Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's commented on the reel "incase you didn't know get the bag means get the money not a bag" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Literally 🙈 ! Hahahaha I can still see her from my other account ! She is pathetic !!!!!
Haha I missed that! You literally commented the emoji! Lmao and she blocked you! That’s so sad it’s funny! Poor beggy! She needs to give her head a wobble. In fact let that whole body jiggle cos she’s bleeping ridiculous!

Reactions: 19
Oh really? Didn’t know that...
Yea I got expelled for a few days before for mentioning, no warning either lol a bit ott especially when you have no idea what you’ve done.

Reactions: 11
More bantzzzzz with Begga this Sunday... they don’t seem as blatantly fake as the last load apart from this one because 1) how do you not realise your boyfriend wanked in your soup for fucks sake, OR 2) why the duck would you willingly let him do that. This one just screams STEVE to me lol.

67347303-D2BB-4E21-9007-8CDEED4C3D8A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so weird and judging by these if they are from ‘real’ followers then they are just as weird as her, these aren’t funny like some other influencers do.

This one is deffo written by her, whose partner would actually believe you have been gifted things if you weren’t an influencer, so strange.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
VILE Chav🤨🤮
Spunked in cuppa soup
She needs to grow up & start being a parent FFS

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s with all the eye rolling she’s doing on tonight’s stories 🙄😂 just looking at her doing that is hurting my eyes 😂 also another Nu skin hun does this kind of post weekly on her Instagram..is she copying their content or are they told to post stuff like this to keep their engagement up I wonder?

• Sick
  • Haha
Hang on. Someone's said that they've realised they like someone (after previously turning them down) but that person is with someone else now!

Rebecca: "You need to tell him!". No, what this person needs to do is respect that this guy is in a relationship now/has moved on/is happy with his girlfriend and leave him alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hang on. Someone's said that they've realised they like someone (after previously turning them down) but that person is with someone else now!

Rebecca: "You need to tell him!". No, what this person needs to do is respect that this guy is in a relationship now/has moved on/is happy with his girlfriend and leave him alone.
I think Rebecca may be getting her relationship advice from watching Friends re-runs.

• Haha
  • Heart
4 or 5 posts about people being pregnant and nobody knowing.........🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

And the partner cheating on them and she’s all “bin them” but isn’t that how you got Steve love, he was with someone when you met him 🙄

Reactions: 23
Can’t wait to see what delights she’s ordered from Shein, my daughter orders crap off there when she gets a bit of pocket money but she’s a size 4/6 so she can get away with it. Will be funny watching begs trying to squeeze her lard arse into all the clothes she’s ordered in a size 10.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she does these so people tell her their secrets and then she blackmails them to buy a lumispa 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What an absolute embarrassment she is, hope she reads this and thinks what her Nanna would think of her!
She would be totally ashamed i bet 🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.