Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Cleansing brushes are overrated according to a dermatologist.. bad luck beggy, I know who I am more likely to believe considering you can barely string a sentence together!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what kind of cretins does she have following her 🥴
How many answers is that now where the answer has involved someone spunking somewhere. She’s so bloody classless, that tit would maybe be funny to a teenager, not grown woman with young boys. She’s just a skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Anyone else remember her posing with an empty fish and chip box in memory of her Nana? 😂

Where do her kids feature in this agenda? Also 😂 at dress well. WHO GIVES A duck?! We’re in lockdown. Dress your kids well you vapid twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They are breaking the rules travelling that far, 2 women got fined for going 5 miles away it was on the news
This was local to me and their fines actually got reversed when the Police admitted they got it wrong HOWEVER beggy is totally breaking the rules, the guidance is to not leave your 'village' or travel more than 5 minutes to partake in your daily exercise. I'm pretty sure that's what it says on the Government website but regardless. She lives in the middle of bleeping nowhere, she doesn't need to drive anywhere to take a walk! I hope the police pay her a visit, she needs taking down a peg or 2, she is the worst person I know for thinking rules don't apply to her, whether it be Covid or advertising or anything, Beggy does what Beggy wants!

Reactions: 13
4 or 5 posts about people being pregnant and nobody knowing.........🤔
1000% don’t think these are about her, if they were she would look far more smug, a look we all know she’s perfected!! She doesn’t look genuinely happy in any of her ridiculously fake reactions to the pregnancy ‘secrets’. If anything she looks more pissed off/trying to fake a sweet, caring smile with the least genuine congratulations I’ve ever seen! Coming from someone who is 3 years into infertility and loss I can hand on heart say pregnancy announcements kill me, even reading those secrets makes me catch my breath for a second (irrational, I know) but I am at least able to smile and congratulate people genuinely whilst being sad for myself!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know it sounds like captain obvious but we’re seeing the real rebecca here with the Sunday bantzzzz I think. No way in hell would she have gotten away with grim comments like this if she was under the channel mum brand. So technically she didn’t lie when she said she was going to give us more ‘real raw content’... it’s just that her ‘real raw content’ is talking about spunking and shagging. Is it weird that I feel grimy after watching her stories 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know it sounds like captain obvious but we’re seeing the real rebecca here with the Sunday bantzzzz I think. No way in hell would she have gotten away with grim comments like this if she was under the channel mum brand. So technically she didn’t lie when she said she was going to give us more ‘real raw content’... it’s just that her ‘real raw content’ is talking about spunking and shagging. Is it weird that I feel grimy after watching her stories 🤣
It’s so juvenile. Constant chat about ejaculating/shagging. Grow up Rebecca. She’s just a dirty slag, she’s so bleeping grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s so juvenile. Constant chat about ejaculating/shagging. Grow up Rebecca. She’s just a dirty slag, she’s so bleeping grim.
Exactly. She is a 27 year old mother of two and she’s laughing at ‘bantz’ you expect from 15 year old boys behind the bike sheds. Grim

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine having your father/sister-in-law and your own mother following you on social media and you’re posting comments about people ‘spunking’ in food and sleeping with people in fields. She needs to start having respect for those that are (unfortunately) related to her, It’s so chavvy and cheap and she lacks any sort of decorum or self respect. She’s an embarrassment to herself and those around her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s soh soh nice. Dunt go cloggeh or nuffink.
Um. Um. Dunt go cloggeh.

Jesus Christ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yea.. your right! Your Hairs looks better than ever babe!! 😂😂🤣🤣 it’s fucked!!!

Anyone else reckon all beggys “secrets” from her “followers” are actually all submitted by her from the good old days of when she was big K town massive’s village bike and everyone had a go on her?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.