Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she asks for ‘bangs’ not having a clue what it means and they cut her a full fringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I predict she’s gona come home from the hairdressers, put on a full face of makeup and pose Michelle keegan style and upload a pic. She’s a clingon, she sets her sights on someone and then goes into full on single white female mode by trying to copy their style and looks. She has no identity of her own

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I predict she’s gona come home from the hairdressers, put on a full face of makeup and pose Michelle keegan style and upload a pic. She’s a clingon, she sets her sights on someone and then goes into full on single white female mode by trying to copy their style and looks. She has no identity of her own
I've got a nasty feeling that someone has told her she's got a similar look to Michelle Keegan and now she's going to obsess over that. I love when she posts 'Dare to be Different', coming from the woman who copies everything, I find it quite ironic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've got a nasty feeling that someone has told her she's got a similar look to Michelle Keegan and now she's going to obsess over that. I love when she posts 'Dare to be Different', coming from the woman who copies everything, I find it quite ironic.
Whoever told her that was lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The trouble with curtain bangs/fringes is that they will never look as good as they do when you leave the salon 😂😂.

They need styled every single day. Blow dried properly with a round brush and then they (depending on the hair type) will need some sort of heat tool on them to give them that 'sweeping' look so they don't look like they're just short pieces hanging down.

Reactions: 16
she is seriously so in love with herself, she runs 3 Instagram pages (let’s not forgot hellostyleuk who likes her pictures 😂) a personal fb and a fan Facebook 😩 how does she even have the time. She needs to get a job.

I can’t wait to see the FRINGE later
If she has a fringe cut, it will just look a greasy mess all the time. She barely washes her hair as it is.

I’m glad you said that as I thought o was getting confused with what bangs were LOL. I think what she’s talking about is a bit of layering at the side of her face as I thought bangs were American for fringe.
I think she means curtain bangs which are just long layered bits not a full on fringe. Still going to look greasy all the time.

Whoever told her that was lying 😂
Must have been wearing the same glasses as her! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t storied the ‘bangs’ yet, must be a new grid post tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
don’t be fooled by him 😂 he chases the attention and followers. He calls them out knowing he’ll get mention here and gains followers

Reactions: 8
All, desperate clout chases who are nobodies with an account full of bought followers are strictly offlimits for everyone's sake. These people are just as bad as those they claim to be against.

Thanks

Reactions: 11
All, desperate clout chases who are nobodies with an account full of bought followers are strictly offlimits for everyone's sake. These people are just as bad as those they claim to be against.

Thanks
ok. i have no idea what/who you are talking about here! i've clearly missed something.

Reactions: 5
Oh begs give it up, if it’s not poor old LJC its her sister you’re ripping off. She probably thinks they will be twins/bffs when she gets her ‘bangs’ cut in.

Red nail polish ✔
Silly hand pose ✔
Cream roll neck ✔
bangs - pending

the duck is going on with her hair?!! Is it windy in there?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh begs give it up, if it’s not poor old LJC its her sister you’re ripping off. She probably thinks they will be twins/bffs when she gets her ‘bangs’ cut in.

Red nail polish ✔
Silly hand pose ✔
Cream roll neck ✔
bangs - pending
duck me she is pathetic 😂

Its the hand on the chin that has me dying 😂😂 the duck is wrong with the girl
Would be quicker to list what’s right with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.