Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where they are today at Grass Woods Nature Reserve is an hours drive away from their house ?!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Where they are today at Grass Woods Nature Reserve is an hours drive away from their house ?!!!!
They can get in the bleeping bin.

And she's thinking 'its okeh, we're in the middle of nowherrrr', but if they have a car accident en route that's ambulances, hospital beds and NHS staff taken away from treating Covid patients. That's if there's anyone available to treat them at all!

Was gutted when she said her heart wasn't in you tube anymore, after that savings advice film I wanted more....but if she keeps filming these reels, I will forgive her...that one was hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

And she's thinking 'its okeh, we're in the middle of nowherrrr', but if they have a car accident en route that's ambulances, hospital beds and NHS staff taken away from treating Covid patients. That's if there's anyone available to treat them at all!
What the hell is the point in driving anywhere for a walk outside in the middle of nowhere when they bleeping live in the middle of nowhere with plenty of space to walk about! They’re taking the piss. I swear she’s made them drive there just for the Instagram story. Or give it a day or 2 and she’ll have another picture of herself staring off into the distance. woman

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her hearts not in YouTube because that last video was a riot 🤣

I cant believe how long she left poor Alfie with those rotten teeth especially with how far in the big ones had come in, ive never seen big teeth grow in that way 😌

Reactions: 15

sadly the country is full of selfish arseholes like them, the rules dont apply to them, they can do what they want and go where they want. She is that thick, she thinks she's bragging and showing off ,doesn't realise she is advertising her disregard for lockdown rules ,there is zero reason to travel s far for an outing during a national lockdown

Reactions: 16
I feel guilty driving less than 10 minutes to our local country park, we live in a busy town centre so not ideal for walking round with the kids. She is an absolute bleep driving that far to go for a walk, I’d love to drive back home to wales which is just over two hours to see my elderly grandparents I haven’t seen since august or the rest of my family, selfish twit.

Reactions: 18
Her hearts not in YouTube because that last video was a riot 🤣

I cant believe how long she left poor Alfie with those rotten teeth especially with how far in the big ones had come in, ive never seen big teeth grow in that way 😌
The way poor Alfie’s teeth have grown in is called hyperdontia. It’s a real phenomenon bus as usual Beggy didn’t notice his rotten teeth and the fact his new ones were growing in wrong as she was too busy strutting her chubby arse about in front of the mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did she tag where they were? If so she's deleted it now. Did anyone get a screen shot?

Reactions: 4
The way poor Alfie’s teeth have grown in is called hyperdontia. It’s a real phenomenon.
I thought hyperdontia was when u had extra teeth (more than the normal amount)
Alfie’s looked like it was just his adult teeth coming in behind his baby teeth and affecting them.
He def should’ve been taken to the dentist sooner than he was! Was such a coincidence the baby teeth then magically fell out together on the same day they were seen at the dentist tho wasn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought hyperdontia was when u had extra teeth (more than the normal amount)
Alfie’s looked like it was just his adult teeth coming in behind his baby teeth and affecting them.
He def should’ve been taken to the dentist sooner than he was! Was such a coincidence the baby teeth then magically fell out together on the same day they were seen at the dentist tho wasn’t it!
It’s that and teeth that grow on top of other teeth. Teeth that grow in the back of baby teeth are “shark teeth” my son had that it looked so cute lol. Wasn’t it just a conicidence 😂 imagine that eh, the toothe fairy must have been working overtime that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noooooo I’m cringing at that reel! She didn’t even buy the bag and saying she’s rich and wealthy oh god no 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.