Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve tagged it.

Well done for the quick screen shot. They broke the rules about leaving their local area (and not staying at home) and have not just broken them but are advertising they are breaking them on instagram to 60k people. What part of stay at home do influencers not get?

If anyone else is unhappy and wants to report this is the link

Reactions: 11
These 2 airheads just donโ€™t seem to grasp that they are not above the rules! Thereโ€™s a stay at home order for a reason ffs and Iโ€™ll say it again, they have no excuse to get in their car and drive for exercise, theyโ€™re surrounded by fields! They couldnโ€™t give a flying duck about covid, theyโ€™re selfish to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done for the quick screen shot. They broke the rules about leaving their local area (and not staying at home) and have not just broken them but are advertising they are breaking them on instagram to 60k people. What part of stay at home do influencers not get?

If anyone else is unhappy and wants to report this is the link

It's a 30 min drive (12 miles from their home) is that breaking the rules? I genuinely don't know, we live by the coast so don't need to drive anywhere for a walk (not that Rebecca does either like)

Reactions: 2
I think they'd call this a breach. They don't *need* to travel to exercise. They live on the moors. They already have a super cute little stream by their house. They have endless space to walk their dogs.

It's inconsiderate and selfish and just about sums those two up. If they're alright, what does it matter?

Reactions: 16
It's a 30 min drive (12 miles from their home) is that breaking the rules? I genuinely don't know, we live by the coast so don't need to drive anywhere for a walk (not that Rebecca does either like)
I think the order is to stay at home unless it is for an essential reason (work/food shop/dropping care package/hospital appointment/etc). You are not meant to be making non essential journeys so to say you need exercise but live in the middle of fields like they do with a huge garden isn't a valid reason to be driving 30 minutes (the order also includes a clause to remain in your own local area... And 30 minutes by car isn't doing that), I don't believe it's an essential journey. Plus tagging the place when you have so many followers could be seen as encouraging others to visit

Reactions: 16
Can someone post the reel? Iโ€™m blocked from her page and on storyviwer you canโ€™t see reels only posts and stories. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 2
I think they share a room because the other rooms in that house are probably completely uninhabitable. Just look at the disgusting state of the old sash windows behind Alfie when heโ€™s blowing out his birthday candies. The windows have paint peeling off, they look mouldy, thereโ€™s condensation on the inside.....

That house is a bleeping disgusting, dilapidated, old shed.
I really don't get why she hasn't sorted out the windows yet ๐Ÿ˜ณ (well I do she can't afford it!) that would be 100% on top of my list. Before any bathroom, any carpets etc. Her heating must be non-existent in there. Those poor kids โ˜น even if she can't afford all of them in one go, at least do the rooms where they spend time and sleep๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 12
More (made up) secrets tonight......plus the cringeworthy facial expressions. Excellent. Wine+beggeh humiliating herself= great Sunday entertainment

โ€œOnce I completely lied on Instagram and said Iโ€™d booked a wedding to marry this Beaver I live with......BUT I ACTUALLY HADNโ€™T BOOKED A BLOODY THING!!โ€ Shhhhhhhhh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"Once I went to buy my kids bed slats but then Everything ยฃ5 had a pound off sale so I bought some gym leggings for a wank video instead and the kids are none the wiser lol."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They are breaking the rules travelling that far, 2 women got fined for going 5 miles away it was on the news

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Noooooo Iโ€™m cringing at that reel! She didnโ€™t even buy the bag and saying sheโ€™s rich and wealthy oh god no ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Sad thing is, to her having money is about flash cars, designer bags and clothes, to me it would be completely funding both my sons University courses, rather than only helping, I'd also give them money to help buy their own homes when older. I suppose that's the difference between being a parent who cares about their kids and a gold digger who uses the kids for content

I really don't get why she hasn't sorted out the windows yet ๐Ÿ˜ณ (well I do she can't afford it!) that would be 100% on top of my list. Before any bathroom, any carpets etc. Her heating must be non-existent in there. Those poor kids โ˜น even if she can't afford all of them in one go, at least do the rooms where they spend time and sleep๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I'm assuming because it's a listed building there would be regulations regarding the windows they can use as replacements. Basically they bought a listed property that needs lots of work, but don't have the funds to do it properly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.