Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those are the blandest most boring colour clothes ive ever seen for kids, i simply have no words for the disgusting boiler suit. Poor woody, the sooner those boys can chose their own clothes the better. The trainers are vile too, maybe im a bit of a snob but i never buy my kids trainers from these kinds of shops i always buy named ones, they just look so cheap!

Reactions: 11
Excluding the boiler suit and trainers I don’t think the haul was THAT bad, at least she actually bought them a decent amount of stuff, normally it’s one pair of leggings and a t shirt each. Also most of the t shirts were pretty tasteful, much prefer them to the awful “mummy’s my best friend” type things she normally goes for!
but as everyone else has said I’m sure she will find terrible ways to style them!

Reactions: 21
I didn't mind the t.shirts. The trainers were ridiculous. I could see before she'd even put them on him they were far too big. I think she does it so they "grow into things". My biggest gripe about the haul was she said Alfie has shot up. So why only 1 pair of jeans? Is he just to live in those on a Saturday and Sunday from now on until he's gifted some? What about pjs too? If he's grown has he not got too big for his?

Reactions: 12
I feel like doing an intervention for them. Poor wee mites don’t seem to play a part in their own lives (does that make sense?) Everything is to their Mother’s (lack of) taste. Do you think they get to make any choices when it comes to their identity?
Just because something is in trend doesn’t mean you have to buy it...

Reactions: 8
What a copy cat Rebecca is
🤔🤔😜😜 she posted herself in the bath with this book not so long ago!! Skank

At least this water looks clean!!
She is 100% unoriginal, she floats around Instagram taking ideas from anyone and everyone. However, on this occasion Rebecca has been reading this book (and posting bath pictures pretending the read it) for a full year now... Could be nearly 18 months 🤣🤣🤣

I do think she copied it from Megan Rose Lane though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does realise that’s the playsuits she’s ordered for herself will look nothing like they do on the model on her. Camel toe 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sandals she’s ordered herself 🤢 buy some Birkenstock’s, Beggy. Will last longer than the sweatshop tat from Boohoo and are much more stylish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman gives me life, I swear. We’ll have to be thinking of a new thread title soon 😂 How can one person get it so wrong??!! If she’s thinking those monstrosities for shoes will go with those little delicate play suits she’s on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all knew she had bad taste but duck ME she has taken it to a whole new level with that load of tat she has just ordered 🤢 those sandals are on par with crocs ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does have pretty meaty feet, doesn’t she? I actually think she’d maybe get away with that style?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to attempt to take a lot of style inspiration from Chantelle champs (I think she’s fab) she wears a lot of tracksuit, chunky boots and sandals and things but she’s got a lovely figure, is about a foot taller than begs and is just very stylish. I love what she wears but I know I’m not cool enough or have long enough legs to wear things like she does. See that’s the difference begs, you can like someone’s style but also know what would and wouldn’t work for you!

Reactions: 10
I think she purposely doesn’t buy white or strong colours because she knows she can’t wash for shite. At least these will have gone in the grey and beige they come out 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.