Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No suprise there. Nearly half of her following is fake. Bit like Reb hey. They have tagged all previous brands she has worked with too!! 👍
Don’t forget tho some nasty troll bought all these fake followers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You do you and I’ll do me. What a prat. Yeah hun you carry on being a Selfish mare of a mother and think it’s something to be proud of. Do you think you’re the only one to own a nice car? Because I drive a very nice car too as does my husband, difference is my kids wear decent and appropriate clothes, sleep in actual beds, and don’t get sat in front of the tv while I prance about in front of the mirror. And I also don’t feel the need to post pictures of said car online for attention from strangers. And I’m so embarrassed for her, can she go anywhere without asking rat boy to take a photo of her? She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celebrity, it’s so bleeping cringe! If I’d have walked past her posing on that bench like a prat I’d have laughed my head off at her. Absolute hole

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How many photos did she take on that bleeping bench? 🤣

I'd piss myself if I was out shopping and there was a photo shoot happening on a bench in town, white van parked in the background, kids stood there freezing cold and bored.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
How many photos did she take on that bleeping bench? 🤣

I'd piss myself if I was out shopping and there was a photo shoot happening on a bench in town, white van parked in the background, kids stood there freezing cold and bored.
Perfect half term activity for two young kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
No way ... otherwise she'd have posed for a picture outside the bridal boutique with it in its bag.

Actually now I've said that she'll go and buy a wedding dress bag and put one of her eBay monstrosities in it and show it in the wardrobe like "here is my beautiful dress I never got to wear" 😂😂
Like her empty fish and chips box 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah that's right Rebecca....

You do you with your 20 year old banger, pretending your rich from selling 10 face vibrators a month if you're lucky and tarting your squatters den up illegally 😅

And I'll do me with my nearly new four by four, my secure well paid job I really enjoy, and my house I got without having to get up the duff to an older man with money and get actual tradespeople in to do the renovations for 😭😫🤦🏻‍♀️

No problem hen, for once you're talking sense! 🤪✌

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s really sad she feels the need to act like she does, it dosent matter how much your car costs but it’s the showing off and being very classes ..... it’s sad she thinks money and what you have is the be all .... she has two lovely boys she is lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world that’s what she should be proud of ! She needs to leave insta and live In the real world ....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine choosing a crappy old banger over marrying your partner, when you dress like a farmer and love the Dale life. She's a walking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s really sad she feels the need to act like she does, it dosent matter how much your car costs but it’s the showing off and being very classes ..... it’s sad she thinks money and what you have is the be all .... she has two lovely boys she is lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world that’s what she should be proud of ! She needs to leave insta and live In the real world ....
It is sad for the kids I actually couldn’t care less about her. She’s old enough to figure this out by herself, but the kids don’t know any better. she needs a job away from Instagram to make friends that aren’t “Instagram internet mates”
But yes her kids deserve so much more than the bare minimum...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have any of you seen her suck my dick upline doing her eyebrows this morning 😂😂😂😂 they're worse than when Beggy had hers done and I didn't think that was possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yano what really screams desperate and pathetic to me, these self obsessed twats sharing other people’s stories where the other person is blowing smoke up their ass. It’s so bleeping cringe! Honestly these idiots are living their lives purely for social media and they won’t realise how much time they’ve wasted on all the fakeness until their kids have grown up and fucked off.

Reactions: 19
Have any of you seen her suck my dick upline doing her eyebrows this morning 😂😂😂😂 they're worse than when Beggy had hers done and I didn't think that was possible 🤣
Good lord! What does she look like 😂😂😂😂 #bloodyhilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.