Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minuet.... Why did they get a big 3 bedroomed house for the boys to carry on sharing a room? She treats alfie like a baby and yes we all want our children to stay young and innocent and I myself am guilty of this for example my 11 is not yet allowed a phone, sounds ridiculous but its not a rare thing for an 11 year old to have a phone nowadays. But with Rebecca she dresses him the same as his brother, makes them share Christmas presents/toys and makes them share a bedroom. She has said before that they want to share but that's just because that's all they have known. Surely alfie becoming another year older he will start becoming a little more grown up and be into completely different things to woody who is still very very young. Why make them share when they have a spare? It's not like they have tons of visitors to stay in the spare. I know some people who are desperate for a 3 bedroomed house but can not afford the mortgage/rent and there she is just wasting it.

Reactions: 18
sorry but the second I saw the pic on her stories of that thing the Lego is on I knew a aff link was coming ... 20 mins later here it is 😴😴🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Her story is full of reshares of people praising her for going up a selling level with this beginswithyou business. On her sons birthday surely she had better things to be doing with her children than be sat on Instagram resharing all the praise she’s getting for selling a few lumi’s and recruiting a few more vulnerable women.
FYI you can buy a copy of the lumi on eBay for around £25 and it’s basically the same. Don’t waste £200+ and line these vultures pockets!
On her sons birthday she posted 3 grid posts, two of those were pictures of HER with Alfie then a Reel all about HER. She posted 18 stories, 10 of which were advertising HER pyramid sales rep business, one swipe up to make HER money off of the birthday present and 4 stories of Alfie’s cake but made him blow the candles out from the back for the sole purpose of uploading to HER Instagram.

Out of all that she posted one genuine story showing the children playing and enjoying the birthday.

It makes me sad, it really comes across that his birthday was all about content for her. It didnt feel right watching it unfold, having one day off to concentrate on her son wouldn't have been the end of the world. This influencer culture is just so vacuous and damaging

Wait a minuet.... Why did they get a big 3 bedroomed house for the boys to carry on sharing a room? She treats alfie like a baby and yes we all want our children to stay young and innocent and I myself am guilty of this for example my 11 is not yet allowed a phone, sounds ridiculous but its not a rare thing for an 11 year old to have a phone nowadays. But with Rebecca she dresses him the same as his brother, makes them share Christmas presents/toys and makes them share a bedroom. She has said before that they want to share but that's just because that's all they have known. Surely alfie becoming another year older he will start becoming a little more grown up and be into completely different things to woody who is still very very young. Why make them share when they have a spare? It's not like they have tons of visitors to stay in the spare. I know some people who are desperate for a 3 bedroomed house but can not afford the mortgage/rent and there she is just wasting it.
And why bunk beds?? They got so much space even sharing a room (which like you I don't think is right if you've got the rooms for them to have their own independent spaces), why not get Alfie a high sleeper with a desk under to do his homework? Nothing makes sense...

Reactions: 21
I now more than ever, feel so so bad for them boys. They will honestly get ripped to bits when they’re older. Does she have no shame at all? Why does her family not tell her she looks an idiot? Why does Steve not tell her? So many questions... My husband would cringe if I posted something like that.
They probably do but she probably calls them a troll aswell. She clearly doesn’t listen to him- he made it clear he didn’t want the chickens and she went ahead and got them anyway. She’s a brat!

Reactions: 10
I think they share a room because the other rooms in that house are probably completely uninhabitable. Just look at the disgusting state of the old sash windows behind Alfie when he’s blowing out his birthday candies. The windows have paint peeling off, they look mouldy, there’s condensation on the inside.....

That house is a bleeping disgusting, dilapidated, old shed.

Reactions: 20
Hollldddddd uppppp

Suhhhhhh.... On the 11th Jan 2021 Rebecca blesses us with a "raw and educashnelll" video 🤭 The video is about saving money and Rebecca advises you that you don't need bags and shoes to "keep up with the Jones's" So to speak.....

19 days later she's telling us to "get that bag"

Which is it hun 😭😭😭 I need to know
No hun you are misunderstanding. The video was for us poor paupers. We should be at peace that we don't have to buy stuff to keep up with her. We shouldn't compare ourselves to her or feel bad we can't be as ahhmmaazzing as her.

She is a rich witch so she can afford these things but we shouldn't compare ourselves to her and all that we see on social media. We must keep telling ourselves we aren't bothered!

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those windows are listed and could be so beautiful. They need to get a proper restoration company in to sort them.

But that would eat into her Porsche X2 savings. 🤔🥴

• Haha
Those windows are listed and could be so beautiful. They need to get a proper restoration company in to sort them.

