thing is the boys and any future children she has, are a means to secure a lifestyle. She shows zero maternal instinct or even interest in her boys. Any interest she does show, is for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can believe that. Her behaviour is very erratic. I also think, so much of her behaviour is a result of the way she was raised, we are probably seeing a mirror image of the way she was raised. She doesn't appear to have anyone to guide her, so maybe she's a selfish self absorbed mother because that's what she thinks is normal. It's sad that she openly talks about the importance of put herself first, sadly she takes it very literally
You don't need to feel sorry for 2ss. There is an established legal process for fathers seeking access and or contact to their children...married or not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.