Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ive got screen shots..

She blocked me after i asked her about the chickens finishing isolation.
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
Ive asked her about the porsche and she sent me a dm but i deleted that.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!

She blocked me after i asked her about the chickens finishing isolation.
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
Ive asked her about the porsche and she sent me a dm but i deleted that.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!
Oh god Rebecca you dumb bint

no I don’t “hate my life” - my life is fucking amazing actually! Great job, beautiful home, fantastic husband, great kids, money in the bank, good health, incredible friends & family..... I cannot complain!
I am not, have never been and will never ever ever ever be any where near jealous of you. Ever. You are a stupid, immature, waste of oxygen. You have nothing going for you, you’ve never had a job in your life, you live in an old, run down pig sty house, you’ve clearly got no money behind you, you & Steve have a sham of a relationship and will never ever get married, your kids are neglected and Alfie has a whole host of developmental issues, you are nothing but a joke; we are here laughing at you. You are an embarrassment. Look at the state of you! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Watched her oh-so-relatable stories and just had to comment...she is so so fake with her “I just need an hour on my own to do the Aldeh shop” bullsh*t. Someone has obviously told her to try to be more like the rest of us struggling mums during locky-d. I don’t buy it - she’s like Jekyl & Hyde. One minute posing in her black pudding leggings on the Porsche bonnet, next minute saying how much she misses the boys when she goes to Aldeh. Liar 🤥

Also these books are cheap rubbish for the boys...Alfie is 7 years old - he should be reading chapter books on his own by now!!! Roald Dahl etc. He is not interested in £1.99 rubbish about being kind!!! Get a grip Rebecca or there’s no hope for those boys...try to offer them a better chance in education than you clearly had!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
She needs to be careful doing that. A few weeks ago someone mentioned that IG do remove accounts that set up fake or scam give aways. I think they've caught on that a lot of these greedy floggers do it, to increase followers and then for some reason cancel the giveaway.
There are two reasons for that give away post

1. Up her engagement
2. By adding 'mac book' she's keeping up the pretence that she's rolling in it so people join her mlm

The prize, if one materialises at all, will be something of low value and will be won by a friend

If its not properly ran this time, I will report it to Instagram

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
If Steve does her admin, why does she always claim she's busy answering emails etc lol. No way on this earth would he work for her. He doesn't even take what she does seriously, hence him making inappropriate comments on her posts. Also he is always out of the house during the day. She is more than likely cooking the books.
admin aka setting up the ring light in the office/workout/toktik/reel room for her 😩😂🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why ANYONE would wana steal that is beyond me 🤮he genuinely makes my skin crawl
View attachment 458275View attachment 458276
He is honestly one of the most unattractive people I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s fucking gross. I dunno who is actually worse out of the influencer partners.... blobfish Steve, creepy pervert Chris Ingham, tiny wee lee Meldrum, Wayne Conway or serial killer Mark Taylor. I’d rather never have sex again if that was the choice on offer....!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Keighley dweller, successful fella thought to himself
Oops I've got a lot of money
Caught by a fat face terminally.
Relationship cynic so his heart's not in it
Paying the price of no protection innit
Caught by Beggy's duplicity.
Yes she preyed on him
Til he gave in, wanted to be his wife.

He lives in a house
A very big house in the country,
Has to watch what he eats
Because that tattie spam repeats in the country.
Says he needs a lot of sex
But makes all the girls retch in the country.
Oh he'll come to no harm
On Beggy's animal farm in the country.

(Thanks Blur)

• Haha
  • Heart

Jxxx

VIP Member
Complains about toys on the floor but doesn’t mind her kids sleeping on it... 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Bubsley

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:
I aren’t bothered about homeschool, I just wanna sit in a Tenners pool.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wednesday26

I guess when all is said and done, her and Steve are just image conscious egomaniacs. They thrive off people being ‘jealous’ of all they have. But it’s all just ‘stuff’. Nothing of real value, no authenticity, hard work or good examples set. Begs isn’t true to herself, being her authentic self, she relies on the prestige of having a ‘following’ and addicted to the praise and jealously of others. Steve is an image conscious scared little boy, thinks he’s a tough jack the lad, but again he’s just desperate to be liked and admired.

It’s an unpopular opinion but I actually love their house. Just image what you could do with it and it’s potential. Unfortunately they are only there for the ‘image’. She thinks people follow her because they want to be her, I follow because I like to be reminded how much I am not like her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wednesday26

‘Once you taste my energy, you will always be thirsty’ 🤣🤣🤣 I would rather gargle piss hun!!!

Ps. it’s also a quote from ‘mcnutt’ 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

virgofalls

VIP Member
Rebecca's up line Steph has posted that she's having a day off the gram and an hour later copy cat Rebecca has done the same. She can't even decide to put her phone down without getting the idea from elsewhere. What an absolute freak.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
She’s a joke, saying she has 650000 people on Instagram and how it blows her mind. Newsflash love, you fucking bought half of them so wind your neck in and stop embarrassing yourself

Reactions: 30

Sticky One

VIP Member
With the wedding dress thing, at the time people on instagram were getting invited to model wedding dresses/promotion days at this shop (the name escapes me right now) so I think she thought she would put it out there that she was looking in the hope someone would invite her too. I thought it was bizarre the way she was stuffing her face with greasy food in the car and big bad bev was looking as shifty as ever. Her mother isn't well off, like she can afford to waste money on a dress that was never going to be worn. The whole thing was a farce... typical fucked up dingle behavior. Plus she never once acted like a bride. You can just tell!
also remember she applied for say yes to the dress and thought she was gonna get on 😂 bet you get like £5 off your dress and she was fuming they said no to her so decided the cancel the whole wedding as she had received no other freebies 😩🤣

everytime she does a Q&A I’m gonna ask about her wedding dress

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
No matter who’s car it is or where the money came from ,then both bragging so much about it on sm is beyond pathetic .
Maybe put as much effort into your kids as you do trying to impress strangers

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Ha yeah it's like when he tried to make conversation with Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud... He'd piss his pants if Tulisa even looked the same side of the street he was walking 🙄 so he should watch his mouth commenting on stuff like that as I doubt he's exactly Rudolph Valentino himself
Fucking hell imagine that on you every night

• Haha
  • Sick