Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsfifi

I was thinking this morning about that clicky clacky noise it makes, it sounds so unbelievably cheap and toy like.

I have a really high powered food processor with a 2000 wat motor and I paid half of the price of a lumi and its quieter than that piece of shite.

The blender is stainless steel with a glass jar and a computerised screen to input the timings and settings,. I know my blender isn't a lumi but if I got all that complex and beautiful looking tech for £110... How on Gods earth is this plastic noisy toy with zero else to it costing £200??

I can't get my head around it
I want your blender 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Becs77

Long time lurker first time poster ✌Just thought I’d have a look at his company online as I couldn’t believe they could afford that mortgage selling what they sell...
the 2k turnover is his business...
Also saw that the house has dropped in approx 15k value since they bought it 😳
I watched some of her old vids of their old house yesterday - it was lush! Their house now could be done up to a really high standard and still not be as nice

Attachments

I bet the shower is just for display and they use the bath or shower downstairs. My bathroom is a diy job by the previous owners and I've had nothing but problems with it so good luck to them!

Jessica12xx

She’s shared a video (and has done in the past) mocking people who work 9-5 and of course everyone in a 9-5 hates their job according to the latest internet randomer she’s come across l. Basically another MLM tactic to make people think they’re not living their best life
Tbf if you watch the video he’s actually saying people go to work that they may not like to earn money cause they need to, people go to the gym to work out cause your body needs it but people don’t work on their mental health. What she shared was a small snip but the video as a whole is about mental health I don’t know if she was interpreting it differently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Poosh

VIP Member
Didn’t she do a swipe up link the other day for those pjs. Did she mention at the time it was part of an AD?
She wouldn’t dare, and risk someone messaging the brand before her ad goes live 😂😂 the problem with her is she will never have repeat business with brands as once they are informed of her they won’t work with her again, the only ones that probably wouldn’t care are iconic london and that hairburst but it’s hardly regular work she gets with them anyway.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Noticed the bobbly walls too! Also does that half door open up or do you have to climb in to turn it on therefore getting soaked 😱

Mum123

VIP Member
So, my 4 year olds new bed is being delivered tomorrow so we’ve just dismantled his current one ready to be taken away by a charity in the morning. This means my boy has to sleep on his mattress on the floor tonight... I am that uncomfortable about it that I’m probably going to bring him in our bed. It might seem a little dramatic but I can’t have him on the floor even for 1 night.

I cannot fathom how either of those two sleep at night in an actual bed whilst their 2 small children sleep on the floor and for what?! Because they think those frames are insta worthy? Shameful parenting at its worst.

And the homeschool question?? Give the poor boy a chance in life Rebecca... if you really can’t be arsed with his education why don’t you use some of that money you claim to have so much of and pay for an online tutor. You can’t go and get your nails/hair/filler/primark fix so use that money for something good, put your kids first for once in your life.
I posted the samethe other day. We have just moved and my daughter will be on her mattress on the floor for 3 weeks before her new bed arrives. We had to take the old one down as we were moving. I feel so guilty. But then I remember im not rebecca and things could be a lot worse.

Mrsfifi

Off topic, but I use the reusable pads, I got a pack of 10 handmade from etsy. I know it’s good for the environment and that’s great 🙌🏼 But also it meant I never ran out when I couldn’t get to the shops during lockdown 😂
I didn’t even know these existed! I’ll have a little look. Thank you!

Was going to ask the same thing but I spent so long checking it wasn't there I saw what looks to be a pump? So I'm assuming handwash? :ROFLMAO:
Good spot! We’ll let them off on that one. Let’s hope the toothbrushes are in the yellow cupboard, but I won’t hold my breath!

• Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
theres videos on her YouTube channel from the old house. It was a lovely, modern, clean, nicely decorated family home in a nice suburban street. Why they moved i will never understand.
Was it still in the Yorkshire Dales?

everything she says is such a boring cliche. Says she’s supah genuine and would literally do anything for anyone. Bore off 😴