Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
📢📢📢 Announcement Announcement 📢📢📢

The boys are getting bunk beds!!!!! She's finally relented and is thinking about putting the boys in proper beds

Well done tatlers, let's take this as a win for those boys, off the floor and in real beds.... Finally 💙💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I did my research as you requested and this is what I found....

So let's go through your MLM statement Rebecca shall we?

1st point: It costs nothing to join, there is literally nothing to lose.

Nuskin does state it costs nothing to join. I will give you that fact. However you are purposely ommiting other very important facts that people need to make an informed decision..

You are going to have a pretty hard time selling a product without never having used the product or owning it yourself, in fact you'd be laughed at trying to do so. So you'll need a buy a product won't you, in order to sell it?

Luckily Nuskin are kind enough to offer a start up package, all of these cost between £400 and £500. These packages include skin care products only.... They do not include the lumi device, if you want one of those.... Guess what?.... You'll need to buy it for £200.

In addition to this to keep your Nuskin Rep status as 'active' (and to be paid ANY money at all <even if you are making a lot from sales>) you have to personally purchase products from nuskin to a minimum of £160~ every 3 months.

Costs still to factor on top of this are the hours of unpaid work you put in, the cost of your WiFi, telephone calls and advertising (what you would usually charge for a post to your Instagram).

Summery : It is technically free to join, however it is 100% impossible to make any money unless you buy products to 'start up'.

On the most basic of packages and at a very conservative estimate you've already spent £760 in your first 6 months. (start up package £400 + lumi £200 + products to keep your active status £160)

And guess what?... As an unpaid sales rep that doesn't include any hours of unpaid time you've put in... If you've put only 10 hours of work a week for 6 months at minimum wage that's £2600 of wages you should / could have earned in a real job.

So now your total (minimum) imput into the MLM is £760 (products) + £2600 (unpaid hours) = £3360

This excludes what you would normally charge for advertising on your Instagram, because you are essentially giving this to nuskin for free. I cant quantify this but I imagine it's into the thousands for the amount of story / posts she has done re the lumi since start up.

Second point: No one is forcing you to buy them (the products)

As discussed above. It's impossible to sell a product without owning it so your statement point is of no practical value because in order to make money you need to buy products whether you say someone is 'making you' or not...

You also must buy the products to remain active and be paid your commission so in this instance they don't have a gun your head but they are saying you won't get paid if you don't buy the products to that value 🤔

Summery: Nuskin are in fact making you purchase products in order to remain active in the business and for you to receive any commission you make.

Disclaimer: I got the info from Nuskin UK and a site called tallentedladiesclub. I've come to this conclusion by myself after Rebecca asked us to research it and formed my opinion with the information I've found upon doing that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Alfie, Woody.... you’re welcome little darlings. I hope you both enjoy sleeping in your new beds. If there’s anything else you both need, let us know and we’ll make it happen. Lots of love, your Tattle Parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I can confirm the wedding wasn’t booked because when she originally spilled the date I called the venue as a potential client and they confirmed the date was free. And I definitely had the right date because last year they went for Sunday lunch there on their ‘would be wedding day’ and she wore that bloody awful white dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
‘People are watching my stories but not liking my pictures’ 😒 here is a list as to why this is happening;

1. In order for someone to ‘like’ your post, they have to actually LIKE what is in the picture. You’re 4 years behind on fashion and you cannot, for love nor money, put a decent outfit together. In fact, I’d go as far as to say you’re trying your hardest to look homeless.

2. Your MLM scam has driven away the handful of genuine followers you had.

3. I’m not sure you were made aware when purchasing your fake followers but they cannot like your posts. They are not real people.

4. 90% of the people watching your stories are there for a laugh. Everyone loves car crash viewings.

5. Your ADs are hilarious. You will literally attempt to flog anything and they are so poorly put together that it’s not even worth a free ‘like’

6. People are waking up to the fact your partner is racist and fat phobic. You also publicly rant about how Covid wasn’t real, it was made up by the media, remember that? You continue to piss people off with your constant need for a Chinese buffet in Tenerife in the midst of a global pandemic when people are literally fighting for their lives.

Read the room Reb, you’re not relevant anymore.

Still getting laughed at in influencer group chats.

Maybe time to join the real world and get an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Come on Beggy, give the people want they want and show us your Aldeh shop!!
AV BOUGHT 2 TINS OF BEANS BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE BEANS SO AV BOUGHT 2 TINS OF BEANS FOR THE BOYS BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM, AV GOT 2 CARTONS OF FRESH ORANGE JUICE BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE IT SO AV GOT THAT FOR THE BOYS, AV GOT STEVE A PACKET OF HAM BECAUSE HE LIKES HAM FOR HIS LUNCHES SO AV GOT HIM SOME HAM FOR LUNCHES, AV GOT 6 MEATBALLS FOR DINNER TONIGHT AND WE WILL HAVE LEFTOVERS SO TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE THE 4 LEFTOVER MEATBALLS FOR LUNCH INSIDE SUB ROLLS WITH CHIPS BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE CHIPS SO WE WILL AV THAT WITH CHIPS....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Cooper123

VIP Member
So I’m doing a massive photo dump and I came across this cracker and I can’t stop laughing 😂
DF865B42-5297-4A82-ABD7-E055E03AB583.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Hi Rebecca, I’ve just been having a little think back to when you did one of your eBay hauls and bought a curling iron from China..... remember that?

Do you remember what your reply was to the person that told you that your cheap Curling iron was dangerous... ‘if it was that bad surely they wouldn’t be able to sell them’

So please elaborate on your whole ‘cheap fake copies are so bad’ speech when talking about the Lumi....

Which one is it?? Because if the £30 Amazon face sander is so awful, they wouldn’t be able to sell it surely?!?! I’ve taken the liberty of posting the exact exchange here.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Baddad

As if she deletes comments of her fans asking genuine questions and not only does she leave that rancid one up but she actively encourages it by replying with loads of laughing emojis 🤮🤮🤮🤮 very raw and educashunelll in putting me off my dinner

I honestly think she's got narcissistic personality disorder quite severely.... I'm sure one of the symptoms of that is never being able to admit you're wrong so be it buying chinese crimpers from eBay, feeding her child mini eggs or admitting she made a mistake in moving to that house it's just absolutely beyond her to do it. Notice she doesnt say its their forever home anymore she's instead recently using the excuse of "moving to Spain in 10 years" as light at the end of the tunnel to get her through living there, but sorry to say but due to a little thing called "Brexit" that Rebecca's probably never heard of, there'll be a lot of requirements to satisfy for a visa, which I'm not sure flogging face vibrators on the internet will qualify for....

I suppose the saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you" Is relevant also, as if I was in her position and had contributed fuck all to actually getting the family home, I would feel that my other half had a greater say than me tbh!

Don't give her another proverb to misquote

She'll be on her stories saying 'ya know wot tha seh, don't feed the hand that bites you'

Rebecca Lamb #62 the followers I bought must be ghosts, because nobody likes my posts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Jxxx

VIP Member
That comment has pissed me off actually!

Rebecca you haven’t liked a single comment of mine on here! And we all know you have an account...

why? Just why? baffled 🧐 I mean I aren’t bothered but why? Just why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54