Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieMo

VIP Member
The old house was sold on the exact same day they bought the new house so it would seem one was sold in exchange for the other. There was just under 50k price difference.
Did they live in Allerton before? If so I can see the house was bought in 2015 but can’t see that it was sold?

Reactions: 1

Linnyloo

VIP Member
In the photos she posted if her brother for his birthday, does anyone else think

The brother looks very like Steve?

VIP Member
I remember that, it always stuck with me. In the past people who claimed to live near the old house said, often Steve would be fighting on nights out with his mates. People who claimed to know employees from his dad's old company said he had been 'texting' a female employee, when Rebecca was pregnant. Also allegations had been made that Steve had allegedly done something with a utilities meter at the old firm, there appeared to be quite a few questionable practices. Obviously we have no solid proof of any of this being true, but like you said, her own words about there being no bad people , makes me think they had to move rather than chose to.
What area did they live in before?

Margesimpson

Wow, he's almost 3 and a half as well. Not shaming Woody at all, this screams Rebecca and Steve not being arsed enough to train the poor little guy properly and just leaving him in a pull up for their own convenience. I swear she told us he was potty trained just after he turned two, so why is he still in a pull up in the DAY 18 months later? She's such a liar. Night time, fine, that can take much longer, but he should really be dry in the day at this age.
I can’t see where he’s wearing a pull up though? Anyone got a screen shot?