Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky going cross eyed distracted by a piece of dust has killed me off

Steve is DONE with her !! He’s getting the kids sorted and she’s fuckin around on her phone as per ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Steaver: 'duck off, absolute jokes ... you've constantly got that thing glued to your face.' While all the time filming him saying it!!! She's such a moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Steaver: 'duck off, absolute jokes ... you've constantly got that thing glued to your face.' While all the time filming him saying it!!! She's such a moron.
didn’t even look like it was ‘jokes’ either. 😬
He’s probably pissed off with her never ending self care too.

Reactions: 13
You can tell he’s had a right tit full of her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She looks a complete & utter twit walking along filming herself. Seriously Beggy get a grip & get a life oh & your breaking lockdown rules again 😡

Reactions: 12
Brilliant title and recap, soz I went AWOL!

...Doesn't look or sound much like a joke to me. 👀

Reactions: 17
I'm not surprised she's looking greasy.

She's stripping her face of its natural oils twice a day, so her skin will be producing more to make up for the loss.

I know this, and I know duck all about beauty. It's basic science. Skin isn't designed to be electronically buffed off twice a day.

Reactions: 23
Nice of Steve to say “duck off” in front of the boys 🤬
Quick Steve, let’s walk along looking happeh.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I reckon Steve is honestly sick to bleeping death of her selfish ways... he’s sorting the kids to go out and she’s bleeping filming herself! Then films herself holding his hand (which he looked Soooo awkward in) to prove that “he loves meh really” ok love... you expiry date is VERY near!!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nice of Steve to say “duck off” in front of the boys 🤬
Quick Steve, let’s walk along looking happeh.
Oh my god that walking along hand in hand it was like an acting reel for BTec Drama coursework 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my god that walking along hand in hand it was like an acting reel for BTec Drama coursework 😭😭😭😭😭
It makes me laugh cos I would never question anyone’s relationship who kept it off social media, but those who plaster it all over just scream ‘overcompensating’ and it makes everyone judge them. People like Beggy are their own worst enemy

Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh cos I would never question anyone’s relationship who kept it off social media, but those who plaster it all over just scream ‘overcompensating’ and it makes everyone judge them. People like Beggy are their own worst enemy
Same how she's now claiming she's desperate to go to "Italy or Greece" for a "girly weekend" with big bad bev despite meeting up with her what? Once every 3 months normally for a maccies? 😭......

Must be a begins with poo team tactic, make out your life's idyllic in every way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what, even though he’s got his flaws I feel sorry for Steve. I think that comment showed how frustrating it is living with someone like her, phone constantly in her face.

My husband would go nutty if I filmed him and put him on the internet everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m embarrassed for her. If the one person who’s meant to love you unconditionally is even tired of your tit, it’s time to check yourself

Reactions: 14
You know what, even though he’s got his flaws I feel sorry for Steve. I think that comment showed how frustrating it is living with someone like her, phone constantly in her face.

My husband would go nutty if I filmed him and put him on the internet everyday.
I feel even more sorry for him when him and his family literally took her out of the gutter 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and now she's carrying on on social media like everything they've got is cos of her and her boss babe ways 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watch out for a day in the dales with the ghostbusters 😂😂
I feel even more sorry for him when him and his family literally took her out of the gutter 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and now she's carrying on on social media like everything they've got is cos of her and her boss babe ways 🙄
Oh please....the guy is an absolute bleep and whatever it is you are talking about (don"t watch either of them) will be staged! He is complicit in the beggsy shitshow.

Reactions: 4
Oh please....the guy is an absolute bleep and whatever it is you are talking about (don"t watch either of them) will be staged! He is complicit in the beggsy shitshow.
No I actually think we got a rare glimpse of reality on this occasion

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.