Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now more than ever, feel so so bad for them boys. They will honestly get ripped to bits when they’re older. Does she have no shame at all? Why does her family not tell her she looks an idiot? Why does Steve not tell her? So many questions... My husband would cringe if I posted something like that.

Reactions: 17
I now more than ever, feel so so bad for them boys. They will honestly get ripped to bits when they’re older. Does she have no shame at all? Why does her family not tell her she looks an idiot? Why does Steve not tell her? So many questions... My husband would cringe if I posted something like that.
I swear I think the reason steve doesn’t step in is because he just doesn’t give 2 shits. I think if you really loved someone you would pull them aside and tell them they were making a complete dick of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've had to go through my screenshots this evening to make some storage space on my phone, and Rebecca has broken advertising law at least 64 times since the end of October.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I ran here in my clumpy boots for the cankle comments 😱😳

The kebab shop is due to open beckeh, best get a move on they need their elephant leg back
Jesus! I haven’t seen cankles like that since my Nan had a bad bout of odeoma 😂

• Haha
Because Steve is a chavy idiot himself and thinks her behaviour is normal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Omg that reel cringing for you beggy. I honestly think she has mental issues what 27 year old mother of 2 acts like her !

Reactions: 14
So I’m studying NLP currently and it said:

Some people roam trough life directionless, seeking the next emotional high. They would rather be happy than mature.

If this isn’t spot on Beggy then I don’t know what is..🙄🤣

• Heart
Poor Alfie. Blew the candles of his birthday cake from behind. Who stands behind their birthday cake? Proves she just filmed it for insta. What happened to not oversharing and living in the moment? Nothing credible comes out of her mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Poor Alfie. Blew the candles of his birthday cake from behind. Who stands behind their birthday cake? Proves she just filmed it for insta. What happened to not oversharing and living in the moment? Nothing credible comes out of her mouth.
I was just thinking this! Who shows their kids the back of the cake to blow out the candles! Also, the windows behind Alfie and Woody 🤢 They are minging x

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I bought myself a designer bag. My children sleep in proper beds. I pay my for my decent family car, which has proper car seats. My children are dressed in warm, comfy and stylish clothes and shoes. I work hard and homeschool my children. My husband also goes out to work (he can’t work from home) Together we pay the mortgage and I am so grateful for all he does for his family! Because we are a unit, a team. I respect him and he respects me and I am SICK of people like her, who is the ultimate kept woman (Steve even bought her that bag, and let’s be honest he does 99% of things in that house and for the boys) prancing on about being a boss babe 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone in the comments of The Most Cringe Reel Of All Time has commented saying they saw this song on someone else's page who works for Begga's Lumi team and asked if it was the team song 😂 even her worst output isn't original!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her story is full of reshares of people praising her for going up a selling level with this beginswithyou business. On her sons birthday surely she had better things to be doing with her children than be sat on Instagram resharing all the praise she’s getting for selling a few lumi’s and recruiting a few more vulnerable women.
FYI you can buy a copy of the lumi on eBay for around £25 and it’s basically the same. Don’t waste £200+ and line these vultures pockets!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.