Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute state she looks in that latest pic 😂 she’s no fashion guru that’s for sure.

Reactions: 10
I just don't get why she dresses the way she does. She lives in the middle of the countryside but dresses like shes going for brunch in town. Knitted dresses out in the dales! It was freezing up north today! Trekking across fields in those ankle boots can't be good for her feet. Just weird and impractical. She looks a right tit.

Reactions: 20
Classy as ever. ‘Swipe up for my kids birthday gift’
Shameless

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Those boots cutting off the circulation to the rest of her, phwoar! And the cheap dress that's clearly just been ripped out of the packaging and worn with the folding crease right across the middle, lol. Such a boss babe style icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like LJC is back on her radar, she better reinstate that restraining order against begs, or is the knitted dress and boots combo a coincidence 🤔
Jesus there’s no comparison is there! Lucy has the figure for that outfit, beggy doesn’t. Once again she looks like the wish version. Her dress literally looks like it’s from wish too, looks cheap and tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I ran here in my clumpy boots for the cankle comments 😱😳

The kebab shop is due to open beckeh, best get a move on they need their elephant leg back
I’ve seen overweight pensioners with better cankles than Begs.

I’d love to know what it is about her life that she thinks is worthy of the title “influencer”.

Her home - mouldy dungeon which they can’t afford to renovate properly instead doing bodge jobs here and there
Her lifestyle - countryside living but they’re a set of townies who stick out like a sore thumb
Her travels/holidays - annual Chinese buffet in Tenerife no thank you
Her style - everything5pounds in 2 sizes too small
Her career - nonexistent
Her figure - absolutely not 🤣🤣

She’s got no humour, she’s a dreadful mother and she’s got nothing even remotely intellectual or interesting to offer. So what in gods name has she possibly got to influence people with? Sooner she fades into irrelevance the better

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Nooo, no, no no! WTF does she look like?
She has absolutely no fashion sense what so ever. She sees what others are wearing but doesn't adapt it to her figure. Just a complete mess and embarrassment. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen overweight pensioners with better cankles than Begs.

I’d love to know what it is about her life that she thinks is worthy of the title “influencer”.

Her home - mouldy dungeon which they can’t afford to renovate properly instead doing bodge jobs here and there
Her lifestyle - countryside living but they’re a set of townies who stick out like a sore thumb
Her travels/holidays - annual Chinese buffet in Tenerife no thank you
Her style - everything5pounds in 2 sizes too small
Her career - nonexistent
Her figure - absolutely not 🤣🤣

She’s got no humour, she’s a dreadful mother and she’s got nothing even remotely intellectual or interesting to offer. So what in gods name has she possibly got to influence people with? Sooner she fades into irrelevance the better
Couldn’t have put it better!

Reactions: 6
So did they look at that Christmas pile and think 'this is too much, let's put something back for his birthday'?!?!

I'm definitely not rolling in it, but please don't make out you're loaded and living a high life and make luxury purchases, when you're clearly not Rebecca. Using that to scam women in a similar position to by a 200 quid roboflannel they don't need. That's scutty.

And I report you every. Single. Time. you show that NuSkin shite without the #ad. Sick of you breaking advertising law day in, day out while the rest of us work our bleeping asses off to provide for our families. That's not jealousy, that's wanting everyone to play by the same rules and for your followers to not be completely misled by you. Cretin.
Where do you report her for this? I want to do it too! Thanks

Reactions: 6
She’s desperately trying to forge the whole DrMartens and dress look that all the influencers are wearing but it’s not working. Those boots need to go in the bin, why can’t she just dress for the figure she has and not the figure she thinks she has?!

She is a size 14 minimum and cankles will always be cankles even if she did get to a size 10 so it’s best she just gives up that look. It’s never going to work and she’s embarrassing herself thinking that she looks anything like these other girls.
Can someone also educate me on what purpose the belt serves? It’s not a waist belt, it’s a trouser belt but there are no trousers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she really do that reel ... on Alfie’s birthday, probably took her hours to perfect that as well 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.