Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She hasn’t replied to these comments yet. Imagine how much it will cost to rip it all out and replace rotten floor boards 😱 Many years ago our dishwasher leaked and water found it’s way under the tiles. We didn’t realise until a few days later when the floor tiles started to crack as the boards underneath expanded with the moisture. Had to have the whole lot up and redone

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Snuggy

Probably been posted before, but this is taken from Wiki. Now I know everything is not gospel on there but interesting to read the bit I have highlighted...
Perhaps Begga might read it & see sense, but I doubt it...

Multi-level marketing (MLM), also called network marketing [1] or pyramid selling,[2][3][4] is a controversial[5] marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products or services, while the earnings of the participants are derived from a pyramid-shaped or binary compensation commission system. An MLM strategy may be an illegal pyramid scheme.[6]

In multi-level marketing, the compensation plan theoretically pays out to participants only from two potential revenue streams. The first is paid out from commissions of sales made by the participants directly to their own retail customers. The second is paid out from commissions based upon the wholesale purchases made by other distributors below the participant who have recruited those other participants into the MLM; in the organizational hierarchy of MLMs, these participants are referred to as one's down line distributors.[7]

MLM salespeople are, therefore, expected to sell products directly to end-user retail consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing, but most importantly they are incentivized to recruit others to join the company's distribution chain as fellow salespeople so that these can become down line distributors.[1][8] According to a report that studied the business models of 350 MLMs in the United States, published on the Federal Trade Commission's website, at least 99% of people who join MLM companies lose money.[9][10] Nonetheless, MLMs function because downline participants are encouraged to hold onto the belief that they can achieve large returns, while the statistical improbability of this is de-emphasised. MLMs have been made illegal or otherwise strictly regulated in some jurisdictions as merely variations of the traditional pyramid scheme, including in mainland China.[11][12]

LoobyLou77

I’m 41, so too old for this shite, but what the fuck does ‘lysm’ mean?!
Love You So Much?
Love Your Social Media?
Love Yourself So Much?
Love Your Selfie Mama

I can see any of the above being relevant to this absolute rocket.
Omg I’m so glad you asked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is going to sound really petty of me but I hate that she’s bought them clothes that don’t ‘go’ as well, like okay the purple joggers and dinosaur (?) sweatshirt are nice, comfy etc but they don’t match, they’re a bit.. thrown together, you know? I feel like she just picked them up ‘cause they’re cheap rather than they go together and look nice... but To me it comes Across as a bit ‘Alfie had an accident so he had to go through the lost property box’ 😬
- I think for me it’s the colour of the joggers though that are throwing me off 🤣

(but admittedly I recognise this is petty and that the kids are clothed and that’s fine 🤣)

I also, could be completely wrong, but I think the clothes in cellophane thing is where you buy clothes, wear them once or deliberately break them, and then send them back for the cash. So that could be what she’s doing. E.g. she could buy the clothes, use them as content for this ‘haul’ but then send them back for the cash.
The poor boy has his mothers dress sense 😬

Getinmybelly

I'm only joking I don't exactly live on Wisteria lane myself so I can't say anything! 🤦🏻‍♀️ the point I was trying to make (very badly) is that most of her followers seem to be from run of the mill, working class places so it's not like Rebecca's core audience who she's selling these power sanders to, are a load of rich bankers housewives living on the Kings Road in Chelsea who just have endless money to blow on face vibrators...and so for that reason that's why I just can't see "kind skin co" being massively profitable😅😅

I hope I didn't cause any offence to Scunthorpe dwellers! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorryyyyyy
Oh nooo I didn't take any offence, I was only joking. I don't live there anymore now anyway, I got out 😂 but I get what you mean, plus people have been flogging this shit for years now, is there anyone left to actually buy any? 😂

• Heart

Win

VIP Member
If she wants to be a boss babe, she can be a legit boss babe. LYSM BBG rebs hun x

Greyson

Like I said, the baby ones were just taking too long to come out, they just needed a tug to help them along.

• Heart

Margesimpson

Off topic, but I use the reusable pads, I got a pack of 10 handmade from etsy. I know it’s good for the environment and that’s great 🙌🏼 But also it meant I never ran out when I couldn’t get to the shops during lockdown 😂
Yes I use reusable cotton pads just ones from primark and also these flannels from there. They’re really good at removing makeup although it’s closed at the mo so don’t suppose anyone can go rushing out for them!
A7E0A7AE-1E55-4B03-8D55-266AAF055BA3.png
1D6883AA-BF28-498B-AD39-5485DA08F29B.png

• Heart

Unknown5

VIP Member
It’s ‘love you so much’ lol I only know this because I have a 14 year old and need to be clued up on this language, I wouldn’t dream of using it, my friends would tell me to get a fucking grip 😂😂

Haha, I have a 12 nearly 13 year old so glad I’ve learnt a few bits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

carebear123

She should take some tips from mother freckle her new house the frecklehouseproject is lovely has a arga and period features.take note rebecca your going nowhere in life in that dump of a house!

Reactions: 3