Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so the T-shirt’s are a lot better specially the ones for Alfeh. Colours a bit beige for my liking but they are much better for him. Poor Woodeh though that boiler suit is not nice, the colour of the hat and the size of the trainers on him just make the whole thing so much worse 😞

Also it’s 3 days since Sunday when she said she wasn’t wearing make up at the moment, she’s wearing some today so that makes 2 out of 3 days she’s worn it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Haha recent comments on here have made me literally LOL at work you’ll get me in trouble 😭

And all I could think about with that haul is 50 SHADES OF BEIGE

That all in one suit thing omg bordering on child abuse, horrific 💔🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is NOT cute AF. Those socks and shoes combo are the style choice of a 70 year old man on his holidays in Tenerife or wherever it is old men go on holiday.
She should be ashamed the way she dresses those boys. How can a mother be so clueless about what size cothes/shoes to buy her children. It's as if she doesn't even know her own children. Surely the boiler suit is impractical for such a young little boy, when he needs the loo. I don't understand why Steve doesn't say something, or is he as selfish as her and doesn't care what his kids look like. How can someone buy new clothes for the kids, yet the kids still look like they've been dressed from a lost property box

• Heart
Why does she not measure their feet and get them proper shoes?! We bought a Clark’s foot measure from their website for our toddler so we could get him the right size during lockdown & they do virtual appointments too so there’s really no excuse. Woody is so young he needs to have proper fitting shoes, she just buys cheap, ugly tat which is bad enough but it’s really tit of her to not measure his feet properly. It’s like she’s looked at them online and gone ‘yeah they’ll do’ 🙄

Reactions: 17
WTF! Is Woody starting a foundation apprenticeship that she’s bought him that 😂 it looks like a beige boiler suit. “I can’t wait for some sun” 🙄 Watch Dave and Denise Royle of the Dales book a holiday to Tenerife as soon as they can.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My opinion on this particular clothing situation is going to be unpopular but........ I like the clothes she has bought the boys from Zara....
In the fashion industry, those colours are the in thing and she’s just tried to emulate the outfits that are styled on the child models on the Zara website which is fine if you’re living in civilisation and going out for lunch HOWEVER....

she lives in the dales, it is not London. She is surrounded by muddy fields, there are no shops/restaurants/cinemas/bowling alleys open to dress your child up for. Where are they going where those clothes would be practical???

Reactions: 29
Why does she always sound like she can’t breathe? Why does she look like a badly made waxwork? I like how she says ‘I love the pattern on these socks’ - they literally have 2 stripes on them? & the other socks ‘they’re a green colour and an orange colour’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My opinion on this particular clothing situation is going to be unpopular but........ I like the clothes she has bought the boys from Zara....
In the fashion industry, those colours are the in thing and she’s just tried to emulate the outfits that are styled on the child models on the Zara website which is fine if you’re living in civilisation and going out for lunch HOWEVER....

she lives in the dales, it is not London. She is surrounded by muddy fields, there are no shops/restaurants/cinemas/bowling alleys open to dress your child up for. Where are they going where those clothes would be practical???
I agree, In the right hands these can be styled really nicely and I follow a few insta mums who are committed on it and the boys look awesome, but no way on this earth is this rebeccas domain. She’s seen said mums and wants to copy, but once again is very far off the mark

• Heart
I try not to come on here too often but for duck sake - I’m riled again! Came for the clothes haul comments and I’ve not been disappointed 😂 poor Woody - how many sizes too big are those shoes 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the tee shirts were really nice, colours a little drab maybe but that’s what’s in at the minute and boys’ colours always seem to be more limited than girls’. I didn’t like the boiler suit simply because it seems impractical for toilet purposes on a young child and the shoes clearly don’t fit. I would never buy shoes or trainers for such young kids without measuring their feet. Nice to see her buying things specifically for the boys for once rather than chucking one tee shirt in the basket as an afterthought after she’s spent £££’s on herself

Reactions: 14
His shoes are clearly too big. Why doesn’t she just say they’re too big and exchange them?! Why make him wear big floppy shoes?
I can see what she's trying to do with the boiler suits and the colour scheme but she needs to remember she's not this supah stylllisssh trendeh mummeh, she is Rebecca Lamb from t'daaales not Kim Kardashian dressing Saint and Psalm West.

Unfortunately the "trendy" look does not work at all for her in the Herr flick hat, or the poor boys with these daft boiler suits.

She'd be better off just trying to make them look tidy more than anything else, couple of simple tracksuits each, couple of plain t shirts, couple of plain more formal shirts, few pairs of jeans in different colours (blue, black, grey etc.) Pair of chinos, pair of long linen shorts, a cute pair of trainers each like converse or vans and a pair of more formal leather shoes all in complementary colours. Rather than novelty items like the jumpsuit which will age quickly.

Would you not get Wooden a pair of plain white trainer socks to wear with those? Them what she's got are hideous. Look like he's wearing his PE socks as a last resort because all the others are in the wash 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Clothes aside, do those kids ever get a bloody bed change? Those duvet sets are never off

Reactions: 13
I can see what she's trying to do with the boiler suits and the colour scheme but she needs to remember she's not this supah stylllisssh trendeh mummeh, she is Rebecca Lamb from t'daaales not Kim Kardashian dressing Saint and Psalm West.

Unfortunately the "trendy" look does not work at all for her in the Herr flick hat, or the poor boys with these daft boiler suits.

She'd be better off just trying to make them look tidy more than anything else, couple of simple tracksuits each, couple of plain t shirts, couple of plain more formal shirts, few pairs of jeans in different colours (blue, black, grey etc.) Pair of chinos, pair of long linen shorts, a cute pair of trainers each like converse or vans and a pair of more formal leather shoes all in complementary colours. Rather than novelty items like the jumpsuit which will age quickly.

Would you not get Wooden a pair of plain white trainer socks to wear with those? Them what she's got are hideous. Look like he's wearing his PE socks as a last resort because all the others are in the wash 😫
Herr Flick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.