Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wouldn’t be interested in the slightest....without giving away too many details, due to my job I have made many referrals to Children’s Social Care in the past,some of which were due to genuine fear for a child’s immediate safety and they didn’t accept the referrals. The living conditions and abuse that some children endure are unimaginable. Alfie and Woody live like kings compared to some kids,trust me....
Im a social worker, although im off sick at the moment due to my own mental health :(

Tbh, a lot of time it depends on what information is in the referrals as to whether it gets taken to the next step. And also whether its an emergency, a brand new referral, something thats happened to a family already on a plan etc. The management team- who sort out referrals will want to make sure that we can actually do work with the family and not something that early help could do.

As ive got time on my hands, in my head ive completed loads of CAF assessments and even S47 assessments on random family vloggers, and in my professional opinion i would argue that the Alfie and Woody would meet the criteria for S17- Child in Need, but not Child Protection intervention. But it also depends on the local authority where they live. I live and work in a fairly nice area and my best friend from work is an agency worker who is used to working in Manchester and Liverpool and she always says that the families up here who meet the threshold for services wouldnt even meet early help intervention in Manchester.

So yes Alfie and Woody may live like Kings compared to some, but i would argue that there is a definite need for services and they would benefit from Child in Need intervention- in regards to Alfies speech, their sleeping conditions, the questionable clothes choices the parents dress them in, and the parents inability to prioritise the children above their own needs... Obviously i dont know them personally so i dont know the ins and outs of the family, but thats just based on what we see on the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Im a social worker, although im off sick at the moment due to my own mental health :(

Tbh, a lot of time it depends on what information is in the referrals as to whether it gets taken to the next step. And also whether its an emergency, a brand new referral, something thats happened to a family already on a plan etc. The management team- who sort out referrals will want to make sure that we can actually do work with the family and not something that early help could do.

As ive got time on my hands, in my head ive completed loads of CAF assessments and even S47 assessments on random family vloggers, and in my professional opinion i would argue that the Alfie and Woody would meet the criteria for S17- Child in Need, but not Child Protection intervention. But it also depends on the local authority where they live. I live and work in a fairly nice area and my best friend from work is an agency worker who is used to working in Manchester and Liverpool and she always says that the families up here who meet the threshold for services wouldnt even meet early help intervention in Manchester.

So yes Alfie and Woody may live like Kings compared to some, but i would argue that there is a definite need for services and they would benefit from Child in Need intervention- in regards to Alfies speech, their sleeping conditions, the questionable clothes choices the parents dress them in, and the parents inability to prioritise the children above their own needs... Obviously i dont know them personally so i dont know the ins and outs of the family, but thats just based on what we see on the vlogs.
To be fair I work in a total tit hole area 😂

Reactions: 1
Don’t remember ever posting about this, when they moved I remember wanting a nosey at the old house because I loved the kitchen. Well did the usual google searches on Companies house. Then ended up on 192 people which I think goes off your registration to vote (I used to use it for work and it was very accurate if your voters registration was up to date) at that point Steve was still noted as living with his ex partner (just checked and still it) and Rebecca was noted as living with a Beverley (still is) 😂 basically neither of them have registered to vote in the whole time they’ve been together.
Still never found the old house.
I wouldn’t trust those 2 thickos with a vote

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think she realises moving to Spain won’t be that easy post-brexit? They’ll have to get a visa and now that’s going to be based on employment or being a retiree and having property/wealth. They’d have to be able prove income and health cover. I’m not sure selling teeth whitening kits or face vibrators will be enough to get them any sort of visa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Spain isn’t even in the cards it’s just more lies from her ,like the wedding

Reactions: 19
Do you think she realises moving to Spain won’t be that easy post-brexit? They’ll have to get a visa and now that’s going to be based on employment or being a retiree and having property/wealth. They’d have to be able prove income and health cover. I’m not sure selling teeth whitening kits or face vibrators will be enough to get them any sort of visa!
I've said this from the get go. I know the dungeon is isolated from the real world but I don't think the penny's even dropped with Rebecca that things have changed completely?

Steve was paid well over the odds from his dad and maybe if his dad's got contacts in the industry he could get a similar type of "office manager" role again in the Yorkshire area, but in Spain hed be lucky to get employed as shift manager at the Benny Hill English Pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly just think she has verbal diarrhoea. I bet she doesn’t even know what stupid thing she’s going to say next....🙄 knobhead

Reactions: 20
Isn’t funny how this house was their forever home, and since she’s joined the mlm cult she’s buying a house and moving to Spain soon 🤔 good luck with that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve was paid well over the odds from his dad and maybe if his dad's got contacts in the industry he could get a similar type of "office manager" role again in the Yorkshire area, but in Spain hed be lucky to get employed as shift manager at the Benny Hill English Pub.
Unless his parents are planning on retiring to Spain as well, in which case the leeches will tag along too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Both Steve and Rebecca would benefit from parenting classes. They don't even realise people comment out of concern and definitely not jealousy.

Reactions: 19
Both Steve and Rebecca would benefit from parenting classes. They don't even realise people comment out of concern and definitely not jealousy.

Yes they would. And the key issue is "is meaningful change able to occur?" I dont know the family personally so i couldnt even begin to answer that but the hopeful side of me likes to think the best in most people. So maybe they could change once they have had guidance and advise.

Reactions: 5
NEW VIDEO NEXT WEEK

Will be suh suh supa educaaaaashonnnnelllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's amazing the difference in that "dream home" video to now - obviously she's gone overboard with the lip fillers but there's something else I just can't put my finger on... Is it weight/complexion/teeth - I honestly have no idea but she's aged so much in that time.

I think they were MASSIVELY naive in taking on a property like that with a huge mortgage and giving themselves no wiggle room to make improvements or renovate it properly, it's such a shame really because you can see it's a very emotive process for her, saying that she will live there for the rest of her life etc etc.

The sad thing is nobody would think less of her if she said "we love this house but it's far more work than we can afford/are capable of doing/want to do" and explain why it's no longer their forever home.... But she will never do that - that's what I find so infuriating about her! She'd rather pretend she's having the last laugh instead of just admitting the truth like a normal human!

And surely the Porsche is Steve's car (judging by the original comments in his own insta post) and she's just pretending it's her dream car so she can say she's achieved her goal of buying a Porsche this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she even heard of Brexit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she even heard of Brexit?
I dont think she has a clue what goes in the real world. She’s too busy looking in her mirror and watching YouTube no doubt. She doesn’t strike me as the type to flick the news on at all.

Reactions: 12
I think they took on that crappy old house to get as far away as possible from people because by the sounds of it, they pissed off so many people in the village with their antics they basically couldn't stay. Why else would you leave such pretty house in a lovely location where your friends and family are near? She always makes a point of how much sex they have, how much he fancies her blah blah... hmmm they both protest way too much. I think the rumours are true of him flirting with a girl behind her back because that's how they met. It would also tie in with how much she resents Woody because she's an immature witch.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.