Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like shes on a blocking spree 😳 I've never even spoken to the girl 😭😭 haha just noticed steves blocked me aswell does she have control over his account?
imagine calling your partner ‘can you block fluffybunny18373.x on Instagram, think it’s someone from tattle’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus she really is a hypocrit
Advice to someone starting youtube:
"duck what anyone thinks. They might laugh but so what"... Yet hides likes, comments and deletes her own videos 😂😂
Take your own advice Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
looks like shes on a blocking spree 😳 I've never even spoken to the girl 😭😭 haha just noticed steves blocked me aswell does she have control over his account?
Yes, yes she does. She regularly leaves comments on her own insta making out they arecfrom Steve, but you can tell Steve would never write the tit she does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After the slapdash effort in the bathroom (Lucy Carter’s new one looks amazing 😉) and the list she’s given; carpet the stairs, spare room, their room (not the boys 😡) I’m wondering if she’s tarting the place up to move to Spain? She gets rid of the house that needs too much professional work done, she won’t get pulled up on the boys schooling out there and she’ll look like she made it for all the Huns? She did say she’d move there soon 🤔 still can’t stand her. Everyday I feel for those boys 😢

Reactions: 12
After the slapdash effort in the bathroom (Lucy Carter’s new one looks amazing 😉) and the list she’s given; carpet the stairs, spare room, their room (not the boys 😡) I’m wondering if she’s tarting the place up to move to Spain? She gets rid of the house that needs too much professional work done, she won’t get pulled up on the boys schooling out there and she’ll look like she made it for all the Huns? She did say she’d move there soon 🤔 still can’t stand her. Everyday I feel for those boys 😢

This wouldn’t surprise me at all. They won’t stay there.

Reactions: 9
Favourite thing about steve-“he’s sexy”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And hang on, she can’t wait to live in Spain soon? I thought that house she’s in was her forever home for the foreseeable? She changes her mind more than her pyjamas that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they are going to be fluent in spanish by the time they move.
Remember Steve, speak the language or go home 🤥👍🏽🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Favourite thing about steve-“he’s sexy”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And hang on, she can’t wait to live in Spain soon? I thought that house she’s in was her forever home for the foreseeable? She changes her mind more than her pyjamas that one
Well, that's not hard really is it 😆 #scruffystinkingfishmonger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve honestly no idea why social services haven’t been called on these two
They wouldn’t be interested in the slightest....without giving away too many details, due to my job I have made many referrals to Children’s Social Care in the past,some of which were due to genuine fear for a child’s immediate safety and they didn’t accept the referrals. The living conditions and abuse that some children endure are unimaginable. Alfie and Woody live like kings compared to some kids,trust me....

• Sad
Reactions: 34
This wouldn’t surprise me at all. They won’t stay there.
If thats the plan shes in for a rude awakening...A lady I know who has lived out there for a year is having to try and apply for an irish passport in an attempt to stay. Beggy is really so ignorant and pays no attention to current affairs.

Also, they'll no doubt be wanting to make a huge profit on the house...however, I'm not sure if they paid over the odds (i'd say they did however don't know the local market) but given brexit and covid plus the fact that any interested parties might get a full survey done - It was said at the time they bought it they just went for the bargain basement one - and it unsurprisingly comes to light the wiring and the plumbing and the windows are all knackered i'd be shocked if they could even get back what they paid for it tbh despite the 50 coats of soft latte.

Reactions: 19
Oh god, can you imagine Beggy and Steve taking the dogs, kitten and chickens(if she does still have them) 🐓 abroad??? 🙈🙈🤣🤣Does she still have the cat I don’t know not been watching religiously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been wondering for a few weeks now if they’re getting ready to sell. Probably not to move to Spain because, let’s face it, they wouldn’t have a clue how to! But something more fitting with her new supah boss babe rich lifestyle...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If thats the plan shes in for a rude awakening...A lady I know who has lived out there for a year is having to try and apply for an irish passport in an attempt to stay. Beggy is really so ignorant and pays no attention to current affairs.

Also, they'll no doubt be wanting to make a huge profit on the house...however, I'm not sure if they paid over the odds (i'd say they did however don't know the local market) but given brexit and covid plus the fact that any interested parties might get a full survey done - It was said at the time they bought it they just went for the bargain basement one - and it unsurprisingly comes to light the wiring and the plumbing and the windows are all knackered i'd be shocked if they could even get back what they paid for it tbh despite the 50 coats of soft latte.
Brexit is a right pain in the ass. Weve lived in Scandinavia for oved 4 years so a year to short for citizenship but weve been granted permanent residence which a huge relief and then this clown thinks she can just pack up and move to spain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They wouldn’t be interested in the slightest....without giving away too many details, due to my job I have made many referrals to Children’s Social Care in the past,some of which were due to genuine fear for a child’s immediate safety and they didn’t accept the referrals. The living conditions and abuse that some children endure are unimaginable. Alfie and Woody live like kings compared to some kids,trust me....
I totally get your point, but just because other kids have it worse off, doesn’t mean those 2 boys aren’t suffering in some ways too.

Brexit is a right pain in the ass. Weve lived in Scandinavia for oved 4 years so a year to short for citizenship but weve been granted permanent residence which a huge relief and then this clown thinks she can just pack up and move to spain 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s a thick duck. Spain can have her

Reactions: 8
I recently deleted my account on here because I was fed up with influencers and their shady ways...
But I've noticed today that Steve's account has blocked my Instagram account...I've never watched his stories or liked his posts 😭😂 how sad, to block people who have never interacted with you 🤷‍♀️
Oh and Rebecca...I block you every time I come into your account to have a nosey so you can't block me first 😂 who's having the last laugh now?🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.