Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm sure someone admitted a few pages back on this thread that they sent the message that she exposed out of genuine concern for Alfie. So not from a fake troll account. Still there was no real reason for her to share it to her minions on her stories in the way she did, it didn't really fit in with her 'I'm so happen and suppah positive, don't give two shits' image 😕
Did they??! I missed that sorry

Reactions: 3

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
View attachment 407691looks like the cat had a bad belly and couldn’t make it to the litter tray 🤢
WTF is growing out of the top of it? 🤮🤮🤮

In the ‘you buy once you buy twice’ video did she not say cheaper ones just pushed the makeup into your pores? Seem to me that’s exactly what her 200 quid one was doing there. She’s a bellend. And where is this evidence that it’s good for the aging process? Where are the facts to back that claim up. I’m sick of her spewing bullshit just to make herself a few quid. She’s a scrounger. Nothing more nothing less. Scrounging off steve and now scrounging from strangers online.
How the hell does it get rid of wrinkles? 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cooper123

VIP Member
What is that white thing on the top of the half shower door?
What is that white thing on the top of the half shower door?
I think it’s just a reflection on the metal x

I actually like the bathroom colours etc and I have the same tiles on my kitchen walls as they was cheap and we needed new ones but I just can’t see how the wall doesn’t need to be tiled opposite the shower and a full shower door 😂
I love the tiles, and the darker grout, that’s the only part I like. Like others have said I find it too clinical. I think a pale green or pink would have looked so much better against the all the white

Reactions: 2

VIP Member
There was a big account doing an Emily in Paris reel so no doubt she’s seen that and is jumping on the bandwagon. Don’t know who it was as I think it was just on highlights. I don’t follow many big accounts as they all do my head in x

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Can you imagine going to make a hot chocolate at 9pm and being that well off you don’t need to make an aff link 😂 take note Rebecca, no one is buying it. Literally aff linking a fucking hot chocolate warmer
Just like Mrs Meldrum just did! Afraid of missing out Beggy?

Getinmybelly

As well, I've always said she needs hundreds of people underneath her selling several units each, every month to make any serious money....it's all very well and good even if one of her super fans signs up because they they want to be Rebecca's mate, but for a single mum from a rough area of let's just say Scunthorpe (no offence to anyone from there 🤣) with 170 followers on Instagram...that type of person is going to have very very limited scope to sell a £200 face power sander 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 and no sales for them means no comms for Rebecca.

Having done juice plus years ago, even though it's a load of rubbish it was £30 a month for some shakes or vitamins, like it was realistic that people could purchase these every month or 2 and the majority would be able to afford it!

But let's be real there isn't really a steady stream of people with £200 to waste on a skincare gadget (and a shit one at that) in a worldwide pandemic. I do not buy this "very well paid" tosh for a second 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Its not all rough in Scunthorpe 😉😉😉 I've got more of a vocabulary that beggy too so we can't be that bad 😉😂

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
It’s ‘love you so much’ lol I only know this because I have a 14 year old and need to be clued up on this language, I wouldn’t dream of using it, my friends would tell me to get a fucking grip 😂😂
Thank you so much! I have a 3 year old, who funnily enough likes to say “love you so much” too. That’s about the level, isn’t it?!

Mrsfifi

So earlier while she was sanding her face, she said skin care is more important now because we are at home all the time, who does the idiot think is staffing hospitals, shops and every other essential service that is open or running? Obviously the lazy cow hasn't done a hard day's work in her life, but some of us aren't at home all the time, some of us are still going to work. The more I listen to some of these idiot influencers, the more I realise why they do what they do, most of them are either too neurotic, too lazy or too thick to get a job, that's why they genuinely believe social media is a real job. What a sorry world we live in when a 27 Yr old woman, who is as thick as to short planks, is called an influencer, whilst other women strive to care for their families, educate themselves or build a career and they will never be acknowledged
I love you viewtube ❤

Am I imagining that she put a video up on her stories with the chickens? Would be a good few days ago now when she was doing a Q&A. As someone had asked if she still had them and there was a wee video of them in the barn? Or maybe I’m getting mixed up with Susie and Gregg as they have chickens too.

Are they his baby teeth or his adult teeth...? My little boy knocked his baby tooth but they didn't look anything like that...

Edit to add.. he's the same age as Alfie

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
I'm sure someone here said they had reported them to the LA, I can't remember who it was though. Any response if you're still on here?
Wasn't me. I just looked out of curiosity, not because I care enough to report them lol x

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion- I love the bathroom.
I always wanted a bath like that but tried one when we stayed in a hotel and it was so uncomfortable 😂 I do like certain aspects of the bathroom though. I bet she’s not helped him doing it at all the lazy bint. We’re decorating at the moment and I wouldn’t leave my other half to do it all 😂

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I don’t know what you do for a living but my sister is a nurse and her skin was nearly raw at one point from the tight masks etc. She said that MooGoo skin balm and moisturising cream have been a god send ❤ They have cleared her skin right up and restored it. Holland and Barrett do it. I promise I’m not part of some MLM scheme just wanted to impart her wisdom for free😂😂
Thank you (I am indeed a nurse with a red raw face)..... I will need to have a look for that xx