But that would eat into her Porsche X2 savings. 🤔🥴
The whole house could be incredible, if someone had a few hundred thousand to spend on it. But these idiots have no money to do anything proper to improve it and equally they also don’t have the imagination, knowledge or vision to do it justice. That house will just get worse and worse the longer they live there. I fully expect they will move out at some stage and then there will be a mysterious fire at the property.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On her sons birthday she posted 3 grid posts, two of those were pictures of HER with Alfie then a Reel all about HER. She posted 18 stories, 10 of which were advertising HER pyramid sales rep business, one swipe up to make HER money off of the birthday present and 4 stories of Alfie’s cake but made him blow the candles out from the back for the sole purpose of uploading to HER Instagram.

Out of all that she posted one genuine story showing the children playing and enjoying the birthday.

It makes me sad, it really comes across that his birthday was all about content for her. It didnt feel right watching it unfold, having one day off to concentrate on her son wouldn't have been the end of the world. This influencer culture is just so vacuous and damaging

And why bunk beds?? They got so much space even sharing a room (which like you I don't think is right if you've got the rooms for them to have their own independent spaces), why not get Alfie a high sleeper with a desk under to do his homework? Nothing makes sense...
I thought this, dunno about anyone else but I don’t work on my kids birthdays. She says Instagram is her job (lol) so why could she not take a day off?!

Also, the bag in that reel was the ‘it’ bag about 7 years ago.

Reactions: 15
No hun you are misunderstanding. The video was for us poor paupers. We should be at peace that we don't have to buy stuff to keep up with her. We shouldn't compare ourselves to her or feel bad we can't be as ahhmmaazzing as her.

She is a rich witch so she can afford these things but we shouldn't compare ourselves to her and all that we see on social media. We must keep telling ourselves we aren't bothered!

🙄🙄🙄
Oh my bad, I apologise!

Wouldn't take much keeping up with her 😭 57 plate old banger, few bags off Ali express and a bookcase from fb marketplace that I can get my dad to punch some holes in 🤭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought this, dunno about anyone else but I don’t work on my kids birthdays. She says Instagram is her job (lol) so why could she not take a day off?!

Also, the bag in that reel was the ‘it’ bag about 7 years ago.
Wasn’t it also her “push present” for Alfie so Is actually 7 years old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing she got right on that reel was that she’s a witch 😂😂 healthy, wealthy, rich, well respected, a queen???? Come again?? bleeping hell she’s unhinged someone lock her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
13 pages in to a new thread already 😂😂😂

She really is a gift to us all 😂 havent been on here much lately as I’ve just moved house and been spending most of my free internet time when not unpacking browsing Pinterest for ideas for my boys bedrooms and researching where to buy their new beds from... hint hint beggy... We’ve lived here a week and getting their rooms sorted is the first job!

She has said before that the boys aka Alfie want to share a room, although they have no choice because the other bedroom isn’t liveable but I think it also shows that Alfie lacks some serious personality (rebeccas fault) he doesn’t want his own space because she treats him like a baby, nor do the boys cause any bother at bedtime, so she doesn’t need to separate them.
Being a boy mum myself when my kids share a room, bedtime can be a longgggg process 😂 but her boys clearly just lay there and go to sleep because they are exhausted from eating tit food all day and seeing no sunlight 😩😂

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She has said before that the boys aka Alfie want to share a room, although they have no choice because the other bedroom isn’t liveable but I think it also shows that Alfie lacks some serious personality (rebeccas fault) he doesn’t want his own space because she treats him like a baby, nor do the boys cause any bother at bedtime, so she doesn’t need to separate them.
Being a boy mum myself when my kids share a room, bedtime can be a longgggg process 😂 but her boys clearly just lay there and go to sleep because they are exhausted from eating tit food all day and seeing no sunlight 😩😂
I think they pack the boys off to bed with the iPads etc and just let them fall asleep watching crap on them. I don’t believe for a second that they actually do a proper bedtime routine

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think they pack the boys off to bed with the iPads etc and just let them fall asleep watching crap on them. I don’t believe for a second that they actually do a proper bedtime routine
Certainly isn’t Rebecca if they do, it’ll be Steve. She posts enough of herself with a glass of wine in her hands at 7pm chilling on the sofa. He’s just as much as a knob as she is but I give the fella a bit more credit as he obviously does more with the boys and their care than she does

Reactions: 15
She wants them to share a room so that Alfie can babysit Woody when she locks them in there all night. Also, they can huddle together for warmth.

• Sad
She says they want to stay in the same room...do they really though?! Have we ever seen either of them on camera saying that?

It'll be because the cost of buying 2 lots of paint, 2 lots of carpet, 2 lots of furniture etc will eat into big beggeh's boohoo fund so she doesn't want to

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.