Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s desperately trying to forge the whole DrMartens and dress look that all the influencers are wearing but it’s not working. Those boots need to go in the bin, why can’t she just dress for the figure she has and not the figure she thinks she has?!

She is a size 14 minimum and cankles will always be cankles even if she did get to a size 10 so it’s best she just gives up that look. It’s never going to work and she’s embarrassing herself thinking that she looks anything like these other girls.
Can someone also educate me on what purpose the belt serves? It’s not a waist belt, it’s a trouser belt but there are no trousers?!
Absolutely, I've got a similar body shapes no matter what size I am I've got big legs.. can't change it.. but I can wear clothes and shoes that suit my shape. She's the same age as me and honestly reminds me of myself when I was a teenager.. it makes me cringe

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂what a dick. Steve are you not embarrassed by her because I know i would be

Reactions: 17
"Get that bag" and shows the bag that was bought for her by a man. Such a boss babe hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s literally like watching your Nan trying to be cool, I’m honestly dying for her 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
ha ha this page has really got to her
Can’t imagine being a full grown mother and sending something like that out in to the public domain 😂😂 she is 14 in the brain

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I pretended to be interested in Lumi the other day...I said I wanted one but wasn’t sure cos soo expensive. She said honestly girl I felt the same but there’s a reason it’s the no.1 beauty product in the world!!! Like omg Rebecca I’m gonna believe that crap🙄

also that reel, is like a 14 year old. It’s so cringe. Her poor kids will have to see that one day😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I pretended to be interested in Lumi the other day...I said I wanted one but wasn’t sure cos soo expensive. She said honestly girl I felt the same but there’s a reason it’s the no.1 beauty product in the world!!! Like omg Rebecca I’m gonna believe that crap🙄

also that reel, is like a 14 year old. It’s so cringe. Her poor kids will have to see that one day😳
Where is she getting this nonsense that it’s the number 1 beauty product in the world?!!! Doesn’t she realise that you cannot make those kinds of statements?!!!! Where is her proof? Trading standards will be crawling all over her.....:

Reactions: 16
Imagine taking yourself off for an hour or more on your child's birthday to make teenage rubbish like that on your phone just to post for people you don't know on the Internet 😭🤐🤯☹ what's going on in her head?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hollldddddd uppppp

Suhhhhhh.... On the 11th Jan 2021 Rebecca blesses us with a "raw and educashnelll" video 🤭 The video is about saving money and Rebecca advises you that you don't need bags and shoes to "keep up with the Jones's" So to speak.....

19 days later she's telling us to "get that bag"

Which is it hun 😭😭😭 I need to know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Do you think she thought we’d all be dead jealous once we’d seen it ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fancy leaving your son on his birthday to go and film yourself miming to a video like a teenager. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.