Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skin/hairs never looked better is just her go to stock phrase when doing an ad 😖😖😖

Reactions: 10
She just hasn't grown up, has she? I think her life stopped when she had Alfie and now the boys aren't babies anymore, she's reverted back to how she was before she had them, a bored, immature teenager. Bet she wishes she was shagging randoms in fields, the dirty skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but they are all going to do the food shop to have a little day out!! Wtf how about one of you actually homeschool your child and the other go shopping. There is no reason all 4 should go, I hope they don’t let them in. My area only allows one person to shop

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but they are all going to do the food shop to have a little day out!! Wtf how about one of you actually homeschool your child and the other go shopping. There is no reason all 4 should go, I hope they don’t let them in. My area only allows one person to shop
You can't go out unless essential. A family trip to the supermarket isn't essential unless of course you're a single parent who has nowhere to leave the kids.

Reactions: 20
Did she say we’re going to do the food shop- seriously they all need to go 🤦🏻‍♀️!!?
Yep she did, what’s dick. Alfie is clearly behind but he’s going to have a shock when he goes in to year 3. My daughter is in year 3 and the difference in work from ks1 is huge. It’s no longer basic phonics, it’s all reading comprehensions, writing non chronological reports, division, multiplication etc. He’s not going to stand a chance at all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If she keeps pumping the brush into her mascara it won’t last five minutes, by doing that she’s pumping air into it which will dry it out. It’s much better to swirl your brush round than pump it in and out.
Surely someone giving “beauty advice” should know this!
The mascara doesn’t look that good to me, or is it her lack of eyelashes?
The super long hair needs a good trim, the last couple of inches look frazzled!

Reactions: 25
‘My hairs never looked better’ 🤥
Her hair has got that grey/green undertone from when you've bleached the tit out of your hair, it's absolutely fucked and no dye will take to it.... only way to get rid is keep cutting it. Trust me Dingle I've been there in my youth

Reactions: 16
Christ on a bike, I ain’t buying anything she’s selling she looks bleeping awful! She really does look at least 10 years older than me and I’m 35! Also that big swollen mannish bake of hers is awful looking, those lips look like they belong on a trout.

Wowzers, no words. Except being a sneaky lying twit obviously shows on the outside after a while
196BB506-EA93-46CE-9A01-B138DB65ED56.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Christ on a bike, I ain’t buying anything she’s selling she looks bleeping awful! She really does look at least 10 years older than me and I’m 35! Also that big swollen mannish bake of hers is awful looking, those lips look like they belong on a trout.

Wowzers, no words. Except being a sneaky lying twit obviously shows on the outside after a while
View attachment 413316
Looks like a transvestite on the right.
I genuinely know someone born as a man that identifies as a woman and looks better than her now. WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know anything about lip fillers. When you say it's migrating, do you mean the liquid that's pumped in is actually moving up her face? Is that what creates this shelf on the top lip?

Screenshot_20210201_124824_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair has got that grey/green undertone from when you've bleached the tit out of your hair, it's absolutely fucked and no dye will take to it.... only way to get rid is keep cutting it. Trust me Dingle I've been there in my youth
It's because it wasn't pre pigmented before applying the colour. The colour is now fading out of the bleach leaving that terrible khaki green. Her hairdresser is crap!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.