Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I think she did once mention that the top two were wobbly.
I think the kids’ dental care is abhorrent but I’m not sure if Alfie’s teeth are decaying as such, like you I remember her saying the top two teeth were wobbly and she sort of implied but didn’t outright mention that Alfie had fallen, hurt himself and hurt his teeth as a result. And I just assumed that the way his teeth are now was due to him injuring them, because otherwise they seemed to go from okay to not okay very quickly. 🤨

Reactions: 7

Tedward39

Steve’s Insta - brand new trainers. And in the background the mouldy, rotten windows. And this ladies and gents is them all over. All show no substance. Priorities all wrong. King and queen of their own pile of shit
Could be #ad gifted, being from slobbering fat warrenjconway! 🤣

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
- chickens are no more, that barn video was old,
- IF Steve actually sent that text it was because he was at work
- no plated up gammon and egg pic because it looked shite
Oh Steve has definitely got a job there is no way they could pay their massive mortgage otherwise

Sticky One

VIP Member
Off topic, but I use the reusable pads, I got a pack of 10 handmade from etsy. I know it’s good for the environment and that’s great 🙌🏼 But also it meant I never ran out when I couldn’t get to the shops during lockdown 😂
I literally bought a reusable pad today. I’m excited to use it, don’t need no lumi round here 😂

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Someone needs to message her asking for a bathroom tour or where is her next YouTube vlog? I would, but she deletes my YouTube comments and she's blocked me on Insta! 🤣 🤣 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can you imagine taking your partner’s phone and writing a corny message to yourself and then sharing it to your insta huns so you can get some arse licking love off them....no nor me 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Jesus every time that girl opens her mouth she just spews lies 🙄
Are they talking about Mabel, the wild cat or one of the chickens? 🤔

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There are people on this thread who went to school with her so I’m sure they can confirm or deny her grammar school story...?!!

Bloomers

Chatty Member
Can chickens fly very high? The barn ceiling was sooooo tall when she showed it last?
She probably copied this from somewhere, she never mentioned that they have by law to be inside! Only that its because its winter n cold! LIAR

User90009

Why do they go to these places during lockdown, they never seem to go during normal times!?

Also what's up with Alfie's running? 🤔 Woody seems like a much more confident runner.

Why do they go to these places during lockdown, they never seem to go during normal times!?

Also what's up with Alfie's running? 🤔 Woody seems like a much more confident runner.
wouldn’t you run like that if your shoes were too big??:ROFLMAO:

• Haha