Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I noticed there was a brown/yellow tinge to her bath water the other day!!... I wonder if there is something going on with the pipes.... Didn't she say they have to drink bottled water?
It could be peat in the water. It used to happen at my grandparents house in Scotland. If there had been heavy rain, the peat in the soil would get into the mains water turning it a brown colour. It was perfectly safe though.

Reactions: 6

Blancmange

If anyone wants to read more about MLM's and their shameless shenanigans there's a thread on here.

Reactions: 6

PeachySher

I’ve stopped following her but has she had a single AD since being dropped from channel mum?

Reactions: 5

Imhere123

VIP Member
What’s the story with the kids bedroom? I keep seeing people mention they sleep on the floor/on a mattress. Do the kids really not have proper beds??

• Haha
The washing machine isn't awful there. It's a dead corner cupboard otherwise, and that way she can keep the washing gel capsules on a nice low shelf at the back of the stairs. 👍🏻

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Off topic, but I use the reusable pads, I got a pack of 10 handmade from etsy. I know it’s good for the environment and that’s great 🙌🏼 But also it meant I never ran out when I couldn’t get to the shops during lockdown 😂
I use the bamboo ones - I think I got mine from Amazon! They’re so good! X

freakshake

VIP Member
I was wondering if maybe once the shower had gone in that the tiling would make sense. It really doesn't though does it?! That wall is going to get soaked.
there is a narrow glass shower screen by the look of it mine is the same but my shower head is set much further back Going by hers the bathroom will be swimming in water everytime they use it

Greyson

I don’t think Alfie’s teeth are rotting I think they are just loose and taking too long to fall out so they look like that. There’s probably blood in the little cavity of the baby tooth which makes it look grey. They probably just need a tug to help them out 😂

Scotblock

VIP Member
Has anyone been on the Gryn teeth whitening insta account. The state of some of the ‘models’ advertising it 😂 I’ve attached my fave...

if their income is that and the lumispa they are fucked. Good job she’s got her positiviteh.
Wow, that models lips are so pumped full of filler you can’t even tell if the UV light is on 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
So most days she reposts other accounts who rate her and they all seem to have a do you follow beggy question box underneath. Is this a thing, as she never seems to return the favour or has she got an agreement with these accounts to shout her out and mor than likely increase followers with this prompt box. I know that’s kind of the point of insta but it’s interesting that it seems one sided. Wonder if they are compensated for these shout outs?

Linnyloo

VIP Member
It's gonna get covered in shampoo etc too yum. I may be wrong but there's no tiling around the sink either (maybe he hasn't done it yet) like it hasn't got a splashback.

I just think about those boys sleeping on the floor and how cold it must be.. also spiders crawling on them while they are askeep... I'd be having nightmares!
At least she doesn't post them sleeping anymore - remember when she did that all the time, so creepy!