Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hate to be picky but the finish on the walls is terrible. So I’m gonna rate Steve’s work a 2/10 would not recommend.
Yeah, don’t give up the day job Steve. You’ll never make it as a tradesman!!!!

Hate to be picky but the finish on the walls is terrible. So I’m gonna rate Steve’s work a 2/10 would not recommend.
Yeah, don’t give up the day job Steve. You’ll never make it as a tradesman!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

VIP Member
This is so typical mlm.
Keep going even if you can’t sell anything, everyone is telling you you’re being scammed and you’re working all hours.
Thought she had hear team of hunz and was supah supported and with her people. Make your mind up beggy

Clarity456

VIP Member
The other issue with the face sander is that it is a one off expensive purchase so she will need to be constantly finding new gullible idiots to flog it to. They might buy the cleanser and stuff (sniff) once or twice but I bet most revert to their regular brands after the first lot has run out. She might be doing ok for now but it isn’t going to last
Exactly! Cleansers not a one size fits all purchase either and lumi seems to take exactly that approach...

Like with me my skins so dry even if I use a cleanser just intended for "normal skin" I'll be itching all day as it's took the tiny amount of oil my skin had to begin with...

Whereas on the other hand if someone with oily skin used the same cleanser for normal skin they might look like they'd washed their face in the local chippys fryer 🤣

So I'm with you, that one cleanser they do can't work for everybody 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Bloomers

Chatty Member
We need to start calling her Gemma off Corrie haha, its all ginz come tumbling down
Does Steve's sister usually comment on her posts?
Think she is praising her brother, bet she thinks wtf is he doing with begga!
His sister is worth following, proper down to earth and hardworking. Should teach Begga how to do a days work!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster ✌Just thought I’d have a look at his company online as I couldn’t believe they could afford that mortgage selling what they sell...
the 2k turnover is his business...
Also saw that the house has dropped in approx 15k value since they bought it 😳
I watched some of her old vids of their old house yesterday - it was lush! Their house now could be done up to a really high standard and still not be as nice
He’s only been doing the teeth whitener crap for a few months - they didn’t get the mortgage based on what he’s doing now. He had a house which they sold and presumably his father helped them get the rest for the deposit for the house they are in now and the mortgage would have been based on Steve’s job he had at his fathers company.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
What is up with the colour of her bath water??
I noticed there was a brown/yellow tinge to her bath water the other day!!... I wonder if there is something going on with the pipes.... Didn't she say they have to drink bottled water?

Cooper123

VIP Member
Can’t stick her mate at all, tried to follow her for a bit and give her the benefit of the doubt but she’s got a right shit eating smug grin on her all the time. Not for me
If she’s a friend of beggys I’m sure she’s just as much of a twat

Cooper123

VIP Member
Can't wait until she shows a picture of it finished, you know the one - bigging herself up for having seeeewwww much imagination and praising Steve for dedicating the last 7 years to doing it. 😂😂 Gonna comment about how moving the wall was such a great idea! And was it very hard to get permission?
I bet she somehow relates it to her lumi ‘business’ and how it earns her so much she can do her bathroom up.

fireflies

VIP Member
Sorry haven't followed this thread in ages and she blocked me on insta such a shame lol.

I never had any interaction with her.

Why did channel mum dump her?
Did they or her address it?

Is she doing 2 separate mlms now?
Or is nu skin and limited same brand?

Has she said she won't how the boys?

Is she still on point hub?

I wondered how she manage homeschooling poor alfie sounds so behind.
Schools lot stricter this time sending home loads of work on see saw plus class teams or Microsoft teams.
Surprised School don't consider him vulnerable and how him in.

I see there's awful floods lately is her area not affected?

ASA are so crap why not just issue massive fine.

viewtube

VIP Member
Long time lurker - I’m not sure what type of PPE you’re wearing (I’m not on a ward atm on a secondment in the community) but I’ve found that Elizabeth Arden 8 hour balm is great. I literally smear myself in it (only a thin layer around my nose and jaw line before I put my mask on. Some of the girls still on the ward say it’s helping too. I look like a slightly orange slimy faced nurse by the end of the day but no more red sore patches / lines of indentation so for the time being im cracking on with it 😂 I hope you’re ok at work atm x
Thanks for that tip, I'll definitely try it, can't hurt to try. I'm in A&E, so always been used to visors and masks, but never had such a reaction. Keep safe x

Just looking at Rebeccas new BFF profile and oh look her and Gaz’ bath looks familiar 🙈 in Rebeccas head she probably thinks her and emma are twins 😂😂 absolute beg.
Not finished catching up yet so I don’t know if it has been mentioned but look at m******* it page and you’ll see her bathroom is exactly the same

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Booklover

VIP Member
Christ she hasn't tagged them has she?...She said she had the colour matched at the decorating centre!!! So she's ripped off F&B by having the colour matched and then had the audacity to tag them 🤯🤣😭
No my bad! She's spelt the name of the paint wrong, I misread that she'd tagged F&B! 🤦‍♀️ She has tagged a decorating centre though!

VIP Member
I don’t get the appeal of it being used in All Creatures Great & Small. I mean, that program was on what...in the 1970s/1980s......!!!!! It’s the most tenuous link to it being “famous” -
I’d doubt anyone under the age of about 60 would even recognise it as a house from a tv show
If it wasn’t for the fact it has been remade recently it really wouldn’t be a shout at all. That’s probably only why she knows the programmes name.