Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
How humiliating is this. If i had flaunted my ‘new purchase’ for being such a boss bitch babe and my other half posted this shit, I’d die a thousands deaths. It’s CLEARLY his purchase from bank of daddy. He is a pig. A beaver pig. I actually feel sorry that she has to concoct these ridiculous lies to make her look like she has it all.
He has openly humiliated her. The terrible thing is I can't feel sorry for her. She bragged, showed off and claimed she had bought it, tried to feel superior to her followers, during a time when some may be furloughed or even lost jobs. He is an arse and it shows his utter disrespect /contempt for her. She plays the wealthy country socialite, whilst using his/his family's money to do it. She talks about moving to Spain in 10 years, she needs to start saving now, I can't see these 2 together in 10 years. He clearly has a close family and highly unlikely he'd move abroad to be isolated with her. She needs to start looking for another meal ticket for the Spain move

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Clairer86

VIP Member
They wouldn’t be interested in the slightest....without giving away too many details, due to my job I have made many referrals to Children’s Social Care in the past,some of which were due to genuine fear for a child’s immediate safety and they didn’t accept the referrals. The living conditions and abuse that some children endure are unimaginable. Alfie and Woody live like kings compared to some kids,trust me....
Im a social worker, although im off sick at the moment due to my own mental health :(

Tbh, a lot of time it depends on what information is in the referrals as to whether it gets taken to the next step. And also whether its an emergency, a brand new referral, something thats happened to a family already on a plan etc. The management team- who sort out referrals will want to make sure that we can actually do work with the family and not something that early help could do.

As ive got time on my hands, in my head ive completed loads of CAF assessments and even S47 assessments on random family vloggers, and in my professional opinion i would argue that the Alfie and Woody would meet the criteria for S17- Child in Need, but not Child Protection intervention. But it also depends on the local authority where they live. I live and work in a fairly nice area and my best friend from work is an agency worker who is used to working in Manchester and Liverpool and she always says that the families up here who meet the threshold for services wouldnt even meet early help intervention in Manchester.

So yes Alfie and Woody may live like Kings compared to some, but i would argue that there is a definite need for services and they would benefit from Child in Need intervention- in regards to Alfies speech, their sleeping conditions, the questionable clothes choices the parents dress them in, and the parents inability to prioritise the children above their own needs... Obviously i dont know them personally so i dont know the ins and outs of the family, but thats just based on what we see on the vlogs.

• Heart

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I were pregnunt wi Alfeh but onleh had wun Malibu not two cos I were pregnant wi alfeh. It’s all about balunce.

• Haha
  • Heart
How many photos did she take on that fucking bench? 🤣

I'd piss myself if I was out shopping and there was a photo shoot happening on a bench in town, white van parked in the background, kids stood there freezing cold and bored.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Cooper123

VIP Member
Marty 1st 😭 how funny!

I'm sorry I know this is Rebecca's thread and not Remy's but dear god, I don't think any "influencer" has ever grossed me out and put me off having children so much :sick: I get it's not a glamorous experience by any means but never have heard any of my family and friends bang on repeatedly about things such as putting a pad in their pants while holding their baby, or show you a close up video of their pee leaving their body through a cathether they've had put in after giving birth

does she have to be so graphic
She’s seems extremely crude, I’m all for talking about things like that with friends but I’d never put a bloody pic of me with my knickers down trying to put a Fanny pad in! I don’t know what’s worse, the fact she’s not just set that kid down for 2 secs and sorted herself out, or the fact she’s set the camera up, walked away and pulled her knickers down to get that pic. Pathetic

• Sick
  • Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
One of her stupid quotes 'why be jealous, when you could be inspired', that made me giggle. I don't understand why she thinks anyone is jealous of her. She has been completely shown up by Steve after all her brags about saving up to buy her Porsche, he publicly posted that it was his car. I know Rebecca reads here, so let me be clear, Rebecca, no one is jealous of you, because you very clearly have nothing that you can honestly say, you have worked for. Without Steve/his family, you wouldn't be in a position to play the social media game. You seriously need to grow up and re think what you are doing. No one is jealous of the way you treat your kids, I think it's very clear that most people are disgusted. You are not inspirational or influencial, but you are a good example to show our sons, what a gold digging tramp is and to show our daughters what someone with no self respect or morals looks like.

• Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
The queen of knowledge.... Bahahahaha

🤣😭⚰🤣😭⚰

The extent of Rebecca 's knowledge on the lumi spa is as follows....

1.its the number one product in the world
2.everyones soh soh lovely and positive in mi nuskin cult
3.your skin will look soh super glowey just like mine
4. You can pay in installments but don't pay in installments

• Haha

Griggsy39

I’ve honestly no idea why social services haven’t been called on these two
They wouldn’t be interested in the slightest....without giving away too many details, due to my job I have made many referrals to Children’s Social Care in the past,some of which were due to genuine fear for a child’s immediate safety and they didn’t accept the referrals. The living conditions and abuse that some children endure are unimaginable. Alfie and Woody live like kings compared to some kids,trust me....

• Sad

Rachybaby0116

Love how she puffs and pants using those hand weights... landed herself in it by showing alfie throwing them around no bother!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Cooper123

VIP Member
Rebs *may* have contributed but it’s Steve’s car
Oh beggy I’m totally mortified for you. How childish to pretend you bought yourself a car to impress people who really when it comes down to it couldn’t give a flying fuck about you. If only you spent your time and effort trying to impress your 2 kids I would have a lot more respect for you.

Last edited:

Cooper123

VIP Member
Favourite thing about steve-“he’s sexy”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And hang on, she can’t wait to live in Spain soon? I thought that house she’s in was her forever home for the foreseeable? She changes her mind more than her pyjamas that one

• Haha
  • Sick

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Do you think she realises moving to Spain won’t be that easy post-brexit? They’ll have to get a visa and now that’s going to be based on employment or being a retiree and having property/wealth. They’d have to be able prove income and health cover. I’m not sure selling teeth whitening kits or face vibrators will be enough to get them any sort of visa!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
After all the showing off and bragging that its HER car bought with HER money, she must be raging that 2SS has bragged that it's actually his car. Oh Rebecca, how embarrassing for you, you must be mortified.

• Haha